Bee's OS's/SS's (New OS 24/02) - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iditri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
OMG.....its was soooo touchy.....:) soooooooooo cute loved it..... Do contunue soon.....
BittuJi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Omg! Beee! this was so beautiful! I nearly cried! Please continue this soon.. you're an awesome writer.. you shud write more! :)
amu142 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
very poignant tale....wl remember it for a long time!
.Suhasini. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
thts called a true love .................................no one can change love in their beloved soul.......u made me feel yar.............great update...........
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wohh that wa ssomething i am waiting for ur next installment loved it
Wow that was amazing

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
finalllly!!! beeeee dahlingg!!! u made it...am so proud of u *kissiiesss* and yaa i'l read dem n comment....u know i love bawra-bawri premeer already....part 2 was awesome...🀣

and yaa do get ani to open hers as well...like u did..!!! and gud gurl....abh open karke aise math baitna...UPDATE karnaaa 🀣
-Bee- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta2005

awesomeeeeeeeeee too good very nice waitingggggggg for next part asap

Thanks! πŸ˜ƒ Next part coming up very soon...

Originally posted by: 0711rokxoxo

me

edited

Ok so I was about to shower joota's and champals on u...
actually thinking of getting my mom's belan and run after u but then I thought😑😑
Kya story hai...kya ending hai...par phir dekha toh likha tha picture abhi baki hai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I was jst joking ... it was a beautiful shot β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
so I thought of giving u a big hug... **come here** πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
It had such a great concept n the way u wrote it was EXCELLENT...
especially the last line touched my heart...
but u made heer dead 😭😭😭... my poor prem his living with her ghost 😲😲😲...
Preet must've experienced now "SACHA PYAAR"....
Ohh... I cant wait for the next part... ur too good...
Update soon...

To tell you the truth, when I first wrote it, I didn't plan a second part, but you're right, picture abhi bhi baaki hai... πŸ˜‰ 
Thanks for the compliments, and *hug* πŸ˜† ... and yes, I thought that the strength of Premeer's love should be evident even to a stranger, like Preet.

Originally posted by: kptl

simply amazing.....

Thank you so much! Second part coming up...

-Bee- thumbnail

Originally posted by: masin

omgsh! can u please add me to ur pm list if u have one!!

this was such a sweet os! and thank God that ther'es more to come! otherwise trust me.....joota, chappal, belans, and tomatoes were all making there way towards u hun!

i'm Samra btw......lol....nice to "meet" you..Bee ..... LOL.....i'mm sorry i obv. don't know ur name.....so there has to be something that i can call u...right?? :)

can't wait to read more!
lovee
Samra :)) <33

Hi Samra! Yup, everyone calls me Bee and nice to meet you too! πŸ˜† Umm... I don't have a pm list atm, I'm thinking of starting one soon, so I'll definitely add you!

Everyone seems ready with artillery. I suppose it is a good thing that I wrote a second part, but I warn you, it may not be what you all are expecting... πŸ˜† 

Yup, it is quite tragic, but I always associate Premeer with eternal love... Thanks for commenting!

Originally posted by: --pie--

Hey I just caught up with your oneshot!!

It was beautifull written and fabulous:D Loved every bit of it..It seriously made me cry:( A very touchy..Felt reallly sorry for Prem throughout reading:( Loved their cute little conversation:) But now I am eager to read the next part..Plzz update soon:)

Bee Id like to read your previous writing If youve written any OS or FF:)??Please leme know

Love Mehak:)

Thanks! I know it was quite heart-wrenching, but that's Premeer for you! *dream* Actually, I haven't written any OS or FF before. No show has actually compelled me to write, like Premeer have (Hmph! The idiots have taken over my brain! )  So, this are actually the first OS's I've posted. Update coming up... πŸ˜ƒ 
-Bee- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyari_Zahra

Awww, that was so incredibly touching, it brought tears to my eyes...you are an amazing writer and I look forward to reading more of your beautiful work. This one-shot was lovely, the fact that Heer still has an overwhelming presence in Prem's life, and he still sees and feels her when he comes to visit her grave was so beautifully written, yet so sad at the same time. The happiness that you conveyed at the start of the one-shot was so cute that it was such a shock when Preet's words brought on the realisation that Heer has passed away. The bit at the end when Heer is telling Prem to go was so heartbreaking- his pleading her to let him stay, and how she couldn't let him stay, as the place where she is gone is somewhere she doesn't want him to be...One question though, had Heer died so soon after their marriage that it was only their first marriage anniversary?  Because that makes it even more depressing :( Or did she die on their marriage anniversary, and ever since then time has stopped for Prem...and everyday is their anniversary? Anyway, I loved every bit of the one-shot, despite it's sadness...it was very well written...I am in awe of your writing...please continue soon.

Love Zahra x

Thank you so much for the compliments, it means such a lot to me, especially coming from a talented writer like you!
Yup, Heer is a part of Prem, despite not physically being with him. The conversation between them was bitter-sweet. On one hand, their love is so strong, but their story is so tragic. I suppose the second part of this OS will clear up your answers for you.... but yes, Heer did die on their first marriage anniversary...

Originally posted by: v_nikhita18

wow.....that was really touching......

so prem spent the night with heer's ghost......
wonder what happens next......
hope heer comes alive in the enxt part! πŸ˜†
continue soon.....

Well, the next part is coming up soon, so you can see what happen, but she doesn't quite come alive πŸ˜† Unfortunately, I do not have a heart like EK, who keeps killing and bringing back people πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by: angel82

bee , thats was beautifully written...awwwwwwww ..poor premeer 😭 
you have written it very well, made it real touchy ....
i'm eagerly waiting to read more from you

Omg, di! I'm seeing you after such a long time! How's little Prem? Thanks for the compliment di! Next part is just coming up...