Tina Dutta Idolises Kiran Bedi

Posted: 14 years ago

Ichcha of Uttaran believes in true ideals of family and is ready for sacrifice, similarly Tina Dutta in real life, is a strong follower of justice and equality and for that she idolizes Kiran Bedi for her strong and daring life.
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Tina-Dutta-Idolises-Kiran-Bedi&aid=1585

well from all the off-screen appearances that she has made till now, she seems to be a very sweet person.

Edited by priyu_friend - 14 years ago

LOVE YOU TINA

Edited by shivani109 - 14 years ago
she is very strong, intelligent and beautiful person. Thats the reason I love her!

before this:

1.she gave tribute to the ppl who lost their lives in 26/11
2.and know this article which says that she idolises Kiran Bedi.

she is very good as a person but she also has had many controversies:
1.first about her fight with Rashmi
2.this CC3 wala incident:

Tina and Jimmy allege that had Harsh performed better, they would still be competing in the show.His 'I am a big actor, I will not rehearse' attitude became apparent gradually. Tina is a part of a popular serial too but she always had time for rehearsals."

Tina says, "As a team, we definitely could have done with more rehearsing. There was lack of communication between us and our viewpoints were always different. Harshji was pretty good initially but later his act left much to be desired."

Harsh, on the other hand, says, "My work, and Jimmy and Tina's work is there for all to see. I do not see the need to defend myself. Woh ladki (Tina) ki mere saamne khade rehne ki aukaad nahi hai, woh kya baat karegi mere bare mein? She doesn't even know Hindi properly and cannot speak even one line without stammering. I've been acting since the last decade and this girl thinks she is better than me?"

Referring to Uttaran, Harsh adds, "This is what daily shows do? they pick up any girl and make her the lead actress. This girl can't act to save her life. She doesn't even know Hindi. I do not see the need to react to what a stupid girl, who cannot speak without stuttering, has to say about me. Don't even get me started on her supposed talent as an actor. Jimmy is a good stand-up comedian but he needs to work on his acting. As for me, working with two other people as a team is a new thing. I need to learn to adjust."

In the cc3 wala incident i thought Harsh was quiet rude and overconfident
well i think tina is hardworking , beautiful and a good actress. SO I DO LIKE HER.
Edited by priyu_friend - 14 years ago

For refreshing and beautiful girl Tina

For a dazzling star Tina
hey shivani,,, these are better than mine.....................😭
 For our dearest  sweet heart Kiran Bediji.,

WE LOVE YOU FOR WHAT YOU ARE