16/3 - Sid-Riddz: I guess ab hum dono normal hain.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Sid and Riddz are driving to Armaan's concert and no , this time round , they both are not looking east and west , not fighting, not sulking, not abusing - the tempo is totally different.Sid is ultra-furious with his mother for having spoken to Riddhima the way she did and his expressions are quiet , grim and his jawline tightening. Sid has an old habit of taking out anger on things... whatever that is available around him. He has broken furniture and crockery at home when he was angry at himself and Riddhima .... and today , it was his snazzy car's turn. His anger against his mother's outburst at his wife found a vent in the gears and accelerator ... he was speeding , his eyes in the road and Riddhima was watching him silently , trying to figure out the turmoil inside him and maybe understanding it. And then, Sid's car took a turn and Riddzie hit her head against the car roof and it hurt a little. That broke Sid's anger reverie and he softened immediately - what happened, Riddhima? Are you hurt? Are you okay?.... the tightened jawline relaxed and his softness and concern returned - he forgot about his bitterness with his mother and mother-hen-ed over Riddhima.....she gave him a super sweet smile and then, asked him... why are you so angry? what makes you so angry?.....And unlike earlier times, Sid made no effort to hide his emotions and thoughts ... he has opened his heart to Riddhima and he let out all the steam....

Yes! I am angry... how could Mom talk to you like that, Riddhima? It is so not done.That scene , those words don't leave me in peace.... and i hate this! What does she know about you or our relationship?

Riddz , who is looking calmly at him smiles at him and catches him there..... See! There you go. Mom doesn't know about our relationship , our marriage... so , you must be generous towards her POV.

Sid tries to argue but Riddz makes him see his Mom's POV with calm defence and he gives in.....he is so touched by Riddzie's benefit of doubt to his mother who has insulted her royally that his anger evaporates and he just looks at Miss. Goodness Personified and offers no further arguments....

This is what SR have achieved after a heart-wrenching struggle- Understanding , surrender to other's will and mutual respect. Two people who wanted to kill each-other a few months ago are killing all the distances between them today. This is how life brings you back to earth after a roller coaster ride.

And then, she asks him why are they going to this concert? Sid, having regained his lost spark and mischief  and sure enough to apply it on his wife , tells her that she will like the concert at Sanjivani. After all, the doctor is good-looking , he has heard. His cheeky humour makes Riddz smile and you love this look of calm and peace on their faces, knowing how they both have practically lived in personal purgatories these past few months.... and when they are building this bridge towards each-other , you feel nice and happy for them. The stolen glances , the unconscious gazes open a world of possibilities for the future.

Later, while Sid , almost back in his Houston Days avatar struggles with his car , you realize that the moment you take away bitterness and pathos , your original sunshine leaps out smiling and arms spread out to hug you. And as his knots with Riddz are strengthening with the knots in his mind untying , he is returning to his happy sunny self......And Riddzie loves this side of Sid as she watches him run in circles over the car's engine....smiling , laughing and teasing Sid as he colours his nose black.......Sid-Riddz have never seen each-other like this and that is why sunshine spreads into the atmosphere as they laugh and joke with each-other ......Riddzie comes forward and wipes the colour off his nose and laughs while Sid broods that he is no freaking mechanic.....but Riddz' laughter makes his day.

Sid tells Riddzie with cute mischief that they can take a taxi and go to the concert since the doctor is handsome and his wife might want to see him instead of having tea at the dhaba in front of them.... Riddz looks at him cutely and rolling her eyes, she says that she would rather go with her cute doc than the handsome doc at the concert and then , turning her queenly head , madam walks away , leaving Sid with a lovely grin on his face..... well, well, SR match each-other not only in fighting but in the art of flirting and mischief as well..... now, that they have opened their hearts to each-other, the progression if feelings and appearance of the bright sparks is inevitable.

As they sit side-by-side at the dhaba , they both , now at peace and on the threshold of a relationship that they both are looking forward to , discuss what they have passed through and suffered and you think how cool ceasefire can be....

We have always fought like cats and dogs and today when we are sitting normally and talking like friends, it looks like a scene straight out of a fantasy film but it's real....and it is cool ,we guess. If we wouldn't have seen the worst if each-other, we would have never seen and valued the best of each-other. We have risen from the ashes, so now that the flame burns, we revel in the warm light of it that now brightens our souls.....but whenever we think we are swimming too much in chocolate syrup, we will go back to fighting and see where we began and value each-other again....

