Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettywomen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I hope Jyothi and Kabir meets again.  And jyothi really minds her life which has too much of ups and downs already. 
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wonder why !* Jyoti - Creationz Corner *! is closed?  Anyway, here is an avi I made of Kabir putting the mangal sutra and sindur on Jyoti.  Enjoy!!!

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Vrisha, saw our Lakshman Ji- Ankit's dance.  😆  Wow, what a song selection, hehe ! Now I can't stop humming   waha waha Ramji 🤣wonder who will get shot
Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika113

Vrisha, saw our Lakshman Ji- Ankit's dance.  😆  Wow, what a song selection, hehe ! Now I can't stop humming   waha waha Ramji 🤣wonder who will get shot

Mallika

I posted his dance in the Ramayan forum, in the Ankit in Jyoti thread.  Enjoy!
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vrisha

Mallika

I posted his dance in the Ramayan forum, in the Ankit in Jyoti thread.  Enjoy!

Yes, saw it.  I cracked up laughing, hehe😆
Vr15h thumbnail
Mallika

What if our 'Bharat' i.e. Pratik, Paro's jiju, is the one who shoots 'Lakshman' i.e. Vikrant?  As Paro would say, Ram-ji ki sau...
Vr15h thumbnail
Kabir gives Jyoti a spin

Feel Free to Use!!!

Edited by Vrisha - 13 years ago
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I love the avi, Vrisha! Did you make it?
Vr15h thumbnail
Yep!!!  Feel free to use it if you wish!
MudPud thumbnail

That is cute Vrisha, thanks. I hope they stay happy and in love always....This is my first hindi serial, I also followed suda to RS and now like that show as well (OMG! the last episode of RS). Never knew hindi serials were this good, always wondered why some of my friends wasted their time watching these stupid saas bahu drama.  I have seen few episodes of some serials way back with friends and was always amazed the amount of make up those ppl had on, and how terrible was their acting. I find Jyoti very different, the story is very realistic, very woman can related to jyoti (somehow), the characters are portrayed very well too, and the show is not over done, it is very balanced in many ways. Needless to say, I finally joined the club of TV addicts, I convinced my mom that we need Imagine channel, and never missed an episode of Jyoti since early this year, but it airs late here in the US (east coast), so sometime I watch it online.
Anyhow, I tried to find out more about Sneha Wagh, I think she is a brilliant actress, did she do any other serials? Also she looks very young at times, how old is she and how old is Aamir Dalvi? He looks much older than Sneha. Could u plz recommend any other brilliant serials?