Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Divya I was waiting for your update since so long
the other day when you wer replying I thought  you were gonna update I stayed up till 4-00 that day ..........😆

Amazing part dear mind-blowing..........

I feel really sad for Nupur & Mayank knows her really well

Loved  the nok-jhok part reminded me of Academic meet.....sigh ....I miss those days

I simply love the way Mayank waits for Nupur till she goes inside

Awww....both wanted  Pehla pehla pyaar hai....😳
even I wanted them to dance on pehle pehla pyaar

You are an amazing writer & I just love you FF to bits

do cont soon

Luv
Nidzy~

iwantitall thumbnail
it was soooo beauutifullyy writtenn dii
updaatee sooon
Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
divz.........🤗
A big jhappi to u.for this part...........right form the beginning this update is just amazing!!!!!!!!!!!Nupur .nupur, nupur.........i love her....she is one strong gal....how did u write her feelings so well here? that it is not the her uncle aunty ill treated her, but they can never be her parents...& when she cried watching the album or missing he parents..i feel like give her a big hug....& what i love abt her is , she after bearing all the pain herself,still manage to be the cute & bubbly nupur...the tomboy gal.......i simply love her for that!!!!!

& now coming to their journey!!!!! Mayank in his usual akdu mood ,irritated to nupur for being late.& then suddenly noticed her eyes!!!!! ...uff! its been 2 years & still he knows her too well....the guess.was right.& it was becoz i think may be time has  changed but his feelings for nupur never changed.& .that is why.he can still see her ...see the real Nupur!!!!!!
& what he told her in the party .....prove that again...those lines were staraight from his heart.& i m glad nupur felt it too!!!!!
i wish, i so wish ....they played pahela pahela pyar hai again...but mayank mentioning it after two years....& nupur blushing..hearing this cover up for that!!!!.& again.the nicest thing of ur FF.that i love.mayank drop or walk her to the hostel....& wait for her to turn back & she wave at him..again.i feel that kuch kuch hota hai.kind of thing!!!!!!!
uff! divz.....u r a sweetheart.u write so so so well but this time u r late, update more frequently.......plz!!!!!!!!

& yeah! senny.u rock .!!!!!!!!  love u !!!!

riyarao thumbnail
awww gr8 :) as usual.... luvd dis part too.. continue soon..
PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aww beautiful update. Just love it 😳 Continue soon.
-madhvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: myownarea

thnk u so much madsoo :D ...oh yeah they wont play that song in a party na 😆
waise...I PM u always 😲 how can u say that even now I hadnt PM'd anyone yet :D

dee.....c u hvnt pmed any1.....once more i had caught the update b4 pms😆
n  i dont say funny things....u just some how find them funny😛
a-little-hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Heyya Divz.... sorry I wasn't online to read this update first... and I lost my chance to comment first... but never mind... I'm still happy.... as I'm the first one from our gang....😉....LOL....

This update gave me butterflies in my stomach while reading.... simple things that happened....Mayank knowing exactly what Nupur must have been through the night before...why she cried...and looking into her eyes... and her hugging him...all of those simple moments gave me butterflies...I smiled as finally these two got some time alone for themselves... away from years of seperation... away from worries... and later during their party....I saw Nupur enjoying herself... just being herself like she used to be.... nautanki...

The pehela pehela song's mentioning and blushing was too cute... and lastly the hug... by Mr. Private Sharma.... LOL... very sweet...

Lovely update Divz... romance is in the air.... I can feel it... 😳

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

EDIT:

oh no...Mou beat me up from the gang.... she commented before me.... 😆

Edited by -Jess- - 14 years ago
ammuakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow awesome update.....👏👏👏
do continue soon
i am waiting eagerly to reaad the next part....
i hope mayur spend quality time in shimla.....😛
continue soon.....😊😊
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍.............

di....wht shall i say....tht last part.....tht ws d most sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeetest part.....i'm stil stuck in tht portion onli.......

btw i lovvvvvvd d entire part........mayu sach mein nups ki rag rag se waakif hai....hw correctly he told wht happnd to nups last nite in her house.....lovdddd hw he behavd in their '1st normal nok-jhok' aftr 2 years....then d way he ws tryin to hesitate when nups huggd her...tht ws soo soo mayankish act...n i completely agree wid 1st reaction of nups at tht time......n he provd her vry much rite in the last part....in front of d hostel na......😆😆😉😉.......

awwww di....once again....my love for mayu in this ff has increased 1000x times yet again...

u r hvin sooooo fun na to make us go absolutely gaga n krazzy ovr ur updates...n aap Mayank ko jis tarah se portray karte hai....uska most powerful impact mujh par hi hota.....kyu iss masoom bacchhi  ki jaan lene pe tule hue ho aap.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣......

nywz plzzzzzzzzzzz update soooon.....😳😳😳......
jasmeet khaneja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
another wondeful update.....i don't know how to comment.....
Sab ke comments par ke i think what can i say that would be different.
But anywzs....that was another beautiful update....so love is blossiming between mayur..