Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Zee can u post artical pic again? cant see

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: .Rabi.

Zee can u post artical pic again? cant see

Click on the link below the article.........

Rajeev Khandelwal Loving Manjiri Kamtikar | Rajeev Khandelwal Love Affair | Rajeev Khandelwal popular Indian TV star | Manjiri Kamtikar | Rajeev Khandelwal

By admin on March 10th, 2010

Rajeev Khandelwal Loving Manjiri Kamtikar | Rajeev Khandelwal Love Affair | Rajeev Khandelwal popular Indian TV star | Manjiri Kamtikar | Rajeev Khandelwal

Rajeev Khandelwal

Rajeev Khandelwal is in love with Manjiri Kamtikar from past ago eight months she is 20.

Rajeev Khandelwal, a popular Indian TV star has been dating Manjiri Kamtikar from nearly past eight months, confessed by him. Manjiri as much apprehensive, she is employed at an ad agency and both manage to get time for meeting with Rajeev on regular basis.

Manjiri is twenty years old and seems to be a private person, we can say Non-Social type. As mostly happens in Bollywood love stories, Manjiri and Rajeev met about a year ago through a common friend and fall in love with each other since from there.

Apparently, they started dating about six to eight months ago and both of them are exceptionally solemn about each other and are ready to take their relationship to next level very soon.

Previously, there were rumors about Rajeev dating TV actress Aamna Sharif, but all those are only rumors.

Link:

http://india4indians.com/news/2010/03/10/rajeev-khandelwal-loving-manjiri-kamtikar-rajeev-khandelwal-love-affair-rajeev-khandelwal-popular-indian-tv-star-manjiri-kamtikar-rajeev-khandelwal/

Rajeev Khandelwal to marry Manjiri Kamtikar

By: Bollywood Mantra Staff on 10th March 2010

Dev D Movie Premiere

TV star and the actor of film 'Aamir' Rajeev Khandelwal is going to marry his girlfriend Manjiri Kamtikar. Manjiri works for an ad agency. They are very serious about their relationship and with the consent of their parents they will take their relationship to the next level.

Both the parents met and discussed about their children's marriage plan. Ring ceremony will be held in May and marriage in December. Rajeev and Manjiri both are very happy about their engagement and marriage.

Confirming the news, Rajeev said, "Yes, Manjiri and I will have a ring ceremony in May. I am very happy today. And I still remember that day when I went up to her parents a few hours before you guys printed the details about her and told them that I love their daughter.

It seems just like yesterday. For me, Manjiri is the most beautiful girl. She is the epitome of today's woman who has her head firmly on her shoulders."

His fiance-to-be, Manjiri, added, "I've known Rajeev since quite some time now. We are very familiar with each other's virtues and flaws. In fact, we balance each other's weak points. We match each other perfectly."

Link:

Edited by farislove - 14 years ago
.Rabi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: farislove

Click on the link below the article.........

Thanks

Manjiri Kamtikar and Rajeev Khandelwal are in love

Posted by Parasshuram Shalgar on March 10th, 2010

Rajeev Khandelwal  a popular Indian TV star has reportedly been dating Manjiri Kamtikar,  confessed by him. Manjiri is employed at an ad agency and both manage to get time for meeting  on regular basis.

Manjiri is twenty years old and seems to be a private person, we can say Non-Social type. As mostly happens in Bollywood love stories, Manjiri and Rajeev met about a year ago through a common friend and fall in love with each other since from there.

Apparently, they started dating about six to eight months ago and both of them are exceptionally solemn about each other and are ready to take their relationship to next level very soon.

Previously, there were rumors about Rajeev dating TV actress Aamna Sharif, but all those are only rumors.

A very heartfelt wishes for this relationship, may it will remain forever!

Link:

.Rabi. thumbnail
awww Shooo many articals....Happy for u Rajeev Mashallah
Yamakshi_rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh my god!!!!!! yaha pe to articles ka flood hi aa gaya hai 😆 😆 😆 hey its good for him to get marry...... coz its juz starting of his bollywood career......... 😕
Yamakshi_rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

I was offered Swayamvar: Bobby

TNN, Mar 11, 2010, 12.00am IST

Most actresses wouldn't mind swapping places with Bobby Darling just for this role. She plays a superwoman in Aditya Dutt's Will you Marry Me,co-starring Rajeev Khandelwal, Shreyas Talpade and Muzammil Ibrahim.

The film that went on the floors three months ago stars newbies as female leads. But it's Bobby who gets to seduce the men. "I wear a burgundy wig with a blue body suit. I attract men with my superpowers. We'll start the next schedule of the film in Bangkok," reveals Bobby.

She's also got Apartment, in which she plays Tanushree Dutta's 'cute' neighbour who wants to move in with her, and Club 007, her first Hollywood film, which sees her play a transsexual pole dancer.

With so much happening on the career front, Bobby is delaying her sex change operation. "I'll do that by the end of next year as I'm getting many offers now. So, I'm on hormones. But when I get my sex changed, I'll call myself chiclet," she says.

What's taking her so long to find the man of her dreams?
"Bhagwan shayed mere liye kuch special banaya hai," she states. Why doesn't she opt for a telly swayamwar like Rakhi Sawant? "Few know that Swayamwar was first offered to me. But I'll do another reality show now," she shares.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/I-am-delaying-my-sex-change-surgery-Bobby-/articlesh

Edited by sun_423 - 14 years ago