1st update-march 8th 2010

Mrs.soniayk6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello friends.this is Sonia.i used to do updates on kaa forum.pallavi is my favvvvvvvvvvvvvvv actress.so that's the reason y iam here.ok friends I will be doing updates for this show also.i used to get a lot of support in kaa forum from most of my friends over kaa forum n I hope the same over here too.but friends if there r any complaints ,u r free to tell me ,so that I can improve my updates.ok friends here goes the first update of our show "GODH BHARAI".

It starts with two men offering their prayers to sun god.they r non other than shakti(SHIVAM) n his father ramakanth who is a pandith.ramakanth starts singing a song for lord Krishna n shivam joins him to which ramakanth gets happy.then both continue singing together n completes their morning prayer at the temple.they both come out of the temple.then they show two men who r sitting by the side of the temple starts prasing shivam n his father.they say that shivam n his father look like dasarada n lord ram n then one of the men says that even after being a highly educated person shivam never misses his morning prayer with that the scene ends.

Then they show ramakanths wife baghyasri who is trying to imitate her  husband n says that ramakanth agnihotri will never cross his principles n traditions n being his wife she never follows the customs n takes tea even without taking bath.n then she goes towards her sister-in-law ganga n asks her to find a solution to her problem as she can't do anything with having tea in the morning to which ganga suggests her to ask solution to "ASTHA".Bhagyasri starts calling astha but she doesn't get any response but comes her elder bahu.asks her the problem to which bhagyasri explains her everything to which the elder bahu suggests her to have tea without letting ramakanth to know about it to which bhagyasri scolds her not to give such ideas as she never lies to pandithji n tells her to call astha.(friends don't miss the part ,elder bahu ,I don't know her name but she is comic person in the show.she doesn't know English but tries to speak in English n the result is we can have a lot offfffff fun so don't miss itπŸ˜†.)

So then comes our astha ,her face isn't shown ,drying her hair (a very beautiful background score n an adorable scene😳😳😍) n comes our hero shivam n astha isn't aware of his prescene.n shivam gives a very romantic loving looks at astha n then he sees a water pipe there n gets bit naughty n splashes water on astha n hides behind a bench ,at which our astha turns around(my pallu rani is looking gorgeous) n sees no one there n then again she turns back,then our naughty shivam once again splashes water on her n runs from there n astha tries to figureout the person behind it but couldn't then caomes our shivam n hugs astha from behind ,to which astha says that she got frightened.n then they both share a very romantic moment.

Shivam says that she is looking as beautiful as she looked  before their marriage.even after 5years still she is looking beautiful.n then astha says that he remembered the matter which happened before 5 years but forgot the importance of the day to which shivam whether she told him to bring anything to which astha  gets irritated n starts to leave the place but shivam holds her hand n wishes her the 5th anniversary of their marriage to which astha gets surprised n then shivam starts saying that when he saw her for the first time before 5 years he got some reverberation in his heart n still he can feel it now.n then tells her "I LOVE U" to which astha asks him whether is it important to say"I LOVE u" after completing 5 years.to which shivam tells her that whether she likes r not he will always make her wet in his love.(sooooooooooooooooo cute  moment.dont miss it😍😍😍😍😍).

Cute moment is disturbed by bhagyasri ,n our astha tries to run from there but our shivam holds her tightly n doesn't leaves her while astha pretends as if ramakanth is there to which shivam comes out of his mood n loosens  his grip n astha escapes form his embarrass n runs from there n this is all viwed by the elder bahu.first she hesitates but later enjoys it.n astha seeing her there gets shocked but the elder bahu covers it by saying that she came to call her n tells her about their saas n astha runs from there to take care of her .then astha gives some her something mixed with water  n bhagyasri gets happy n then she asks astha about her wet saree to which astha gets startled n tries to avoid the situation n goes towards ganga n takes her blessings n bhagyasri onse again asks the reason but astha again avoids it n runs from there saying that she has lot of work to do at which bhagyasri feels weird at her behavior.

