Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
29/3/10 Monday Archives

Manjal Pisasu is veppilai adichufying - both MIL and FIL are playing boom boom maadu. Priya comes with coffee for mommy - and drops it...damaal like our Sothappal Chakravarthini Atina . Now it is time for some direct interrogation - both mommy and daddy ask Priya
" are u ok with marriage right away??Do you have any one in mind? " Priya hesitates  ( enga appan kuthirukkul illai doyy) Manjal pisasu intervenes and wants Priya to spell - "kekkaraanga illai, un manasile enna nnu sollen..." It is obvious that Mr.Siva is not very keen about chucking Priya out of the house in the name of marriage but Lady Siva is bent upon not feeding Priya's tummy any more ( dont you worry lady,it is "full " now !!) Pisasu sees that Priya is not ready to talk about her darling bro and so sends Priya up with Ramya --
" go upstairs and help Ramya with her home work, ok??" Lady Siva is angry that the bakhra is dispensed unceremoniously but Pisasu has an explanation " athai , u want her to marry asap and maama is not keen.So, she is confused about satisfying both of you, athaan ...and also she might be feeling shy, u see...." Lady Siva spells out her corporate decision -" I hurried with the other two marriages..... I agree.... so I wont interfere in this marriage.... but make sure
to get it done soon..period" Now, Pisasu goes upstairs and chides Priya for not using the opportunity "pOnaa varaathu, pOzhuthu pOnaa nikkathu, ipdi oru golden opportunity ai miss pannitte !!!
Do u really love my bro ...or how?" Priya says that she and Dheena are hubby and wife now and Pisasu is shocked "whaattttt?" Bakhra wakes up from the reverie...."oh, I just meant that we consider ourselves as a couple...true love..blah blah.." Pisasu heaves a sigh of relief (??!!!) Folks, all this talk happens in front of Ramya - chella kutty, nera paatti kitte pOi " Priya athai Dheena nnu yaraiyO love panra paatti" nnu pOttu kudu da kannu - Bakhra says that she is worried about lady Siva's tongue pulling and dying stint "anni, neenga thaan ennaiyum Dheena vaiyum serthu  vaikkanum " Pisasu does a TJP " only my bro will tie the noose, dont u fret babbyyy".

Park maama is thrilled about the new Bhagyam - happily singing "manaivi amaiva thellam" - MM comes there and sees that daddy darling is sitting like an azhukku moottai. Chases him to go and
have a bath - "innikki is an important day...kulichuttu vantha thaan solven" Park maama is upset about being disturbed from his concert and suddenly asks " are u taking me out on a business meeting??"
( apdi pOdu...kottitu pOittalum...)
But MM's lips are sealed "not now, go and bathe" Now asks amma "innikki enna samaiyal???" LR1 turned in to Angel 1 says "kaara kozhambu and vendai kai poriyal" MM does not like the menu - wants vadai payasa sappadu . Park maama comes out after his bath..MM hands over new dresses for both and asks them to change and come...... porum da appa suspense....Park and Angel's wedding anniversary..athaan intha konjal ore konjals of India...Roja kku grass itching thangalai..... Angel remembers sonny boy who is still in the hospital but MM consoles
" athaan all is well with him..." MM and Mrs. MM do a namaskaram and take the blessing from Mr and Mrs. Park. MM asks Raani to do the same... and she refuses......

Well, the reason for Raani's refusal???? She goes in,  brings a chain and gives it to mommy - "naanum gift kuduthu ttu thaan namaskaaram pannuven.." Angel 1 refuses to wear the chain -
" this is the only jewel I have for you !!! I cant wear that !!" Raani says that MM will take care of her wedding " I have never seen a spot of gold on you...ever..... please wear this" MM does chayngg chak and Angel 1 wears it. The phone rings... yes Vaasu is to be discharged -
RS wants to take Vaasu and Reva to his house and Angel 1 agrees. Park maama objects to Vaasu playing ghar jamai..and Angel 1 has her usual voice " uunnn, ange he can live in luxury, inge what can you provide??" Including Roja , the whole jing bang is stunned "pazhaiya kurudi kathavai thira di???" ( if any of you are surprised about Angel 1 ...Roja hopes that all the LR s in this serial will become angels.....so she can number them as and when they change colors )

Freeze
Edited by rojapoooo - 14 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.