Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FragranceOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
see....i told u that i wud comment sooner......

and u r married?😲 i never thought that!

well when a person loses the shade of parent's love then even if its ur close relative, u cant be as happy as u can.....with parents we can demand anything.....but with others we need to compromise......nothing remains same.....everything gets changed!

i could feel nupur's pain very easily.....coz my frd suffered through that......i miss her....i dont know where she is......but i miss her terribly.....

when we are close to some people, they are with us.....they know us through our gestures....and when u in love........ur partner knows u in and out......[i don't know abt this love thingy...but God knows how i can so give lectures on it!]

hey, isse ek baat yaad aai.....i loved the comment u made on my story abt love.....i think u explained me kaisa woh pyaar tha aur nupur use kyun nahi pehchaan saki!

mayank was so irritating her abt how he knew everything!

oh! i so love the way u portray the emotions and the feels of the thing....i think no one could have done that better than u!

some people think that its better to show love in private than in public.....i have no other views regarding this.....it totally depends on a person!

in love, the person whom we love seems beautiful to us even if he is in rags......that's what i think.....all my love theories are however so baseless!

i so loved this update.......starting from the hug mayank broke......to the hug mayank initated,..

everytime i need to say that i LOVED the update..............beautiful and mind blowing!

do update sooner this time.....i am really very addicted to this one!

love,
Mahak

P.S.- do send me the link if u ever reply back to this post!😳
Edited by mahaklovesmayur - 14 years ago
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jiah.Angel

Hey hey! 😆 I'm the first one to comment!! 😉

Well, I tell you . . all your write ups are beautifully written! 😳 I could feel the pain which Nupur went through. Many a times, I spend the entire night weeping! 🤣

Anyway, this Mayank knows his Nupur a bit too well. 😃

Loved it. Update soon! Can't wait. 😊

-Kanky

hey Kanky 🤗

Thank u so much 😃

oh y wud u do that ? 😲 ...

yup he does,,,they have known each for too long n too well ...

Thank u once again dear:)
..pebo.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update divz di!!!!!

oh god i love the way u express out

mayank knows this nups very well yaar

cont

love pebbzzyy
Edited by ..pebo.. - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: myownarea

hey Kanky 🤗

Thank u so much 😃

Depends!! 😆 Sometimes, it's caue of my family problems . . and at times mujhmein Gunjan ki aatma ghus jaati hai!

Welx!! 🤗 😆
FragranceOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

hey Kanky 🤗

Thank u so much 😃

because my sister is mad! don't bother abt this......kitni baar mujhse daat kha chuki hai is baat ke liye......and its a long story.......

and kanky- u better now stop this or i have no other option than to scold u.......pyaar se samjhao toh samajh mein nahi aati hai na baat? agli baar agar tum roi toh acha nahi hoga! not fair! phir main tumse baat nahi karoongi if u cry for that!

Seems like Mahi has lost it!! 😆
-madhvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

oye tu kabse aise chote comments dene lagi??

sab teek taak na??

he he..exam kaisa tha??

dee 😆
iss bar acha sa dungi......ha sab thik hai
n suprizingly i performed well this time
luv u dee
-Samira- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
divya i was waiting ur update
so looked n i fond it b4 u pm me
i loved mayur conv
it was cute n adorable
u write it beautifuly thank u dear
next  part hope we got mayur romance
 update soon love
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mahaklovesmayur

see....i told u that i wud comment sooner......

yup :) and thank u for that :)
and u r married?😲 i never thought that!

I thought everybody knows 😆 ..yup been married for almost 3 yrs now :))

well when a person loses the shade of parent's love then even if its ur close relative, u cant be as happy as u can.....with parents we can demand anything.....but with others we need to compromise......nothing remains same.....everything gets changed!

I agree..that happens so often, nobody can replace parents..the equation is simply not the same..

i could feel nupur's pain very easily.....coz my frd suffered through that......i miss her....i dont know where she is......but i miss her terribly.....

oh its very difficult for people who suffer that :( I hope ur friend is well n happy

when we are close to some people, they are with us.....they know us through our gestures....and when u in love........ur partner knows u in and out......[i don't know abt this love thingy...but God knows how i can so give lectures on it!]

hmm yes, its not necessarily true in all cases 😆 it happens best when u have known each other for long and have a good friendship based understanding..

hey, isse ek baat yaad aai.....i loved the comment u made on my story abt love.....i think u explained me kaisa woh pyaar tha aur nupur use kyun nahi pehchaan saki!

I love the way u write though, especially about love that is hard to define and understand and ou do a gr8 job :) I guess u know abt love ..though yet to be touched by it..

mayank was so irritating her abt how he knew everything!

he he yup :D doesnt mayank always do that to Nupur 😆
oh! i so love the way u portray the emotions and the feels of the thing....i think no one could have done that better than u!

thank u soo much for the wonderful comment

some people think that its better to show love in private than in public.....i have no other views regarding this.....it totally depends on a person!

same here :D to each his own :) Though Mayank Sharma is a 100 pct pvt guy

in love, the person whom we love seems beautiful to us even if he is in rags......that's what i think.....all my love theories are however so baseless!

not baseless, they are very true actually :)
i so loved this update.......starting from the hug mayank broke......to the hug mayank initated,..

never thought of it that way but yeah!! :)
everytime i need to say that i LOVED the update..............beautiful and mind blowing!

thank u sooo much 🤗
do update sooner this time.....i am really very addicted to this one!

thank u so much yaar..all ur love n support encourages me to write faster :)
love,
Mahak

P.S.- do send me the link if u ever reply back to this post!😳

thank u Mahak..I will 🤗
-Samira- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

oh yes divya plzzzzz

pm me next time ok thank u