Thirumathi Selvam Archives March 2010

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Aahaana thumbnail

honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

9.3.10😊  

At breakfast time, Sori happily share news with Mum, sister and Kavya that he going to start new cosmectic business under Kavya's name. Sori sister be happy for sori starting business by Kavya's name  'kavya cosmectic'. Her mil so angry' Kavya understand it. Asked Sori to change it to his mum's name. Sori start laughing so was her sister. 'Maragatam cosmectic?''Sori say maragatham cosmectic sound so funny, Maragatham be upset. Monika notice it and stop laughing but Sori didn't notice and keep laughing. Kavya asked Sori to be serious. Sori explain that name is not suit for modern cometic' Her name suitable for produce like Kumkum and tumeric. Maragatham is fumes  in anger'  sori say Kavya name's name more match' and youth people liked that . Sori say somemore he already start so many business under his mother name.

Then he  left from there. Kavya try to console her unhappy MIL. But she started to blame Kavya . Say Kavya changed him, he forget her birthday. Say sori no love her anymore , say even monilka also didn't respect her. Only her Hubby didn't fell into Kavya's trap. Start her mother-son puranam'say sori also get her blessing before do anything and start all the business in her name' Kavya say she will talk to sori again. Mil tell everyone asking why get alliance from poor middle class family'And maragatham thought if the DIL from poor family will respect her and obtain her. (stupid MIL)  MIL be so mean by saying kavya from middle class family and take opportunity whenever get chance. Say try to take over everything. Kavya get angry and say her parents didn't rise her with bad attitude. At last Kavya promise that she will make Sori to change the produce name from Kavya  Cosmectic  to Maragatham Cosmectic.

Doctor check vasu and say everything fine. Can transfer vasu to general ward tomorrow. Reva, bah and selvam in room. Vasu look each face . bhayagam asked selvam back to workshop as he didn't work since yesterday. Selvam say ok and will go back home and will asked archu to cook first. Bhagayam asked selvam go straight to workshop because he has to take 2 bus. Selvam explain, that if call siva he wont take money so its better to take 2 bus.(cant he get other auto from hosp?) Vasu just listen to everything. Then our MM asked bhagayam  need any cash? Reva say they have money. Bhagayam asked Selvam to send PM to hosp as they might need help to buy medicine.

Ward boy, say doctor want meet selvam, selvam say he already meet doctor.. he say this is  another doctor. