.::.Member Of The Week: Come & Grill.::.

smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello All πŸ€— ~

Well, we're back with yet another "bakri" or "murghi" for you all to take care of properly. First off, zillion thanks to all for participating in it πŸ˜ƒ ~ I also would like to thank Nishtha in particular here for being such a good sport about it. Her patience and witty answers were a treat to read.😳

So now, its time to spice up our next "bakri" or "murghi" (or anything else you like calling MOTW πŸ˜†) and introduce her to everyone here~ Now it is up to you to do whatever you want with her πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ~ Well, don't abuse the questions now because remember, I am always watching!! *hehehe* Who am I kidding now... This thread is meant for pain and laughter so let's bring it on. Pain that one endures after typing the answers to the insane # of questions asked and laughter that one experiences after seeing the "murghi"/"bakri" in such a pickle πŸ˜‰ ~

As always, MOTW thread is here to celebrate the success of the forum and its members and to give due credit and honor to one individual at a time for all her/his valuable contributions to the BVD forum. Its our way to thank them for being here and being so wonderful 😳. Furthermore,
it will give us a chance to see a glimpse into the life of the member both pertaining to the show and outside of it.

So without further adieu, let us get started.

Our second MOTW is no stranger to anyone. Her valuable contributions to the forum are appreciated by all and her FAB creativity has won our hearts already. Be it sigs or avi's or her thoughtful comments on the show and its characters, it is always a great joy to interact with her. Not to mention that she is one sweetheart and is always here to help, if need be. I started in the BVD forum around May-June of last year as a silent lurker. It was a bit later when I started posting here. However, I have been told by reliable sources that she was a huge asset to the forum back in the day when not a lot of forum members were around and the show had not picked up the popularity that it currently enjoys.

So who is this creative and fun person?? Any guesses?? Well.. It's none other than...

Raee_rockz

Congratz hun!! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Here's a very special MOTW sig for you in order to celebrate this honor. You better put it in your sig pronto and yes, that is an order from moi πŸ˜›
  You get a choice of 2 so select the one you want most πŸ˜‰ ~

To get started, I'll post some generic questions here so that our MOTW can introduce herself to everyone!

Name:
  Date of Birth:
Favorite Show:
Favorite I-F Section:
Favorite Color:
Favorite Actor/Actress:
Why Do You Watch BVD:
Why Do You Visit BVD Forum:
How Did You Land on BVD Forum?
Favorite Character From BVD Show:

So what are y'all waiting for? Post your own set of questions that you'd like our MOTW to answer.

Happy Grilling all 😈

~Sana(on behalf of BVD Dev Team) ~

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Many wishes Raee...putri tu toh gayee...🀑  questions will come fikar not..okie..many mannnnnnny wishes again for being one...πŸ€—

@ sana new siggy..hawwwwwwww..not done hai jee..oh i want to tell you something..I LOVED YOUR NEWS Siggy of Vishal and Richa...so i am going to chorify it..🀑 ting tong...putri!!
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Few to start with RaeeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Describe your ideal man.

Whose qualities would like your husband to have, Vinay's or Vimlesh's?

What are your views on the following:

Love

Marriage

Destiny

Life

Career

Family

Friendship

Freedom

God

Education

What is your dream in life?

What gives you satisfaction?

What hurts you the most?

If you were to write a book about yourself, what title would you give it? And what would it contain that would surprise most people who know you well enough?

If you were to write a book on Vishall, what would it contain? How would write the introduction (in a few words)? And what would you call it?

What is your all-time favorite book?

If you had the power to change something in the world, what would it be?

If you could be some other person for a day, who would it be and why?

What is the one thing about you that you simply can't give up on?

Tell us something that only people close to you know.

If you could ask God for one thing only, what would it be?

If the world were to come to an end tomorrow, what would you like to do and why?

If given the opportunity, what would you say to the following persons when you meet them:

Vishal Karwal

Richa Soni 

Shah Rukh Khan

Amitabh Bachchan

Ekta Kapoor

George W. Bush

Aishwarya Rai

Paris Hilton

Oprah Winfrey

Bill Gates

Well, that's about it for now..I shall be back with more.. πŸ˜‰
Congratulations Rae!! Hope you have fun on the hot seat πŸ˜‰ Will be back with questions!
Alright, back with some questions! I'm not creative enough to come up with my own questions so I'm chorifying some that I've been asked πŸ˜†

1) If you were stranded on a desert island, what three books would you take with you? Why?

2) When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

3) If you could be one for just 24 hours, what cartoon character/superhero would you be and why?

4) What was the worst thing you ever cooked or baked?

5) If you could date any celebrity, who would it be and why?

Sana, love the new MOTW siggy!!

Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations Raee πŸ€—

As you know, I am a very kind person and SO I won't be grilling you like the others here *kind face*. I will ask you only this-

What would you rather that your guy have?
a.HBV
b.Dimples

c.none
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congrats Raee!

My question is rather straightforward: How long do you think it will take you to answer all these questions? πŸ˜†
chronic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats Raee! Well my question is; if you were a member of the writing/creative staff of BVD, what would be the next step in the story following the happenings of last Friday according to you?
Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
lol..Raee....Where r u? Bhaag toh nahi gayi naa πŸ˜†
smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Goodness... Anyone seen Raee??? MOTW missing in action?? Ye kaise hua????

Raee Ji... Tussi kithe ho??? Tussi hun aavi jao...

Sana~