Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
See she can read! Ab toh pakka "letter" hi use hoga! AND as far as who's left is concerned, you left Baji out! Aisa ho sakta hai k Tasha ki baat ho and Baji's not included! 😆
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yay, love letters it is 😳 oh yeah Baji is always included sooner or later 😆 Lekin abhi kay liye, they need to minus Dragon teeth lady and her mawali BF from the Dutta Nakku equation, then I can really be at ease 😆😆
-Fivr- thumbnail
The lady was all ready to leave but the stupid mavali stopped her! "Get close to Dutta" he says and I ask "WHY!?!?!". Leave already - I can't stand those two-sizes-too-short shirts anymore!
iwantitall thumbnail
omg yeaaaa!!! duttaaaa suree likess to actt bussyy wivv nakkuu arnndd ehh???
:P:P
-Fivr- thumbnail
^^Yeah, just like to pretend to be busy while in reality we all know how AWARE he is of her! Just likes to act as though the phone's more important! 😆
Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
Yaa.........Loved him.............😳
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

^^Yeah, just like to pretend to be busy while in reality we all know how AWARE he is of her! Just likes to act as though the phone's more important! 😆

yeah...but the good thing was while his attention was on the phone naku drooled to heart's content. and along with her the camera and us too drool over that gorgeous male human.
-Fivr- thumbnail
@ksh: LOL! There you go! So it all worked out then. I haven't seen it yet so I haven't done any drooling, but I can imagine... 😍
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
ooo...she was drooling alrite...big time and im suprised datta failed to notice that all the time. wasnt he suppsoed to be observant? he even caught her drooling in the hand pump scene.
-Fivr- thumbnail
*sigh* I can't say if he missed it or not until I see the episode... for now I can just imagine the drool-worthy scene! 😆