Comic Relief: Phone Ka Kissa...

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
OMG!! πŸ€— big...BiG jadoo ki jaapi for my jigri yaars here...OMG how ive missed you all today...even at work i was thinking to LTL forum every 15 minutes πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...so here i am...getting yelled at by my brother because we are late to the party...but i had to come and post this...will discuss more when i come back...

Phone Ka Kissa
im not even going to touch on the button scene...TaSha romance...YET...but about the button scene in general...πŸ˜ƒ...anyone else notice how preoccupied Dutta was with his phone...pehle laga ke he is texting...my frist thought...haila...Dutta...text messaging? 😲😲😲...im thinking...who is he texting...Baji? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†,....phir...he put the phone to his ear...and the entire time...he said...NOTHING...not once did his lips move...i was like what is this...telekinesis via phone? is that possible πŸ˜•...i just found that particularly hilarious...even if he was checking his voice mail...he never punched in his code...and if it was a message...it was one long winded message πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...

JAZ

πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
JAZ!! Man, you've been missed today! πŸ€—

As usual, I still have to see the episode but really? Dutta was messing around with his phone while Nakku was around? That's so cute - almost middle school like (with all that pretending to be "busy" with something juvenile while your crush is round!). πŸ˜†
jnawaz thumbnail
I pretend to be busy when my boss is around πŸ˜†

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 14 years ago
-Fivr- thumbnail
^^ You and me both! Switch between the forum and the hospital website so no one knows what I'm doing! 🀣
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Jaz u sure like to make us w8 4 ur post...πŸ˜†

as 4 the fon kissa it sure luked he waz irritated dat sum1 waz not taking his call at the other end...

& i thought u would take the Dutta k cupboard mein sewing box as ur topic in CR..πŸ˜†

gotta go nw..will cum & discuss ltr..!!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

JAZ!! Man, you've been missed today! πŸ€—

As usual, I still have to see the episode but really? Dutta was messing around with his phone while Nakku was around? That's so cute - almost middle school like (with all that pretending to be "busy" with something juvenile while your crush is round!). πŸ˜†

I second that Jaz...we missed u here! πŸ€—
btw I agree with Fivr...if he really wasnt busy then he was petending to be busy calling someone who wasnt available. imagine someone refusing to take bhao's call!πŸ˜†  btwi just realize there was no baji in today's epi...i missed him too.
but anyways the whole time during the button scene datta was acting as if naku and he have been married for 5 years. his gruff concern for her when she hurt herself...and his comment that ur attention wasnt here....so he noticed that her attention was elsewhere? he also behaved as if its naku's right to sew the button rather than supriya...he told off supriya that she neednt do these things. looks like he got pissed off as she was trying to take what belongs to naku. πŸ˜†and when naku was there he comfortably stood there waiting for to complete but when sups came there he became impatient as to when she would finish.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dew-drop

Jaz u sure like to make us w8 4 ur post...πŸ˜†

as 4 the fon kissa it sure luked he waz irritated dat sum1 waz not taking his call at the other end...

& i thought u would take the Dutta k cupboard mein sewing box as ur topic in CR..πŸ˜†

gotta go nw..will cum & discuss ltr..!!

I think that deserves a thread...why does datta bhao keep sewing kit in his cupboard?
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
We've a couple of Kaam Chors on LTL forums πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (it includes me 😳)

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ab phone ka bhi lafra? 😲 I think he was trying to send secret love messages to Naku, but then he remembered that Naku doesn't have a phone and gave up πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He's magical you see, even without speaking or moving his fingers much he could magically dial/text Naku....Harri Puttar style! 🀣
-Fivr- thumbnail
@maybe-just: Dutta bhi na! Nakku was right in front of him - he could have just done all the communication through their "eye-talk"! πŸ˜† Phone k chakkar mein parhna hi nahi chahiye tha!
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@Fivr: πŸ˜† Ab kya karein? Dutta toh pura Aashiq hai, formalities puri kar raha tha, aashiq honay ki! πŸ˜† I mean come on a love story is never complete unless a phone is used to communicate!

Ab ankhoon ka chakar toh baad mein pura ho ga! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†