Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
bedtime song πŸ˜›...this is the bestest song ever!! I can never, ever grow tired of it...😳it's been my sukh dukh ka saathi for the last 5 years!! πŸ˜†

kahan ho tum by Bombay Vikings

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPAPBz-5mWA&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

GN Adda πŸ€— happy spamming πŸ˜‰
hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hadn't heard this song before.....like it Natz!!
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Following is the analysis on today's episode that I posted on the other thread. Thought will post the same out here also.
---
Wah...kya episode tha!!! Feeling so good after watching the episode. Thank you Bittan thank you. She played her card well with her didi, and now she will do the same with Abheer tomorrow. We missed you Parul, I am so glad that you are back. Now only if Chutki would make her grand entry tomorrow, it would be perfect. And ofcourse, agar TN apna chehra hume dikha de toh it would be super-duper perfect. LOL.

Loved today's episode, after quite some time. Thank god Omi's part was kept to the minimum. Hopefully it will continue to be like this. I know it is important to show him everyday, except the day Lehar confesses as that episode should be devoted to AbHer and AbHer only . Yes so it is imp to show Omi everyday, but try to keep his parts as minimum as possible, without dragging it one bit. Omi's character is established, so dont show him alot. Me only hoping.

Aaoge tum saajna was just perfect. But why are creatives showing new songs, what happened to the old ones. But I wont complain, coz the whole song sequence showing AbHer dying to be together, they missing each other, their pain, their happy and sad moments together, was beautifully potrayed. Along with them, even I could feel their pain. Lehar wants to confess, Abheer wants her to confess, he is yet extremely hopeful, she is about to confess, but stops herself. But she wont be able to stop herself for long, Abheer's words are not letting her live in peace. She will confess soon. She just needs a little more push, bittan hain na. After this shaadi game that Bittan is playing, Abheer might soften up towards her and try to make her confess, not forcefully by holding her tightly, but with love and his actions. Would love to see this. Since the creatives are not paying attention to the reasons why Lehar is saying a no, I guess this will come only on the day when she confesses or some time after that. But still wished Lehar told him before confessing, all the reasons why she is not saying a yes.

Waiting to see the complete Abheer-Bittan scene tomorrow. Lets see how Bittan indirectly instigates Abheer to do something about Lehar soon, instead of just ignoring her and waiting for her to confess. Kahin bahut der na ho jaaye yeh jhoot-moot ke gusse mein. Specially now that Omi has already reached ganeshganj and is telling his chelas to call Lehar bhabi, it is getting a bit scary. Omi is moving way too fast. Not that Omi is a threat to Abheer, lol he can never be, but lets see how AbHer, some how together, deal with Omi.

Abheer-Sudha scene was excellent. I loved it to the core. Sudha so lovingly explained to Abheer, TN's point of view and at the same time told him that they both love him alot. Awww mother-son bond, I love it. Abheer needed his mother and she was there for him, though she does not know why he is all depressed, but still she was there, and that was more than enough for him. Her presence, her soothing words, her love, was just what Abheer needed right now to feel a bit better.

After quite some time, I am tempted to see the episode again (minus Omi part ofcourse). It feels so good. Hopefully creatives will not loose touch of their original concept, and keep AbHer love story as simple and sweet as possible. But I must say, I loved today's episode.

And about you guys saying that the patti on his arm being symbolic, it will come out only when Lehar confesses, I like the idea. Like Kim said, it would be perfect if Lehar herself removes it for him, thus showing that his wound, physically as well as "andhrooni" (mentally), is healed.

Gaayu, your idea of Abheer visiting Lehar's room at night , would love to watch it. But risk kuch jyaada ho jayenga na, oh yes, bittan is there na to help them out. Atleast this time Abheer will know for sure which room is Lehar's and will not knock on the wrong door. LOL.

Next time Abheer should just lock the terrace door when he is out there. Every time AbHer meet on the terrace, i keep on hoping no one sees them together. Hopefully creatives will not involve parents of either side so soon in the story.Edited by Anvi2009 - 14 years ago
sweetassugar16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s473fXVSAQw[/YOUTUBE]

love all the songs in this show...this is the first song they played when abheer and leher saw each other for the first time😊
Edited by sweetassygar16 - 14 years ago
ggcric thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ honey, ekta, jyoti, anvi n others if i hve missed ur name:-

just awesome updates n a wonderful episode

n I also liked d selection of  topic " ek hazaaron mein meri behna hai"😊
Edited by ggcric - 14 years ago
KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello adda pies!!! I am still not up to date with yeh pyar as majorly jet lagged!!!read most of the annexes of last week and really, what a great job all of you hve done!!! I looooooooved each and every annex!!! Well done to all!!

I shud be up to date by tonight but will be back in action next week properly! Just down with cold so feel really run down!
QUIRKY333 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KK84

Hello adda pies!!! I am still not up to date with yeh pyar as majorly jet lagged!!!read most of the annexes of last week and really, what a great job all of you hve done!!! I looooooooved each and every annex!!! Well done to all!!

I shud be up to date by tonight but will be back in action next week properly! Just down with cold so feel really run down!

Kat welcome back...and take care of the cold πŸ€—πŸ€— missed u lots and update fast..we need u on board πŸ˜†

good morning adda πŸ€—
QUIRKY333 thumbnail
anvi..fantastic post !!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...haila abeer visiting leher's room at night (and prolly see her crying buckets !!) 😍😍...YES i want it toooooooo and he defo shd lock the terrace door...everytime they bump into each other in the chhat my BP soars high πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
KK84 thumbnail
Itana sannata kyu hai yahaan??!!!!!
KK84 thumbnail
Helloooo sanju pie!! Me really behind so can't comment on the episode but read last weeks annexes!! Sooo beautifully written!