Sadhana MUST learn a lesson:Mod's note on PG42

vishmewell thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
It is high time Sadhana learns a lesson about marriage. For her marriage has become something for convenience.

Jab majboori hai, kissee se bhi shaadi karli. Jab majboori hai, divorce kardiya.  In both the incidences, she did that for money. I know she did it for her family, but that doesn't justify her actions and intentions. She has made shaadi ko yek mazak.

If she could think of asking Mallika for a loan, why did she not suggest the same to Vinu that he should get loan from his employer (no excuse that Rajvanshs are his employer. They are STILL his employer)?

Anybody who knows Sadhana well, will never say it was a weak moment to lose the competition. It was intentional and she CANNOT see beyond Sharma family. Shaadi tho AAlekh se majboori mein kartho liya. Lekin Sahi maino mein Aalekh ki pathni manse bhi nahi ban paayi, tan se tho doorki baat hai. Woh Sharma khandaan ki beti hi hergay.

That to me is inexcusable and DISGUSTING on the part of Sadhana. She did not sign in majboori, she made that choice because she cared less for Aalekh.

Although they were living apart Aalekh ne phir bhi  Sadhana ka khyaal rakha. He put his mom in her place about the divorce... he handled it very well... he protected her from the mystery guy, yelled at security people, yelled at his manager, yelled at even Mallika... saare zameen aasmaan ek kardiya. He even almost got hit by a truck trying to catch the guy. Never gave up on her. What did she give him in return? Divorce?

Sadhana ne tho hadd hi kardi... can she not see how much he loves her??? She signed divorce papers for her mamiji after losing to Ragini on purpose knowing there are no other options other than divorce?

Sadhana did not treat Aalekh right in this respect. Sadhana is 100% wrong. SHE HAS TO REDEEM HERSELF. And that is not easy.

I want Sadhana to fall on her knees in front of Aalekh and beg him to take her back.  Aalekh should neither marry Mallika (which he anyway will not now) nor bring Sadhana back. He must teach Sadhana a lesson now. He MUST put her to test if he will be her priority... now that all problems are solved at Sharma house hold, Aalekh will anyway become her priority. DISGUSTING.

Probably when Aalekh comes to know that all three women he trusted and loved most betrayed him, he would be shy off looking at any woman on earth and I wouldn't be surprised.

Now she has another musibbat waiting to explode right at her door. Vinu has screwed up with that house big time. What is she going to do this time? Now she is going to go back to Vasu to make another deal?

If Aalekh decides no more women in my life, Vasu will ask Sadhana to have artificial insemination for the progeny of Aalekh and she will do that too and give up on her child. I will not be surprised if did it for Sharma family.

Please CT, if you are reading this, no artificial insemination track... I will puke...

Edited by vishmewell - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fiction123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Whoever you are but I think you are taking this way too seriously! For god sake Alekh is no saint he is a user- used Sadhna like a tissue paper and threw her. Have you forgot she nursed him day and night. I am sure if someone asked you too marry a mental, retarded man you will think twice!

I think you are giving her way to slack for saving her aunts life, and I think alekh should beg not her! Marriage surely is no joke- Ermm... let me think oops I just realised Alekh is getting engaged on Mondays episode hahahah! What a joke, he really values marriage. She did it for saving someones life- not for personal desires or revenge like him. I think enough said on this, and hope she gets her due- noble woman like her defo should! 
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It's not like sadhna is very happy signing the divorce papers. Even i didnt get why she intentionally lost in the competition but i am sure she didnt think of anything else but her jiji's happiness tht time & im ALSO sure tht she wasnt thinking bout the divorce papers tht time either.

A person was DYING tht time & she had no other choice but to sign the divorce papers as she had VERY VERY little time to get money from somewhere. Those divorce papers mean NOTHING to her as she already said. How can just a paper & a signature on it break the relationship tht a heart makes?Her hands were trembling while she was signing but she had trust on alekh & BELIEVED tht alekh will surely understand her (which unfortunately alekh failed at). Husband is not the MOST important thing when you get to save somebody's life who's dying. According to me, sadhna gave her 100% to the relationship while alekh cud never understand her, which resulted in VERY POOR mutual understanding between them. I still say it's alekh's fault & not sadhna's.

