Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: miss_precious

all focus is on armi sid and rid........i dnt understand y they even bothered to introduce suvarna and raj........we dnt get any yuna scenes as it is........and the more ppl u include the less time they will have!!!

i knw, but u knw whats the worst part saffu, they can waste screen space on toiletery talks by jp instead of sum quality yuna scenes🤢😡
dmgfan03 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
now a days watching for me is just waste of time because there is no yuna.......m missing yuna sooo much...i knew this will happen after return of ksg...thats why i didn't want him back in the show....before there were small yuna scens which give some relief to yuna fans but now not even a single yuna scene ...i cant take it any more......plz cv's sab ki sun rahe ho to thora humare bhi sun lo....plz give yuna decent screen space.......plz plz....
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmgfan03

now a days watching for me is just waste of time because there is no yuna.......m missing yuna sooo much...i knew this will happen after return of ksg...thats why i didn't want him back in the show....before there were small yuna scens which give some relief to yuna fans but now not even a single yuna scene ...i cant take it any more......plz cv's sab ki sun rahe ho to thora humare bhi sun lo....plz give yuna decent screen space.......plz plz....

im so annoyed, i've decided to stop watching teh show from tonite😃
dmgfan03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadz_J

im so annoyed, i've decided to stop watching teh show from tonite😃

i also decide everyday that i will stop watchi the show.... but only to see yuna i just go infront of tv and get disappointed every day.......i cant handle it anymore.......
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmgfan03

i also decide everyday that i will stop watchi the show.... but only to see yuna i just go infront of tv and get disappointed every day.......i cant handle it anymore.......

I watch on yt so i officially stopped tonite, i didnt watch today im so happy😃
dmgfan03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadz_J

I watch on yt so i officially stopped tonite, i didnt watch today im so happy😃

now i have also decided to stop watching the show...instead of getting hurt everyday its better to quit the show..........
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
@dmgfan: yeah i used to always say maybe we'll get sum gud scenes then armaan i was reli excited but i cant see sid and armaan crying thats why i jst quit till its back on track with yuna
Interstellar thumbnail
definitely missing yuna....

hope we get some yuna scenes, with a good storyline....
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tushtih7

definitely missing yuna....

hope we get some yuna scenes, with a good storyline....

i hope so too😊 i think sehbu was gone to delhi for two days tahts why he wasnt there yest and today, but tom precap shows he is back😉 im so happy😊