Thangam March 8th - 12th Updates in Pg1 & Discussions

anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Anj for the update, I'm tired of reading Kula's vetti saval, (poor you guys have to listen) don't know how many times he used " I will never let the marriage or whatever happen".. aiyoh...aandava!!
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Anj for the update da.
 Poor Sara, but I hope he finally start to see how bad his bro, SIL and uncle are.

Looks like a cute scene with SkGπŸ˜†
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks Anj & Laksh.......

Tuesday sounds too goody and where will it lead..... Ganga's miscarriage with illa's & manga carried out plans? 😍

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  It took  more than 100 episodes before Ganga's wedding took place and it took like 5 episodes and 1 first night, and she is pregnant???!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  kadavale..... and lots of us falling for it.
Edited by Caryn - 14 years ago
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Anj and Laksh
Ahhh good news and I'm glad that Karpagam has changed but I'm pretty sure Ila will put an end to it but I really hope not.
sunny26 thumbnail

Thanks for the update. I was thinkign when I saw ganga she look so Preggy in the screen. Maybe she is expecting her 2nd so they started showing as she is PG in Serial too.

Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: brinny_g

Thanks Anj and Laksh
Ahhh good news and I'm glad that Karpagam has changed but I'm pretty sure Ila will put an end to it but I really hope not.

Only last evening when we were watching "Thangam" saw Karpagam arguing with her hubby Ratna that she only agreed to bring Ganga home for her son's sake and not coz she accepted her as her DIL. It was then I told Mr. Nair that the only way to solve this problem is for Ganga to get pregnant...Karpagam will mellow when she learns that her son is going to be a dad and she/Ratna as the grandparents.πŸ˜ƒ

Yes... of course for Illa its a never ending task to have dreadful things happening to Ganga. She will definitely add some poisonous herbs in Ganga's drink to have a miscarriage....but then their kuladeivam Gangadevi will definitely shield her from any harm. πŸ‘

I hope they do not show any miscarriage coz its so sickening to see an unborn foetus being destroyed unnecessarily due to some evil ppl's deeds. Let's hope someone else consumes it (Illa herself - that would teach her a good lesson) and Ayyah finds out that it was actually meant for Ganga by Illa. Ayyah shd then chase Illa/Kar out of the house to live on their own - Illa shd be chased out then only she wud realise that she is only a DIL and that Ganga is truly Ayyah's flesh/ blood thus she and her siblings have the right over his property.😊 He shd corner Manggai and she shd spill out all of Illa's evil deeds.

BTW jealousy is going to be the order of the day for Illavanji....oru poochi and pullu has not found its way into her womb.....Kar u better go for a check up...ennomo seri illai..!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Sue Nair - 14 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks for the updates dear updater/s. Great updates..!!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: meli

Thanks Anj for the update da.

Poor Sara, but I hope he finally start to see how bad his bro, SIL and uncle are.

Looks like a cute scene with SkGπŸ˜†

Indhe Ganga has already become pregnant approam yen she is behaving like she has never had any intimacy with SK.??...her coyness is not a natural behaviour. Why is that extra introversion in her compared to her unmaried sisters?
 Learn to be natural first Ganga and stop this virgin act...its downright annoying.!!😑
Edited by Sue Nair - 14 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Anjali & Laksh.

It was indeed funny watching Karthik asking Sara to stand up like a school boy.

Now that Ganga is pregnant Ila will start doing things.

Another Kalyanama? Another step by step instruction I guess.πŸ˜‰