If marriage was just a play for sadhna, then she wud've left alekh & ran away right away as soon ragvir got married & kaushalya niwas was safe. But she didn't. She stayed with alekh cuz she knew she made a serious commitment & also cuz she fell in love wid alekh. In no way i can see sadhna taking her marriage lightly. That poor girl even tried made alekh understand when he came for explanation, oh my bad, i mean for just a "yes" or"no"...but it was ALEKH who threw sadi's hand rudely and rushed away from there without listening any other word. It's not sadhna's fault that alekh thinks he's the only important person in sadhna's life & how can she even sign on the papers for ANYTHING?

Sadhna doesn't need a lesson. Alekh does. And at no cost i am goign to respect bidaai anymore if sadhna BEGS infront of alekh. Cuz it's not her who shud be begging at all. She took care of alekh day & night just to beg infront of him one day? I am happy sadhna realizes their relationship is extremely weak & its NOT her fault.

And why does sadhna need to TELL vinu to ask for loan? Does vinu lack a brain of his own? She thought vinu is kaushi's own son, he must've tried his BEST to get money. That's why sadhna had to try HER best then.

Alekh yelling at ppl for sadhna & protecting her won't prove that he loves sadhna to death or something. He forgot to TRUST her, his bad luck he's losing such an angel. I don't think i have to even mention what sadhna did for alekh. The difference between alekh's love & sadhna's love is that sadhna gave all her care to mentally unstable alekh even though she knew she's gonna get NOTHING in return from him. And alekh loved sadhna & expected her love in return. On sadhna's part, the love is unconditional & on alekh's part the love is passionate but weak in my opinion.
Edited by _-sHoNaa-_ - 14 years ago
vishmewell thumbnail

Originally posted by: fiction123

Whoever you are but I think you are taking this way too seriously! For god sake Alekh is no saint he is a user- used Sadhna like a tissue paper and threw her. Have you forgot she nursed him day and night. I am sure if someone asked you too marry a mental, retarded man you will think twice!

I think you are giving her way to slack for saving her aunts life, and I think alekh should beg not her! Marriage surely is no joke- Ermm... let me think oops I just realised Alekh is getting engaged on Mondays episode hahahah! What a joke, he really values marriage. She did it for saving someones life- not for personal desires or revenge like him. I think enough said on this, and hope she gets her due- noble woman like her defo should! 

@ red - yes. she nursed him day and night. 1000% with you and I adore her and love her for the noble character she is. It takes lot of love dharthi jithna patience for someone to be able to do that. But let us not forget she did not marry him out of love. She did that out of majboori. ONLY to save Sharma parivar from bad debt and to get her sister married. That is a marriage for convenience. In course of time, she did fall in love with him. But that love fell short of Sharma family.

ALEKH IS NOT AN ANGEL. He has major flaws. And so does Sadhana. We Must admit Sadhana has an obsession towards Sharma family.

Just by comparison, Aalekh and Sadhana both did not commit to their marriage and put their families above their relationship. That's the fact. Aalekh even while pleasing his family did not sign the divorce papers. On the contrary she did for the sake of her family. Instead had she divorced Aalekh for his sense of irresponsibility it would have been 1000% justified. Ragini would have anyway understood and appreciated Sadhanas intentions to participate in the competition and winning after coming to know where the prize money went. it was just matter of hours before she could have cleared it with Ragini. But unfortunately, she whipped Aalekh with a divorce.

This is not about Aalekh at all. It is about how Sadhana treated the marriage.

I am not against Sadhana. I am against her choices in life, her obsession towards sharma family, her modes oprendi.

I am not bashing Sashana. I love her character. But I dislike her flaws just as much as I dislike Aalekh's flaws in regards to marriage.

No offense dost...😳
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
You are right about Sadhna's attitude but not fully...
but its a question of priority and sometimes priorities are set as per the circumstance as well as when there is ray of hope from the other side...
my POV is Sadhna had more faith in Alekh, thats the reason she signed with the hidden serious thought that Alekh will not sign and thus the divorce paper will be nullified.

More on a practical note, Sadhna gave her 100% to her marraige "deal", and she left Alekh only when Alekh and Rajvansh family gave the verdict against her and thre her out....there was nothing left in her marriage also, as she was living like a spinster and her husband not even acknowledging her , even when a driver was having the heart to do that...

vishmewell thumbnail

Originally posted by: _-sHoNaa-_

It's not like sadhna is very happy signing the divorce papers. Even i didnt get why she intentionally lost in the competition but i am sure she didnt think of anything else but her jiji's happiness tht time & im ALSO sure tht she wasnt thinking bout the divorce papers tht time either.

