Missing YUNA badly......!!!

pinnkypearl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey guys................all YUNAnians ................

i can feel wht u all r going through.🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒..........................missing yuna like anything 😭....................yuvi naina shd get reasonable screen space yaaar😑😑.........................😭😭😭😭

CVs plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz giv us some beautiful YUNA scenes....................OR ELSE WE THE YUNANIANS R GOING TO DIE...........................🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Totally agree....now a days they r shown only for few seconds without much dialogue....yaar unki bhi toh love story per dhyaan dena chahiye CVs...PLEASE...give some nice YUNA romance
attack_007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
so true but iz it true neha jhulka who plays naina is leaving the show.
i hope its not true
anjananazir thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree i also want some YUNA scene..we get to seen them only for 2 min or just for seconds
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I know.....we should get proper YuNa scenes.....the ones with the gang are fine....but there should be some scenes where its only the two of them.....and they need not always be romantic....just some quality YuNa scenes related to their storyline.
dilpaki thumbnail
they always doooooooo thatttttttttt
i guess they dnt care about yuna fanssssssssss which is so not fairrrrrrr
i love yuna and yuna is the main reason of watching this crapy showwwwwwwwwwww

and i think yuna is wayyyyyyyyyyy batter than sidma realllyyyyyyyy
im happy for armaan and want AR to unite buttttttt yuna is ma jaan
πŸ€— plazzzzzzz we want yunaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jay-Dee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dilpaki

they always doooooooo thatttttttttt
i guess they dnt care about yuna fanssssssssss which is so not fairrrrrrr
i love yuna and yuna is the main reason of watching this crapy showwwwwwwwwwww

and i think yuna is wayyyyyyyyyyy batter than sidma realllyyyyyyyy
im happy for armaan and want AR to unite buttttttt yuna is ma jaan
πŸ€— plazzzzzzz we want yunaaaaaaaaaaaaa

agree but only with the '' they always do that '' part
I love all the parts, welll almost... love yuna, love ridma, love the gang of dmg2, who knows AR might grow on me someday.... given him the benefit of the doubt but was not a good start for me...

but yes, we need Yuna, and where is Raj ? he must be up to something....

come CVs, we're old and intelligent enough that we can follow a few more plots to this show, it's not rocket science...
duskykaaya thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
you guys are so true...but i knew once ksg enters all the focus would shift on him...firstly, the creatives focused on ridz-sid jodi wen ridz came back..then it was the hype of ksg returning back..and now the triangle of armaan-ridz-sid....YUNA has never got the perfect screen space and never will coz it will always be someone or the other taking up their screen space..for the creatives their pair is just like a substitute...if their is some space then they will show YUNA otherwise not...i am really angry...i see DMG on youtube only..
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
im missing them like anything, i feel like jst breaking sumthing... help give mme sumthing lol

seriously, yuna need to be treated well and given enuf screen space, if not enuf at least a little!!!!!
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
all focus is on armi sid and rid........i dnt understand y they even bothered to introduce suvarna and raj........we dnt get any yuna scenes as it is........and the more ppl u include the less time they will have!!!