Then starts with elder bahu trying to be romantic with her husband but fails gets scoldings from her husband.ramakanth returns home n starts watering plants n astha comes there n takes his blessings.ramakanth gets happy but also disappointed with his elder son n daughter-in-law .then he sees water all over the place an asks the reason to astha to which again astha tries to avoid it while a kid starts shouting for her tiffin box.astha runs from there as she got a chance to avoid the q? while shivam helps the girl to get her tiffin box which is lying under bed while astha comes there helps her in getting ready to school hwile shivam goes from there to get ready to office.

Then the elder bahu goes in to kitchen n starts cooking to impress the family while astha comes there n tries to stops her but she doesn't listen n goes from there to serve it to the family members.ramakanth scolds her for forgetting the tradition while astha tries to help but ramakanth  warns her not to support.

Then he tells shivamastha to keep fast as they both have to perform havan in the eaving n asks bhagyasri about kavitha n she informs him that she is late because of flight.n then tells astha n elder bahu(meena)  to get ready as they need to go for godh bharai to which ganga asks her whether they 3 r going to which bhagyasri tells her that they only called suhagan women to which ganga gets in to deep thoughts n looks at astha.

Then the three ladies reach the place n one of the women gets worried n shocked seeing them there n asks nupur's mother about it n she informs her that by mistake nupur called then to which lady insists her to tell them to leave but nupur's mother hesitates while the godh bharai tradition is completed n astha asks nupur's mother about some custom n she explains it to her.then astha tries to give the gifts to the pregnant lady but the women who is worried seeing them there stops astha n tells her that she can't perform the custom as she is a childless mother to which astha gets shocked😭😭😭 n the episode ends.

PRECAP->bhagyasri asks astha to think about extending their family.

Friends I don't know whether it is worth reading r not.but plzzz let me know whether u liked it r not n also plzzzzzzz hit the "THANK U BUTTON"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khakshan-aa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Sonia
This is khakshan
Thanks for the update.
i m watching this show only n only for Mohit.
JULIEL thumbnail
Hey Sonia,
Thanks sooo much for the update..... looking forward to Mohit's entry!!

Mrs.soniayk6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khakshan-aa

Hey Sonia
This is khakshan
Thanks for the update.
i m watching this show only n only for Mohit.

i haven't seen his performance before friend ,but will watch it now.😊
Mrs.soniayk6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JULIEL

Hey Sonia,

Thanks sooo much for the update..... looking forward to Mohit's entry!!

a big hug to u toooooo
luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnxx a lot pallu's entry waz gr888 :)

saba
Mrs.soniayk6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_pavi

thnxx a lot pallu's entry waz gr888 :)

saba

true saba.her entry was rocking😊
Shalines thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Sonia 😊
Very nice update dear πŸ‘πŸΌ
1st epi was not bad at all.....anxiously awaiting Mohit's/Bharat's entry 😍  he's the main reason I'm watching this serial πŸ˜‰

I didn't like Pallavi's negative role in Kasamh Se but she has a very positve role in this serial.....I like her performance already πŸ‘πŸΌ
Astha-Shivam relationship is very cute......Shakti Anand is not bad at all.....he & Pallavi make a nice pair πŸ‘πŸΌ

The elder bahu's name in Meena......she had a negative role in Saat Phere but I love her comical role in this serial.....her attempts at speaking English comes across very funny πŸ˜†
Her husband is very funny too πŸ˜†

Looking forward to epi #2.......hopefully we'll see Mohit's entry πŸ˜‰
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Diii awesome Updateee!
Like the KAA dayss!! :D
really enjoyed! πŸ˜ƒ
Thnxx tonzz!
=D
fire_woman thumbnail
Hey Sonia, I'm gg~ - another (huge) M❀️hit fan. 😍

Enjoyed your update, especially as I don't have Sony, you made it easy to follow along. Thank you! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Can't wait for Mohit/Bharat's entrance. Excited to see how his character plays out. Nice to know there are some familiar faces in GB too. πŸ˜Š

Looking forward to your updates as the show progresses.