Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: doukno

In the words of a certain Doctor Riddhima the episode was "cute",today.The scenes at the dhaba wid the "cute doc" signalled the culminating of the fighting phase and the beginning of a new phase of trust,friendship and liking.And  Ridzie does think only of Sid.It was evident coz even when she was jogging she was revelling in the thoughts of what Sid had said to her.

Funny how dey initially were building bridges dat kept dem apart whereas now dos same bridges are helping dem in taking "baby steps" towards one another.

PS:Nice post!!!!!!!!!!!

i know................and i just love this fact..........the effect sid has in her life now
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Thank you for replying . everyone. 🤗
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey nitzy 🤗🤗🤗

wow wat a magical post...its poignance personified and superbly written...loved it......😃😳 

coming to yest SR scenario,

The moments were filled with sheer innocence n simplicity...Siddhant n Riddhima two ppl wen they met two months back it all started wid immense hatred revenge disrespect for each other n as n wen time was moving their relationship started going thru different phases the platonic ties,the no name bond then their marriage yes it was filled with thorns during the beginning phase for both of them...for it was sid the dark n hurting memories of the marriage day n for riddhima guilt ridden yet wanting to come in terms with her new life wanting to start a fresh...as and wen time was flowing they saw their worst n suffered a lot of agony...they hurt each other so many times and they only healed each other...this is the beauty of this relation..these two have seen the worse of each other n now they are entering another new phase n this tym to see the best...they are gradually understanding each other n realising the importance of one another in their lives..the glory of their relationship is the joy of their companionship n their belief on each other..they shared pain n tears n now they take a step ahead to share smiles n respect n understanding...they complete each other...it was so heavenly to see the old sid back yesterday n riddhima also wih her sunshine smile they deserved every bit of it...

AND Now both seem 2 hv some feelings blossoming within..but its difficult to judge wat tomorrow holds for them...
But innocence has to cross over to wisdom and deal with choices, judgments and decisions and for Sid-Riddz and Armaan .... the time has come and yes, they are ready to deal with it.👏👏👏👏
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Pocu, sorry couldnt reply yesterda, net was playing up but its all sorted now

I enjoyed the SR scenes - because this is how i want to see them always

I loved that Sid was back to his usual cute self, its something that i always wanted Ridz to see and discover that Sid has this other side to him, he is a kid at heart - the most lovable person

She couldnt help but look at him, being all cutiefied 😳, and i loved her calling him Cute Doctor, because Cute is the most apt word for our Sid

As for Ridz, it was just wonderful seeing so contented and smiling, wholeheartenly, its been such a long time and i think Sid loved seeing her all like this

Both are opening their hearts slowly, and the best way is friendship
Edited by Lennie - 14 years ago
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Poco darling.....tera naya post humme kab naseeb hoga??? 😳😳😳
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I just saw this post poco,so so sorry for the late reply,But Its really good post,The epi itself was one of my favourite and thus this post is really special to me