Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Pocu, pocu, pocu!! Nitz, nitz, nitz!!
Aap itna achche likhte ho 😊 You actually made me see the episode on youtube, which i don't do at all otherwise!!
Love the way you write 😃
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
last epi has left me in a pool of confusion. wat the hell is hapenig....only the previous night SIDMA came so close tog with our beloved nightngale (Lataji) swooning in the bg....
and next day ridz is behaving as if she is commiting a crime by developing feelings for sid.
This show has always been creating and destroying jodis.
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post.
Yesterday's epi was So funny and cute .The best was both being scared of cockroach .I thought when Ridzi jumped up like that that Sid will most probably laugh at her or something.But as soon as our macho man saw the tiny insect,he himself became a chota chua.😆.The scene was Too cute
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Thanks for replying , people and continuing the discussion. SR are special and frankly , i don't care who thinks what and what CVs is planning to do with them. SR are stamped all over DMG just like Armaan is and that is so not gonna change.

Love and luck always,

God bless everyone,

nitica.

Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely descerption and very aptly put. This is for you👏👏
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinuchand

Lovely descerption and very aptly put. This is for you👏👏

🤗

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Thanks for replying , people and continuing the discussion. SR are special and frankly , i don't care who thinks what and what CVs is planning to do with them. SR are stamped all over DMG just like Armaan is and that is so not gonna change.

Love and luck always,

God bless everyone,

nitica.

Well said!