Sid removes another layer between them when he tells Riddz that she needs to get out of this 'AAP' mode or else they both will be the laughing stock at Sanjivani as she being a doctor and him being an intern goes around throwing 'izzat ke phool' at him.... Riddhima laughs and manages to settle at 'TUM', helping Sid remove that layer. And Sid had just affectionately told her that she looks beautiful when she laughs and Riddz had blushed , lowering her eyes and sweetly tweeting "Siddhhanth aap....."

Sid is elated to see Riddhima happy and happy for real as she enjoys the wind and the tea.... no, he is not line-maaroing on her , he is just happy to see her happy and alive and that happiness gets to him as well and he drops tea on himself and Riddz runs to his aid , holding his hand and worrying if he is okay.... And as she blows into his hand , clutching it with both her hands , Sid, once again is moved by her affection and concern and just looks at her worried face with a steady gaze......And Riddz , without looking at Sid , realizes that he is looking at her and she lifts her head.... as they both look at each-other in another fluttery moment , they let of the hands and look around and at each-other with the most stupid smiles on their faces.... yes, yes, the kind you had on your face while watching them....

It was fun to see SR return to their relaxed and happy selves with a blush here and a blush there , it was striking to see how Riddz itches and rushes to Sid's aid everytime he is hurt , be it him crying , breaking expensive mirrors and bottles, burning his hand in the car engine or pouring hot tea over himself , his slightest pain pulls Riddhima towards him like a magnet .......it was comforting to see that Sid-Riddz- the man and wife are living the baby steps towards their marriage and melting all the walls that stand between them, knowing each-other so well that they complete each-others' words and sentences..... and Riddz is in Sid's envelope now....so much so, that his thoughts, his words, his acceptance and appreciation of her make her feel like singing....

" Tum hansti ho to bahot acchi lagti ho....." and Riddzie's heart skipped a beat .... the flutter continued even after the sunrise.

Sid-Riddz were all about innocence today and so was Armaan in his own world. But innocence has to cross over to wisdom and deal with choices, judgments and decisions and for Sid-Riddz and Armaan .... the time has come and yes, they are ready to deal with it. 

Love and luck always,❤️

God bless everyone.
🤗
Edited by Pocahontas - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

the whole sequence was SO wonderful

its so good to see them smiling 2gether

the way she gets conscious when his eyes r on her...........uffffffffffff

Aaliya-Rafa thumbnail
First of all, beautifully written...as always 👏 I really enjoyed their moments today. But I think you have equally summed it up so wonderfully. Methinks you are a wizard of words!

Sid & Ridz have indeed come a long way. Today's epi has shown us that they have started afresh and that they feel each others presence...and want it 😳 Seems like Sid is spell bound by his Wife's beauty and simply wants to see her smile now. And Riddhima is beginning to see a new side to her "cute" doctor and is appreciating it. They are taking baby steps towards making thier marriage work but these small steps will take them a long way- together. Neither of them wants to see the other get hurt, and that is quite significant.

As for the end of your post:

Sid-Riddz were all about innocence today and so was Armaan in his own world. But innocence has to cross over to wisdom and deal with choices, judgments and decisions and for Sid-Riddz and Armaan .... the time has come and yes, they are ready to deal with it.

This is so true. Today we saw two sides of the coin- Sid & Ridz and Armaan. Both were a reflection of innocence. But as you rightly suggested, the time has now come to move forward and to make some hard decisions.
Edited by *Aaliya* - 14 years ago
DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Somewhere I have never travelled, gladly beyond
any experience, your eyes have their silence:
in your most frail gesture are things which enclose me,
or which I cannot touch because they are too near

your slightest look easily will unclose me
though I have closed myself as fingers,
you open always petal by petal myself as Spring opens
(touching skilfully, mysteriously) her first rose

or if your wish be to close me, I and
my life will shut very beautifully, suddenly,
as when the heart of this flower imagines
the snow carefully everywhere descending;

-      E. E. Cummings
Edited by DMGFan-2b-not2b - 14 years ago
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😊wohooo....what a post.....just magic as always👏...

