March 22-28 Best Zee Marathi Serial

Poll

Which is best Marathi serial in yr opinion as of 18/2/2010 ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
mishkil88 thumbnail
Last week also Kunku raced ahead of KV. No vote for AB.

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
No matter wht..my heart lies to KV....
krishara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
once again kunkuuuuuuuu..  😛
mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Resham*

No matter wht..my heart lies to KV....

lies or dies ? decide yrself...just joking😆...but when will deu stop crying ?
akshay14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Deu,Ashu,Asavari.. will never stop crying.... hope Janki & kimaya will not start......... all matured girls 😉
Sakhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshay14

Deu,Ashu,Asavari.. will never stop crying.... hope Janki & kimaya will not start......... all matured girls 😉

😆 good joke akshay...
as long as Kimaya keeps smiling...my vote goes to Shubham Karoti
marathi_premi thumbnail
I will wait a couple more days and then vote on Wed. I am liking SK now a days but of course Kunku-mania jaaNyaaitaki naahi.

But if Kimaya-Nishi love story starts this week I might vote for SK. Otherwise Kunku is the best. Anubandh chya team ne monday episode chya aadhich Namitachya potaatlaa ankur open kasa kela. I saw headline when Superstar finale was going on. Even though it was pretty obvious they should have hold on to it until Monday ep.

But of course AB is not at all in the race for me.
marathi_premi thumbnail
yaar Avaghachi laa vote koNii kelay?? ekdaa yaa maaNasashii bolala paahije. 😲
akshay14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
marathi_premi tu mazyshi kadhi pan bolu shaktes....... remember I am watching only AS , AB and Sk... and I have to choose in between that... offcourse.... AB cha tar prashnach nahi .. ti itkya high level chi serial aahe ki mazi understanding level nahi tevdhi..... about SK.... its good.... but still I am confused and picture is yet to clear abt.. rahili AS..... I watched it in past regularly and even if  i watch it inbtewen I am getting it......I am just happy they r not making us fool like AB..and  I dont have habit to vote the one that I am not watching regularly or just because others are votin for it.. don mind.... So just to choose out of SK & AS...  may be if I feel it better in future I will go for SK..... but right now not....let it take that grip !
Edited by akshay14 - 14 years ago
marathi_premi thumbnail
Hey Akshay, tuu faar dhaaDasi aahes re!!! AB aaNi AS watch karatos mhaNun haat joDate tulaa. 😆
AB chaa prashnach naahi kaaraN I know people cannot watch it and regularly tar naahich naahi. 😆 paN AS madhe tii Asavari itaki raDate naa kii baghavat naahi aaNi to Harsh tar kaay vichaaru nako. So mii baghat naahi AS. but I know, ji serial regularly pahato tyaasaathich vote kela paahije.

I think that I should start watch KV as lots of people love it and it is also getting high votes here. But tyaamadhe aata itaki paatra aahet kii ajun jaraa abhyaas karaavaa laagel. SK is going on nice track. May be it will give big competition to Kunku and KV.

aani ho I am Dhanashri - call me Dhanu :)