YuNa: Kiss Ka Intezaar

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Heyy everyone

I know most YuNa fans are totally bummed out with the total lack of YuNa doses this week. So I thought I would make some random post about something I've been wondering about YuNa for awhile now. Yes, this is what I do out of complete boredom...πŸ˜† 

Obviously we all know YuNa have been together as a couple for awhile now. We have seen quite a few cute and romantic scenes hapenning between them, but I just feel like something is missing!  I know by looking at the title of my post you have already guessed what is missing between YuNa, and that is...a kiss! Now before anyone starts giving me lectures about my sanity, let me explain.

I am NOT talking about a lip lock here. I obviously have the knowledge to know that Indian TV shows are against showing a real lip lock. I am just talking about subtle and sweet kisses on the forhead, cheek or hand. I think we can demand to see YuNa share a sweet kiss on the forhead, cheek or hand right? Most TV couples do those kind of forhead, cheek or hand kisses, since its quite common. So I've been wondering why we haven't seen those kind of subtle kisses happening between YuNa yet. It'd be super cute to see a YuNa scene like that...and I can already imagine Yuvi giving a sweet kiss on Naina's forhead or cheek. ☺️

I'm not saying that a kiss is absolutely neccessary, but it doesn't hurt to hope for one! Its always nice to fantasize once in a while 😍 πŸ˜†, especially when YuNa scenes are lacking. Kiss or no kiss, YuNa can be passionate either way and March 3rd episode and Labon Ko song sequence proves that. If a kiss happens though, it would take YuNa's passion and romance to a different level. 😳

Would love to know all YuNa fans' opinions on whether they would like to see a kiss or not in future YuNa scenes. Also, this is just a light-hearted topic so please don't take things seriously or in offense. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lol I would like a kiss too between YuNa :P....lol hmmm....but would they be willing to do it :P

lol since they are not going to show any such scenes lol I'll make them kiss a lot in my shots :P
ilive2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

nice topic Danglez

even i want that but right now
getting them some screen time
is more than enough for me lol
after SR situation we have been
getting less and less of them
Dangelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessuma

lol I would like a kiss too between YuNa :P....lol hmmm....but would they be willing to do it :P

lol since they are not going to show any such scenes lol I'll make them kiss a lot in my shots :P

I'm sure the screenplay writers wouldn't mind fulfilling our wish. We've got plenty of kissing scenes in DMG to prove that its not a problem. πŸ˜† 

Don't know how comfortable Sehban and Neha would be though. If YuNa can hug, hold hands and be a couple...then I don't see a kiss on the forhead or cheek as commiting some crime or sin.

LOL...yes Suma, you go do that while the rest of us can fantasize about YuNa kisses. πŸ˜†
-bhootni- thumbnail
lol but  in the interview SeHa said that they are not really comfortable with all that....they feel awkward with just a hug...lol wonder what kind of a tantrum they'll throw if they have to kiss!
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lolz lets currupt cv

WE WANT A YUNA KISS
-bhootni- thumbnail
lol lana the CVs are already corrupt :P...they just need to be corrupted a bit more :P
Dangelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilive2laugh

nice topic Danglez

even i want that but right now
getting them some screen time
is more than enough for me lol
after SR situation we have been
getting less and less of them

Thanks Sneha! 😊

That is so true! YuNa getting their deserved screen-space and for their track to move forward would be a dream-come-true given the situation now with SR/AR.

I was just suggesting to see a kiss scene maybe sometime in the future when the focus might (or if ever) shift back on YuNa.
Dangelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessuma

lol but  in the interview SeHa said that they are not really comfortable with all that....they feel awkward with just a hug...lol wonder what kind of a tantrum they'll throw if they have to kiss!

Hmm...I think when they were talking about being uncomfortable was when they started off with romantic scenes. Sehban and Neha both mentioned that they are better friends now and more comfortable with each others presence during romantic scenes.

I don't think they would throw a tantrum over a small kiss scene, because they know their job might be at stake. πŸ˜† So they'd have to approach a scene like that on professional terms. 😊
Edited by Dangelz - 14 years ago
ilive2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@sumi....lets just throw your lamps at them :P
and we will force SeHa to have that scene...we will
make crazy posts all over again lol

@dangelz....even i want that, wish we could see
more romantic track b/w them. they are not like
other couples...they are bit hattke so its fun
to see them romancing lolz