Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilive2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: princessuma

lol how do we create a riot :P...lol we need contacts in India...anyone know any bhai vai (not your brother...lol you know who I mean :P)

oye jum hum hai to kya gum hai...we are more than enough to create riot from here....we dont even have to be in india :P we are pretty influential ๐Ÿ˜†
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
lol i want them to atleast have a cute kiss, like u knw AR had, naina mst kiss his cheek coz he passed lol and he wud blush awww
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i would love it if they do have a 'kiss' scene.....and frankly,i won't mind even if they intend to show a lip lock!....like they show na that when the couples are kissing, the camera canes away to some candle or wall or something๐Ÿ˜†....
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishy_

i would love it if they do have a 'kiss' scene.....and frankly,i won't mind even if they intend to show a lip lock!....like they show na that when the couples are kissing, the camera canes away to some candle or wall or something๐Ÿ˜†....

lol๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† i wud love a cheeky one๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† it looks reli cute... but will it happen?? ermm i gus not๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜•
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nadz_J

lol๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† i wud love a cheeky one๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† it looks reli cute... but will it happen?? ermm i gus not๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜•

Sabr rakh balike!!!!......Intezar ka fal hamesha mitha hota hai!!!!๐Ÿ˜†
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishy_

Sabr rakh balike!!!!......Intezar ka fal hamesha mitha hota hai!!!!๐Ÿ˜†

lol i agree๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 3rd march was a long sabr ka phal so i totally agree๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