c) A turtle's shell is...
d) Sandles and socks are an absolute...

Cheers,
dc
desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: smartc

Goodness... Anyone seen Raee??? MOTW missing in action?? Ye kaise hua????

Raee Ji... Tussi kithe ho??? Tussi hun aavi jao...

Sana~

Hai nii, main sadke tuhaadi Punjabi utte😳

Cheers,
dc
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Firstly a huge thanks to sana for all those awesum blossom comments.totally 😃*BLUSHING*.he he thanks a lot guys it really feels nice even though ur gona grill me😆 i am so gonna enjoy this bcoz i really want to connect wid evry1 in this forum. each and very1 here is so helpful and really nice, i am having a grt tym as a part of this forum and its bcoz of u guys tht my experience hhave been so pleasurable here,  i wud try to give answer to each and evry1 as soon as possible .thnkx again and sana i loved both ur siggys they r amazing so tough to choose but mayb i am gonna use the 2nd one since i love the colors😉 and VisCha is luking really adorable in those pix.thank u so much.muahaaaaaaaaaaa.
luv u all🤗
Raee<3

P.s not missing from action  frnds ...actually this week i have like 3 weddings to attend and yest also i went to attend a wedding so didnt come online😛 sab ki jodi wohi banata hain na!!😉😆😆
Edited by Raee_rockz - 14 years ago
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail

Originally posted by: smartc

To get started, I'll post some generic questions here so that our MOTW can introduce herself to everyone!

Name: Sayanti/Raee
  Date of Birth: 4th august
Profession: none yet, still studying😛
Favorite Show: BONES,FRIENDS,Tarak Mehta ka ooltah chasma,BVD[at tyms😆]
Favorite I-F Section: Avatar and signature corner
Favorite Color: Turquoise
Favorite Actor/Actress: [hindi]SRK,Shahid/Konkona,Kajol,Rani
[Bengali] Uttam Kumar,Soumitra chattopadhya/Madhobi,Suchitra sen,Rituparna,Aparna sen.
[English] Brando,Heath Ledger,Robert Pattinson,Rupert Grint/Angelina Jolie,Kate winslet,Courteney Cox.

Why Do You Watch BVD: WEll coz i like the Vinay-Bindiya Jodi 😳 and also the actors in the show are really very talented, i like the acting mainly i watch bcoz of the actors rather than the story which is mostly static!!
Why Do You Visit BVD Forum: I love discussing the ongoings of the serial, love to hear nishtha and upsys amazing cmments on evry epi n esp on vinay😆luv the creatives, luv the FFs luv the DT...so mainly i come here for the members coz u guys r really nice and always make me feel welcome😳.
How Did You Land on BVD Forum? Ummmm i dunno actually one day i watched the serial and then i thut  i wanted to discuss so i came over here searching for the forum and found it,😆 and mona 😳who is such a sweethr8 always helping evry1 she had been here from day one and  for my staying over here, a lot of credit goes to her😃
Favorite Character From BVD Show:
 Vimlesh and Bindya

~Sana(on behalf of BVD Dev Team) ~

ha ha done wid the first one.yes ..........😆😆
Edited by Raee_rockz - 14 years ago
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishtha

Few to start with Raee😆😆

Describe your ideal man. i dunt have any ideal i know i must sound really starngebut frankly speaking i dunt really fancy 😳 but definitely tht prsn gotts connect wid me at a deeper lvl a lvl at which i dunt really connect wid others....😳

Whose qualities would like your husband to have, Vinay's or Vimlesh's?   um mayb i wud want my lover to be sum1 who is a bit of both, loving and caring as vimlesh as well as sweet and adorable and lil stubborn , childlike like Vinay😛

What are your views on the following:

Love is indescribably beautiful, its makes one learn the pleasure u can get just by giving n caring,its the strength tht gets me through evry difficulty in my life, its adoration and respect,  its actually Magic in its truest sense, it makes me believe in myself and helps me grow,it makes me a better prsn everyday😳

Marriage : A social Institution, gud for those who believe in it.

Destiny tht one makes with ones own hardwork.

