Originally posted by: sweetassygar16

yup
aisa hi hai OMI bhaiya

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: sanjukta..

ROFL ROFL

The moment daadi will come to know he is not Brahmin. that is it. both will be so ready to kill each otherπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: sweetassygar16

p.s. juss watched the preview for next episode....its good omi called leher bhabi🀣🀣thats how it should be call her bhabi  ONLY!! lol

oh absolutely
I want abeer to tell Omi bhaiya
rishtey main hum aapke chote bhai lagte hai, toh ab yeh aap ki bhaabhi hui na,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ayesha_gla thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@K ur perception of omi is perfect πŸ‘πŸΌ
@Honey: πŸ˜† No No nightmare of omi...baba....tv pe dekh k itna horrible lagta hai dream me aa gaya to kya hoga ..
hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Ektaj

Honey .. Fab analysis!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘  You rock girl!!! 😳

Thanks Eks!!

Loved the episode today! Guess none of us were expecting such a good one .. what with the promo showing Omi's lecherous ways ... ewwwww 🀒  But this was a pleasant .. no, double pleasant surprise!! πŸ˜ƒ  Thank God for a GOOOOOD Monday!! 😳  I agree it was a pleasant surp and true....no monday blues but dhamakedaar monday!!

The episode started with a BANG! Looved the 'Aaoge Jab Tum' song .. both Abeer & Leher longing for each other! It was brilliant how they interspersed the sweet & bitter memories .. and OMG, GK's expressions throughout the song .. brilliant! He was crying one minute .. angry the other .. fab fab fab!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘  He was brilliant and I can't say that enuf!! I was esp taken with his expressions while walking in the corridor of his house!!

The Sudha-Abeer scene was awesome!! They make an awesome mother-son pair on screen .. Loved the way she told him that even his father misses the hansi-mazak wala Abeer .. and he, so sweetly telling his mom that he is serious as per his fathers wishes. Now I wish to also see a Chutki trying to manao her brother scene! We saw Bittan today .. next should be Chutki! 😳
I had the exact same thot in my mind....kinda miss chutki n Chutki n him are also as close as Bittan n Guddan!!

And yessss ... best part .. BITTAN!! What a show today! Hats off girl! You were the perfect push for these lovebirds!! Ek taraf chauka maara .. doosri taraf chhakka!!! And we have a winning match!!! Woooohooooo!!

Loved how Bittan understood her sister's woes .. Wish I had a sister like Bittan! Anyways, it was the sweetest gesture on her part to bring a smile on Leher's face .. and indirectly tell her to express her feelings. Looooved that scene!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

And the precap ... awesssssome!!! The look on Abeer's face was worth a million bucks!! Go Bittan Go!! πŸ‘ 

Don't wanna talk about Omi .. ignored him completely! lol!

hapinezz13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarab123

@K ur perception of omi is perfect πŸ‘πŸΌ
@Honey: πŸ˜† No No nightmare of omi...baba....tv pe dekh k itna horrible lagta hai dream me aa gaya to kya hoga ..

maar dalna !!!πŸ˜† u will be Abeer's new love then πŸ˜‰
Ayesha_gla thumbnail
Originally posted by: hapinezz13

maar dalna !!!πŸ˜† u will be Abeer's new love then πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Chalega yaar...ladka not that bad...but on one cond Dadi shud b out πŸ˜† 😳
sweetassugar16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@honey.....hiii i dont think we have been introduced but im karishma :)....great post today😊
hapinezz13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarab123

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Chalega yaar...ladka not that bad...but on one cond Dadi shud b out πŸ˜† 😳

not that bad😲...ladka is mazedaar!!!

dadi...uff...kis bala ka naam liya...chalo will sent her for a tirth yatra!!
Ayesha_gla thumbnail
Haha...kharcha Kaun dega?

waise chalega isliye..kyunki mera dream boy to Robert pattinson hai..uske saamne ye chaii kam paani !!Edited by sarab123 - 14 years ago