A person was DYING tht time & she had no other choice but to sign the divorce papers as she had VERY VERY little time to get money from somewhere. Those divorce papers mean NOTHING to her as she already said. How can just a paper & a signature on it break the relationship tht a heart makes?Her hands were trembling while she was signing but she had trust on alekh & BELIEVED tht alekh will surely understand her (which unfortunately alekh failed at). Husband is not the MOST important thing when you get to save somebody's life who's dying. According to me, sadhna gave her 100% to the relationship while alekh cud never understand her, which resulted in VERY POOR mutual understanding between them. I still say it's alekh's fault & not sadhna's.

If marriage was just a play for sadhna, then she wud've left alekh & ran away right away as soon ragvir got married & kaushalya niwas was safe. But she didn't. She stayed with alekh cuz she knew she made a serious commitment & also cuz she fell in love wid alekh. In no way i can see sadhna taking her marriage lightly. That poor girl even tried made alekh understand when he came for explanation, oh my bad, i mean for just a "yes" or"no"...but it was ALEKH who threw sadi's hand rudely and rushed away from there without listening any other word. It's not sadhna's fault that alekh thinks he's the only important person in sadhna's life & how can she even sign on the papers for ANYTHING?

Sadhna doesn't need a lesson. Alekh does. And at no cost i am goign to respect bidaai anymore if sadhna BEGS infront of alekh. Cuz it's not her who shud be begging at all. She took care of alekh day & night just to beg infront of him one day? I am happy sadhna realizes their relationship is extremely weak & its NOT her fault.

And why does sadhna need to TELL vinu to ask for loan? Does vinu lack a brain of his own? She thought vinu is kaushi's own son, he must've tried his BEST to get money. That's why sadhna had to try HER best then.

Alekh yelling at ppl for sadhna & protecting her won't prove that he loves sadhna to death or something. He forgot to TRUST her, his bad luck he's losing such an angel. I don't think i have to even mention what sadhna did for alekh. The difference between alekh's love & sadhna's love is that sadhna gave all her care to mentally unstable alekh even though she knew she's gonna get NOTHING in return from him. And alekh loved sadhna & expected her love in return. On sadhna's part, the love is unconditional & on alekh's part the love is passionate but weak in my opinion.

@ red - the very fact Sadhana put a price on the divorce whatever the reason might be for argument sake, it has become conditional unconditional love has no validity.
@ green - his love is not weak, but he is. Had his love been weak, he would have compromised with Mallika. He gets agitated and irritated by her. 
scribbles thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ahem, i cant really blame sadhna either.. she had to do something to save her mami's life.. on one side it was her sister, who was telling her husband that she'd die/wont be able to pick herself up again if she loses - and sadhna was already put in the wrong cus she lost her baby.. and on the other side it was mamiji.. so even though she couldn't win, she had to get the money by any means.. she didnt make a mazaak outta her marriage.. she even told alek that she knew he'd come back and that a paper wouldn't mean anything to her. you know? she just signed the papers for that minute. not because she didnt take her saath phere's on face value.
deep_elric thumbnail
I think the real lesson Sadhna needs to learn is that by sacrificing herself all the time, she's not ever going to get anything. People are going to step over her, and unless they're utterly good hearted like Mamaji and Ranveer (:D), they'll see only what they want to see in her.
I think she needs to learn how to be a little more assertive, but in the end, if that happened, there'd be no show!
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vishmewell

@ red - the very fact Sadhana put a price on the divorce whatever the reason might be for argument sake, it has become conditional unconditional love has no validity.
@ green - his love is not weak, but he is. Had his love been weak, he would have compromised with Mallika. He gets agitated and irritated by her. 

i was talking bout sadhna's love, not about the divorce. The divorce papers mean nothing to sadhna. I get your points clearly and understand what ur actually trying to say. But saying tht "sadhna" shud beg alekh to take her bak" is just too much when sadhna did nothing like to BEG infront of somebody. She could be wrong, but she is not at all "DISGUSTING."

One question though, how does alekh agreeing to marry mallika proves tht his love for sadhna is strong?
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deep_elric

I think the real lesson Sadhna needs to learn is that by sacrificing herself all the time, she's not ever going to get anything. People are going to step over her, and unless they're utterly good hearted like Mamaji and Ranveer (:D), they'll see only what they want to see in her.
I think she needs to learn how to be a little more assertive, but in the end, if that happened, there'd be no show!

you are right...if Ragini had not overheard the conversation, then what her fate was...it was surely circumstantial and as well as by evidence provided by GOD, that she could get back her jiji's love...