Life

Life was a wild ride untill you came
and so it wandered meaningless
But as i found your Loving hand
i took it right away,
Yet the more i tried to hold on,
it kept on slipping from my grasp
Slowly i realised this joy is momentary,
That it was never meant to last!
[this poem is by me😛i know its lame but its my view!!!]

Family  is very dear to me, its a part of my identity😳

Friendship sharing and caring withough any conditions, love and life..its one of the greatest gift if u have it, the only relationship tht u have the freedom to choose willingly. to me its my support system widout frndship i wud be rather lost, my friends are an intrinsic part of my life and i love them with all my heart.

Freedom : is the tiger of Blake's poem.😳....its takes u closer to ur innerself.

God : is LOVE.

Education is very very important. i feel without knowledge self enlightenment cannot happen and for this educating oneself is a must. to me its a pleasure yes coz it makes me a thinking prsn one who can think about her and others gud and help in making a better world.😊

What is your dream in life? To find my fairytale.....

What gives you satisfaction? Music.

What hurts you the most? isolation.

If you were to write a book about yourself, what title would you give it? And what would it contain that would surprise most people who know you well enough?
"The Engima"... well thts a mystery , lets just keep it tht way.what say😉

If you were to write a book on Vishall, what would it contain? How would write the introduction (in a few words)? And what would you call it? 
um firstly i have to know him really well to write sumthing about him and trsut me i really hav zero knowledge about ths😛😆may be what he loves his jacket so muc and why he alswyas have tht pained expression on his face and also the mystery behind his galo ke badde badde gaddha wen he smiles....what is the reason behind him being so irritating at tyms and charming at others😉😆..um i will title the book as "Vishal Ke RAAZ"LMAO🤣

What is your all-time favorite book? my all tym comfy book is HP series.

If you had the power to change something in the world, what would it be? caste system and oppression against women!

If you could be some other person for a day, who would it be and why?  Angelina Jolie..for the obvious reasons coz i totally LOVE her😳😳😳

What is the one thing about you that you simply can't give up on? My music.

Tell us something that only people close to you know. that i want o become an actor.

If you could ask God for one thing only, what would it be? some more tym with my grandfather.

If the world were to come to an end tomorrow, what would you like to do and why?
for the last tym act  on stage.bcoz acting is my passion. and i wud like to go back to my old para   i really really miss my childhood days wen i used to stay there!

If given the opportunity, what would you say to the following persons when you meet them:

Vishal Karwal-i really like ur dimples😆

Richa Soni - ur an amazing prsn and one of the most taleneted actor in the industry i absolutely adore u.
👏
Shah Rukh Khan : Faints😛

Amitabh Bachchan : how many more films u r planning to do😉

Ekta Kapoor : please cast me in ur serial😆

George W. Bush : get a life and stop messing wid others!!

Aishwarya Rai : why does she always giggle?????😕😕
Paris Hilton  is she always this dumb or does she pose it!!!

Oprah Winfrey : wohoooo😉 way to go woman

Bill Gates : give my sister the Job in ur co.😆

Well, that's about it for now..I shall be back with more.. 😉

huh.done finally hope my answers r OK😛nice set though, 😉
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
loved your answers Raee...espeically SRK one and Bil gates..and oye..What this Enigma is all about? 😆 and one last thing...can i suggest you name for Vishal book name it..CHICK MARNET 🤡
Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Raee BHAAG GAYEEEEEE Booooo! 😛
smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
LOL.. Raee.. Leave the weddings behind and focus on this thread!! After all, this is the MAHA WEEK for u, kuriye.. Chal.. Wapis aa jaa :P

Love, Sana~
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavya_KraZQueen

Congratulations Raee 🤗

As you know, I am a very kind person and SO I won't be grilling you like the others here *kind face*. I will ask you only this-

What would you rather that your guy have?
a.HBV
b.Dimples

c.none

ha ha thnks kavz ji for ur kindness😳😆nice question😉
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvrasika

Congrats Raee!

My question is rather straightforward: How long do you think it will take you to answer all these questions? 😆

that wud take me the whole week actually.... i am so slow wid this 😛😆😆