Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the updates laksh..
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Caryn

Thanks Anj & Laksh.......

Tuesday sounds too goody and where will it lead..... Ganga's miscarriage with illa's & manga carried out plans? 😍

😆😆😆  It took  more than 100 episodes before Ganga's wedding took place and it took like 5 episodes and 1 first night, and she is pregnant???!!! 😆😆😆  kadavale..... and lots of us falling for it.

Yes Caryn I was thinking the same when reading the episode, what a surprise, so fast she got pregnant ah? Namba mudiya vilai 😆. Nice to see some changes in Karpagam and Sara.

Thanks Laksh for the update.
Edited by Vani19 - 14 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vani19

Yes Caryn I was thinking the same when reading the episode, what a surprise, so fast she got pregnant ah? Namba mudiya vilai 😆. Nice to see some changes in Karpagam and Sara.

Thanks Laksh for the update.

Everybody else can get pregnant easily except our llavanji.....!!😆 Her husband Karthik shd consult SK for the latest technique to overcome his problem....🤣
Edited by Sue Nair - 14 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks Laksh for the lovely update...👍🏼
Sue Nair thumbnail
This evening we saw the episode when our Illavanji had an encounter with Mr. Scorpion...the Thellu..!!👏 

I was keeping my fingers crossed that she shd be thought a painful lesson.(I missed the update on this earlier). What a nerve she had to do such an evil deed ...that too in the temple grounds in front of the deities. Didn't she seek medical advice for the poisonous sting? I think even the poison can't stand the vernom that is already flowing in her body..!!😡

Just want to share this info with all you abt how a boy was punished when he misbehaved in a temple. He is of different religion and culture - always making fun of the stone deities in the temples. He went over to one idol that was placed in corner of the temple - he pissed on it and walked away quietly.😡

When he went home he was taken so ill coz he was unable to piss again coz his organ was swollen too. They seeked medical attention but it was not helping him much. (They lived in the same residential  where we lived 10yrs ago).

His dad took him to the local medicine man (bomoh) who asked him wat he did before becoming ill. He told the bomoh abt his actions and the bomoh advised  his dad to take him back to the same temple and seek the priest assistance there as he was unable to cure him.. They took him back to the temple and had to conduct a prayer though they are of a different religion. The boy was cured after doing some "parigaram" and he never made fun of temples again. Its seems his dad donates rice and other essential items every year during festivals and other auspicious days.
anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank u so much Laksh Sis and  Migan Dear..Wonderful Updates..

Enna track ne puriyamaatengarthu. Seriously lost interest in the serial. Ilavanji even though negative character, i feel she is the one who entertains us with her funny expressions and sodhappals.. Rest all are annoying these days...

PS: Can someone please complete the scene of today's update.. I was not able to watch it fully due to technical issues...

Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vani19

Thanks Anj for the update, I'm tired of reading Kula's vetti saval, (poor you guys have to listen) don't know how many times he used " I will never let the marriage or whatever happen".. aiyoh...aandava!!

And I am tired of Karpagam's attitude. Everything Ganga's family wants to do for Ganga she is sure to put a stop to it. By getting daughters married off that doesn't mean parents have sold them  to their respective in-laws.  How wud K feel if Ganga's family were to take full authority on SK without giving any consideration for her or her hubby.???😡

Mr. Kapargam...its time you straighten up your wife's mind-set. I think she needs a good psychiatrist to look into her problems. The thought that Ganga might take control of her household with her Mr. K and son giving her all the support is actually making Karpagam lose her self-confidence. 😲 Karpagam's evil sister has planted such evil thoughts in her and the damage is done....wonder when K is going to get back to her old self....don't tell me this will go on even when the baby is born..!!😍
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjkhoney

Thank u so much Laksh Sis and  Migan Dear..Wonderful Updates..

Enna track ne puriyamaatengarthu. Seriously lost interest in the serial. Ilavanji even though negative character, i feel she is the one who entertains us with her funny expressions and sodhappals.. Rest all are annoying these days...

PS: Can someone please complete the scene of today's update.. I was not able to watch it fully due to technical issues...

If you ask me frankly I prefer Ilavanji's natural behaviour then the act put up by Ganga. Being too goody-goody makes it very artificial - her behaviour is such due to the ppl around her esp. her dad,natchiyar, mum & siblings....they have drilled it into her head that she is a goddess and she is learning to act it out. Her dad acts like as though he has brought a goddess into the surface of this earth....as though his other children do not have a standings in his home. Terribly a bias specimen!!!😡😡😡 Natchiyar you are a super jalra....!!🤢

Can someone tell me why Ayyah took a 2nd wife and how come Natchiyar is very comfortable abt. it?? Ayyah spends more time at Ayyarkodi....and Nats has no complains abt it...enna oru understanding pa ....many men would wish to have a first wife like Nats so that they can go for a 2nd one easily..!!😍

Mr. Nair says Natchyar has reached menapause...thus Ayyah is spending more time with Subbu..!!🤣🤣🤣
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Anjali - Here you go(rest of today)

Kula says if SK signs he will loose his job otherwise they will create issues with in family saysin collector is upset that is why he didn't sign.

Karhik goes inside and talks nicely to SK. He finally says can you sign the college papers? SK gets the details from his secretary and reads it. Then says that land is good(Vilainilam) not Tharisu Nilam. So the department denied building college over there. So I can't sign it. Kar says no we know very well that land is Tharisu only. SK further enquirers and says I got all the details and I can't sign the papers and sks Kar to submit a new one. Kar gets mad and shouts at SK and goes outside.

Outside Kar informs Kula about it. Kula is happy. He says we know that land is not Tharisu. I still sent you because I want to give trouble for collector. Now I have a point - I will cause trouble in family circle telling he didn't sign the papers due to prior enmity. I will start with karpagam first so that will turn on Ganga. Karthik happily looks at his Mama.

Thodarum.....

Edited by migan - 14 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sue Nair

If you ask me frankly I prefer Ilavanji's natural behaviour then the act put up by Ganga. Being too goody-goody makes it very artificial - her behaviour is such due to the ppl around her esp. her dad,natchiyar, mum & siblings....they have drilled it into her head that she is a goddess and she is learning to act it out. Her dad acts like as though he has brought a goddess into the surface of this earth....as though his other children do not have a standings in his home. Terribly a bias specimen!!!😡😡😡 Natchiyar you are a super jalra....!!🤢

Can someone tell me why Ayyah took a 2nd wife and how come Natchiyar is very comfortable abt. it?? Ayyah spends more time at Ayyarkodi....and Nats has no complains abt it...enna oru understanding pa ....many men would wish to have a first wife like Nats so that they can go for a 2nd one easily..!!😍

Mr. Nair says Natchyar has reached menapause...thus Ayyah is spending more time with Subbu..!!🤣🤣🤣

Sue Chechi - they never told the story why and how Ayya took Subbu as second wife. I totally agree about natchiyar's behaviour. Ayya seems to be happy with Natchiyar and respects her as well. I guess they are keeping Subbu story for later.

Mr. Nair says Natchyar has reached menapause...thus Ayyah is spending more time with Subbu..!
Good one though. Subbu seems as old as Natchiyar.