Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose.mn thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Simply amazing update..........i am falling in love with this ff again and again.......
Loved the beautully written puzzle by Nupur.........And Mayank he is such an awesum guy........
Loved the update
do cont soon................
Angle. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
rocking update diviya
I am just loving the way you are describing the young love ......
I like the flashbacks ..
pls do write more
loved the every bit of this update

Mrina-PMs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Fabulous update Divya...

Loved it.... The maths class was so cute....

Continue soon...

Love

Mina
..pebo.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey divya di........

oh im sooooooooo happy ur updating soooooo fast

im lovin it

ohhhhhhhh this update was soooo cute yaar

loved it very much

thank u for updating sooooo soon

love pebbzzii
FragranceOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
first of all a big sorry for not being able to comment.......😭

actually i haven't read the ff after its third part...😭

u must not have seen the like tab also.....cause i only press that when i have commented or read anything...😳

i guess ur pm got deleted along with all the 700 messages in my pm box! sorry!

but to make it up for them, i am commenting here part wise......cause i dont like reading a part and then not commenting on it.....πŸ˜ƒ

so i am commenting separetelty for each parts cause i dont want to miss a single part on which i have not commented! 😳

u can call it as my greed or my need to comment on each part of this beautiful ff!πŸ˜ƒ

part 4

so......they both were in same field?πŸ˜ƒ

i am so happy that their fates were entwine cause after all they are meant to be together.πŸ˜ƒ

i don't know why but i feel that isha is nupur's daughter but adopted! πŸ˜•

i lovee the way they speak through their eyes.....i simply love this thing to the utmost core! cause i really think that silence can convey every unspoken words......πŸ‘

and i loved the way all the emotions were brought about! β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈ

what's the secret? why cant she tell mayank everything? 😲

oh! my! i am now so damn excited to read the next part!😎

this update was truly wonderful!πŸ‘πŸΌ

awesome awesome awesome and i don't know how many times i need to repeat this word for ur work!πŸ€—

its really very beautiful!⭐️

part 5

its so nice to know that now they both are trying to remeber their past........wow man!😊

so mayank hid her earing? but did i told u that i loved the way u compared nupur with the earing?❀️

well, i hate when somebody links up other's name with anyone! i mean what right have they got to do so?😑

but i guess mayank was in love......in love age doesnt matter.....anyone can fall in it without the age factor!😍

and she was toooooooo sweet to say it herself! such an innocent person! and i too loved that movie like anything....DDLJ was the first lovestory i liked....😎

hey, this song suits so perfectly! i love these type of songs......soft.....❀️

this seemed quiet a nice insident that they both wore same color.........but i wonder if others wud see and pass comments again!πŸ˜•

how sweet! πŸ‘πŸΌi loved this paragraph-
They dint speak until they reached the cinema hall, the movie had them both captivated, his new feeling made him relate to the characters, he dint identify with Raj the hero, for unlike Raj, Mayank was a brilliant student and he was no casanova, he already felt something for Nupur, something like love. Yet he could relate to the feelings of the character. Yup, love, he smiled, he looked at her, she was deeply engorssed in the movie, she dint even realise his eyes were on her. They sat quietly during the interval, neither of them talked much. As Shahrukh Khan sang tujhe Dekha tho ye jaana sanam...pyaar hotha hai deewana sanam.. Nupur was in love with the Raj on screen..she fell deeply and madly in love with DDLJ and Raj. Poor Mayank was hoping that he would stand a chance. Well, he did, not just then :)❀️❀️❀️

thank God nupur was normal now!😊

but what had happened? why was she angry?😲

but i loved the way u describe things! u make me sooooooooooooo happy!πŸ˜ƒ

and these lines- hayee! how can i forget them! ❀️⭐️❀️
N - Kya tum kabhi aise aaoge Mayank, bina ye jaane ki woh bhi tumse pyaar karthi hai ki nahi, kya  ladke aise karthe hai?
She was moving her hand up and down. He took her hand in his out of an impulse..
M - haan, baaki ladkon ka tho patha nahi, lekin mein zaroor aaoonga. agar ladki itni pyaar ho *he     indicated her with his face* tho koi bhi aayega⭐️

now i am so damn happy! he asked for his answer! terrific!πŸ‘

loved this update as well....❀️u never give me a chance not to like ur ff!πŸ₯Ί i always love them!πŸ˜ƒ

now i loved this......simply loved this.......hats off to u for writing such beautiful part.......now dying to read the next part!β­οΈπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

part 6

now i am really dying to read this part....and also trying to type in everything......πŸ€ͺ

so she has already started seeing raj in her mayank! well i guess i like this fact.😊

hoye re! becharon ko class ke bahar naikaal diya? so sad! but i am very happy that now they cud talk in alone!πŸ˜‰

hamare yahan teachers hardly class se bahar nikalti hai! they just make the people stand facing the blackboard!

fight se hi sahi........mayank ne baat ko aage toh badhai!πŸ˜ƒ

i so hate when the bell for the next class rung!😑 i so hated it!😑 abhi bajna zaroori thi kya?😑

kitna acha scene chal raha tha!😍

but i loved when mayank was so impatient to know her answer!πŸ˜†

she is too typical! neither confirming nor rejecting! while our mayank expecting!🀣 it rhymed man!πŸ˜†

he is too cute! 😳trying to solve everything out!πŸ˜†

i loved the update!❀️

do update sooner......and plz try and update a big part!πŸ˜ƒ coz ur updates make me want more and more😳 and they are very short!😭

love,
Mahak
bhavana92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sorry Divya.....hadn't commented 4 a few prev. parts coz i had my board examz.....
wow! wonderful part.....So Nupur did feel something 4 Mayank....but maybe she hasn't yet properly realized[or has she?]....or the circumstances haven't given her a chance....hehe typically Nupur-ish  2 puzzle the poor guy with such an answer! continue soon....
cool_tuli thumbnail
Sorry Divya commenting together for all the parts
The ff is amazing!!!! Thoda bada hai bt its fun reading it....
loving it dear....
tingtingteeding thumbnail
awesome awesome update.....loved it...i just enjoy reading this ff.....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
lovely  part. continue soon.
thanks for the pm.
dmgmjht4ever thumbnail
Divya,
the whole part was mind-blowing
I really can't describe it
them getting kicked out of class?
haha that happens a lot in my grade