I was a little iffy about todays episode...everyone...please dont throw bats at me...I love these two😍....but I have to give credit where its due...and a little critisism...if called for...only because ...I think of them as perfection personified...and want them to remain so.....😊

My only little iffy🤔...was sid talking to the car....if he was comic yelling at the car instead of sweet talking it...... I would have loved the scene....

other than that...it was a smasher of an episode👏....loved how she said...I would prefer the cute doctor..to the good looking dude any day....I loved the whole bit......i just loved it....thats that😊

Siddy is back...they are smiling again......yay!!!!🤗

Precap...the only thing I liked was how ridhima completed his sentence......they dont even have to say it and the they know whats going on in each others mind....

Ridz to Sid: I respect you enough to know you will not let go of  me...and...I feel for you enough to know I have to do this for you.....

Edited by moviebuff05 - 14 years ago
rozedreamz thumbnail
👏ahhhh totally loved ur analysis of that scene!!!!!!! 😃
Edited by rozedreamz - 14 years ago
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

One word: Wow!

I really loved the sequence today...both SR and Armi's actually....as you said it showed the innocence...on one hand Siddy and Ridzy are coming closer...while Armi without a clue is moving further away from reality.

When I was watching Armaan...all I could think was...I wish Armaan and Riddhima were still together...but then came Siddy and Ridzy...and I couldn't help thinking...these two are meant to be together.

Life is very complicated...what it wants from us..and what we want differ highly. There is this saying...Har kissi ko mukamal jaahaan nahi milta...or something along that lines...I guess it's apt for this situation.

I really liked the dialouge where Siddy said that whatever happened was for a good reason...and it was....at least now they have seen the worst of each other...it is time for them to see the goodness as well. Whatever the future might hold for them...the fact that they understand each other can never change.
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
today's SR sequence was yet another heart-warming experience..
I was really happy to see both of them back to their old selves.
I was actually more happy to see the Old Sid reviving again after all that turmoil in the past month. While watching it I realized how much I did miss that side of him. And Riddzi, hmm what can I say?.. To see happiness on her face today really blew me away. I could see her coming back to her original old self again.
These two had always seen the worst of each other and it's is quite enthralling to see the best. If I was in Riddzi's shoes I would've definitely felt the same way she had to see Sid like that.
And the car scene was really funny, like how Sid tries to fix he engine and Riddzi just adoring her husband.
Riddz looks at him cutely and rolling her eyes, she says that she would rather go with her cute doc than the handsome doc
I really want this to be the final outcome. But we are yet to see what'll happen. I really don't watch hindi shows much and this is like the first one for me, so I really can't handle all the drama much. I just want a happy ending for Sid-Riddz after everything theyve been through..
I'm really scared and I've never reacted this much to a tv show before. So it's quite a new experience, especally with the fact that im not tht fluent in hindi.
So i guess we'll just have to wait n watch and hopefully everything will turn out fine
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: princessuma

Life is very complicated...what it wants from us..and what we want differ highly. There is this saying...Har kissi ko mukamal jaahaan nahi milta...or something along that lines...I guess it's apt for this situation.

Very true...I think it goes like Har kissi ko mukamal jaahaan nahi milta kisi ko zameen kisi ko aasmaan nahi milta......i think
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Pocoooooooo............I was soooooooooooo badly waiting for this marvelous piece of art from u.....

Forget SR breathing a sigh of relief from their anguish days.....Here I breathe a sigh of relief seeing ur post.....

Well well well..........as alwaysssssss...........phenominal would be the word for ur post....

Loved the SR interaction today......with a base of understanding and mutual respect towards each other,  with a layer of each other's acceptance......this interaction brought about the utmost innocence n sweetness dat both these ppl exhale from their souls.........both their hearts n minds were calm and composed, they have finally achieved that comfort zone u see in healthy couples as u see them converse with so much ease,  so much so.....that they are able to be a little mishievous without having a slightest fear of trageic reactions.........thats called a "road to redemption".......the beginning of a journey of togetherness......

Strikers of today's epi goes to 2 scenes:
1. Ridz chose her "cute" doc over d so called "handsome" doc.....
2. Ridz smiling in the end thinking of the words of compliments from her man, "tum hansti ho toh bahut achi lagti ho"...

Both these scenes depict Ridz, slowly but consistently, getting engulfed in wat I call "Sid's territory"......a territory full of affection, love n laughter, respect and gratitude.....a territory once locked in, she will not wanna move out of......
Edited by sajni786 - 14 years ago