Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angel82 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
huh good u killed him too...poor thing was suffering living without heer...i loved the way gayathri narrated their love story...do write more..would love to read...

i'm mostly here , but dont see u much on the forum...chota prem's fine , started walking...oye ur siggies are soo disturbing...two hotties...
munni_sheela thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very very nice and touchy
amu142 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
am so proud of u!!

am happy that u killed both of them...and Meher's last words were soooooo...*sigh*...heartbreaking...but true! who says u dont know Premeer well enuf,...they need to wash their mouths with soap!
aaminaman thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no but the story was great simply great how mcould someone write such a nice story within few lines and that too convey the story so nicely it was fantastic of you
anishajk99 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
HEY DEAR.........I JUST READ UR OS AND ITS SEQUEL...........LOVED IT..........UR WAY OF WRITING AND EXPRESSING THE FEELING IS GREAT..........HOPE TO SEE MORE OS OR FF FROM UR SIDE......
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Beautiful

You know Bee I m one one of the most talktive reader who can go on n on but after reading ur shot I m just at lost of words, for the first time i have no words to describe in my words. And especially the last sentence refreshed memories of eternal love which was potrayed through these two charatcters actually used to.

Just one word only : Beautiful

Ashlesha
Edited by Ashlesha09 - 14 years ago
iditri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
loved it.....AWESOME......
-Bee- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Right, so I haven't been updating this thread at ALL! But, umm... before all the jootas and chappals come at me, here's a gift, for a special gal! Well, this is a sort of late birthday present for Nandu. I found this today only, or it would've been posted before. It was originally a PH OS, but I realised the characters... suited PiA more. I just want to clarify one thing, I've used characters from BOTH Tere Liye and Sangini, and this is a PiA OS, so please don't look for, or ask for couples from TL/Sangini. There is no offence intended at any characters, its a PiA OS, and I needed names. This is purely in fun, and VERY random IMO. I was a bit... loopy when I wrote this, I think. Here goes nothing... for you, Nandu! I hope you keep smiling always...

Fairytale

Once upon a time, there lived a prince...

... who couldn't keep the look of disgust off his face as he watched the hall crowded with the creme de la creme of high society. Anurag Ganguly watched the hall teeming with people who were putting up a brilliant facade of warmth and friendliness, in the face of literal strangers. He just couldn't fathom the double faced nature of this world, his world.

'Anurag, darling!' Taani drawled as she sidled up to him, her diamond necklace threatening to render him permanently blind. 'It's been so long! Where have you been hiding yourself these days?'

Anurag waited a beat, before his face broke into a wide grin 'You're right! Even though I'm your father's right hand man, and I saw you only last night, every moment without you seems like an eternity! In fact, I refuse to let you out of my sight this evening! Come, let's dance!' Anurag finished, offering his hand with a flourish.  

Taani's smile faltered, as she looked confused. 'Umm... I would love to, if you really want to?' She ended with a question. 'It is my heart's only desire, Taani!' Anurag assured her. 'Well, perhaps later... now, if you excuse me, I have to...' she hurried away.

Anurag turned around at the soft melodious chuckle behind him. 'You really should not have done that. The poor dear will rack her brains for the rest of the night, wondering what happened to the reclusive Anurag Ganguly,' the beautiful woman in the red evening gown reprimanded him.

... one day he met a beautiful Princess...

'Good' said Anurag, with a hint of contempt, 'her brain could use the exercise, it must have been getting rusty.'

'But, then again, you can't really use what you never had.' Pihu said lightly, 'Either way, you should give her a break! Imagine yourself in her shoes. All that incessant hunting for the perfect husband, with the perfect bank balance, from her endless bank of suitors. It must be positively maddening,' Pihu said with the distaste evident on her face.

Anurag looked with renewed interest upon the lady. Had he, at long last, found a kindred spirit? Pihu glanced up at him, 'Well handled, though.' She flashed him a smile. Anurag gazed into her eyes for a second, before blurting out, 'Go out with me.' Pihu arched an eyebrow, incredulously. Anurag didn't care. He just wanted to know more about this woman, and for that, he needed to spend more time with her, in a less claustrophobic environment.

But, her answer was lost in his own groan of dismay as Anurag spied the Rawats approaching them. Rudra and Gauri Rawat epitomised everything Anurag despised about this evening and this society. He suddenly found himself wishing for the riveting company of Taani again.

'Anurag Ganguly! So here you are, standing all the way over here with Ms Shastri! You seem to be enjoying yourselves. I haven't seen you both this happy in a long time.'

'Hmm... Ms Shastri...'  murmured appreciatively. The mystery woman had gotten a name. Well, half of one, at least. Pihu repressed a smirk.

'Oh, Mr. and Mrs. Rawat, it's funny you asked. Anurag has just popped a question that has left me quite... well... quite speechless.' Anurag frowned. Was Ms. Shastri really going to share his suggestion for a date with these people? Well, he did deserve the payback for being so blunt. 'Yes, I don't know whether I should tell you or not, but I suppose it'll be public soon, anyway. You see Anurag...' Pihu paused and blushed to give effect, 'has just proposed to me! We're engaged! I am now soon-to-be Mrs. Anurag Ganguly!' Pihu had to bite down on her bottom lip to stop her laugh, and paused to see her companions reaction. She watched Anurag's mouth fall comically open, and then the Rawats mirroring his reaction. But recovering admirably quickly, Anurag placed his arm around her waist and decided to play along, 'Well, the cat's out of the bag, now! This woman is the reason for my newfound happiness. We just couldn't stay another day without each other, and it was just... meant to be! We'll haven't set a wedding date, yet, but we're going for a spring wedding. You must come!' Pihu's eyes were spilling with mirth, at the look of stunned disbelief on their victims faces. The reclusive Anurag Ganguly, and the stand-offish Pihu Shastri? Together? This was big news... but were they being serious? They seemed happy enough... Not knowing what to say, the Rawats left the 'happy couple', without another word.

Anurag, keeping his arm firmly in place around Pihu, turned her around. 'I want to apologise. I shouldn't have asked you out so soon. It was rude. Don't go out with me. Marry me.' This time it was Pihu's turn to become speechless. Gathering her wits, she replied with as much dignity as she could muster, 'For now, Mr. Anurag Ganguly, let's start with a date. I would be delighted to go out with you.'

'Brilliant!' Anurag chirped, turning around to get them drinks. 'Oh, and by the way, we should probably introduce ourselves.' Pihu reminded him, with a twinkle in her eye. Anurag turned around, with an equally wide grin. 'Good idea. I'm Anurag Ganguly.' Anurag stuck out his hand. '... and I'm Pihu Shastri,' placing her hand in his. Anurag took her hand, and placed a light kiss upon it, as he gazed into her eyes...

... and the Prince and Princess lived happily ever after. They did indeed, have a spring wedding, one month later.

Well.. that's it. Comments/criticisms/jootas/chappals welcome.Thank you all SO much for pressing the 'like' button, and all your comments. I will get back to them, as soon as I can, but I'm really busy right now, and I just wanted to post this late bday present up. Thank you, once again!
Edited by -Bee- - 13 years ago
NIMMY thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
plzzzzz more PIA os..........
...Nikhita... thumbnail
sweet os!
Anurag-pihu....a new version of Prem-heer😆
a lovely birthday gift!