Quick Update | 23rd March 2010

maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

OMG I'm so angry right now, sorry guys I just lost the detailed update I was doing for today's episode 😡😡 Ughh...not fair! I put in a lot of effort for the it and now....😒

Anyways here's a shorter update.

Shiv saves Ganga from Kanhaiyalal and in the process says from witty lines "Saalay Budhay Bahut Jawani chari hai tujhse" (I found it hilarious, you have to watch this scene 😆) He batters Kanhaiyalal left right and center and leaves him bruised black and blue.Another one of his lines that you might like is "Ganga aap ko gabranay ki koi zarorat nahi, ab mein aa gaya hoon, mein in sab loogon ko dekh loon ga" Ganga looks at him surprised at this point. Both Shiv and Ganga manage to escape, hand in hand! (Such a cute couple 😳) 

Kanhaiyalal comes down screaming and shouting about how Shiv-Ganga are lovers and both have run away. Jeevan swears on his mum (uggghh...leave her alone she's dead, yuck what kind of a son is he?) and says he will find them.

Shiv-Ganga manage to hide and escape all night whilst Jeevan and the gunday still search for them.

Next day  Kanhaiyalal goes to Ganga's house and creates a big drama there about Ganga, everyone there is sad and are mourning Panditjee's death. Karthik has a little tiff with  Kanhaiyalal but Mishra takes him to the other side tries to pacify Kanhaiyalal and says after
the funeral procession they will all help in looking for Ganga. (He's just as bad as Kanhaiyalal, I wonder what he'd do if the same thing happened to his daughter Dolly...)

Ganga and Shiv are in the jungle. Shiv tells her that they need to get to the other side of the jungle. Gange tells him she needs to get home her family will be worried and after they find out about Jeevan and Kanhaiyalal then they won't blame her for running away with Shiv. Shiv is even more gobsmacked and says to Ganga that she should've been born in a heaven (I think that's what he meant, my hindi isn't very good 😳)  He tells her that already her family know about the truth of Jeevan and his father, Ganga is shocked hearing this, he tells her to forget about her family. Ganga is crying and says she wants to go back for her father as she doesn't want him to be punished. Shiv tells her that he won't have to put up with anything. She asks him if Bauji is alright, Shiv is quiet and doesn't say anything. Ganga recollects the previous days events and understands then she shout "bauji" and runs out of the jungle so she can get home. Shiv tells her to stop.

Another bekaar Jeevan- Kanhaiyalal scene, they talk about Ganga and Jeevan says he won't leave any stone unturned in finding Ganga, but  Kanhaiyalal stops him and says that a laadi beti won't stop and wil defo come home for her beloved father's funeral.

Ganga is running though the jungle and Shiv is running after her, she reaches the place and sees Karthik doing the funeral rituals. Ganga is about to shout when Shiv puts a hand over her mouth and tells her to stop and not go as the family will hand her over to  Kanhaiyalal, she is really upset and keeps trying to let go of Shiv holding her, she says she wants to go to her Bauji, he again says he won't let her go, she turns around and asks him what right he has to stop her? Shiv is surprised as he has no nswer. He tells her to forget it for her father sake but Ganga just slaps him (ufff..yeh larki bhi na, how many times has she slapped the poor guy, he's only trying to help but being the damsel in distress she has to make it hard 🤔) and runs towards the funeral processions. Shiv just stands there staring at Ganga.

Ganga is shouting and running towards her dead father, when Jeevan comes from the opposite side and grabs her.  Kanhaiyalal also comes there and says to Jeevan, he was right wasn't he, the laadi daughter did come after all! Before Ganga can shout for Karthik, Jeevan puts his hand over her mouth. They tell her to keep quiet. Jeevan says where's her Aashiq? (They shout more bakwaas) Shiv who's been watching all this shouts "Ganga" and walks towards them. Everyone turns around (including the people in the funeral) and all are shocked.

PRECAP: Jeevan is holding Shiv by his head/collar and pointing a knife at him, he tells him that he will cut Shiv into so many pieces that the person counting will get tired and he will forget counting, Kanhaiyalal calls Jeevan's name, Jeevan looks back at his father and in that moment Shiv manages to grab Jeevan and snatch the knife off him, he grabs him by his neck, everyone is shocked, he tells the gunday stay where they are and to throw the sticks away or else he will slit Jeevan's throat right there and then. Jeevan being the girl he is gets scared and calls out Bapu (hilarious love it 😆)  Then with that Shiv starts to move wit Jeevan, he also tells Ganga to move, Ganga is shocked and doesn't know what to do, Shiv shouts this time and tells Ganga to move, they both start moving Kanhaiyalal tells the gunday to attack but Shiv says if anyone comes closer he will slit Jeevan's throat. All 3 Shiv, Ganga and Jeevan are seen moving towards the jungle.

Enjoy guys, I'm still gutted about the the update though! 😳 
Do comment and press the LIKE button! 😊
Edited by maybe-just - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jinal27 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey thanks for the wonderful update! 😊 👏
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thanks for a great update :)

Keep up the good work :)
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx for the lovely update dear...plz keep doing the updates......

and u need not to bother abt ur lost detailed one...as the current one is already pretty much detailed and lovely....and loved ur comments.....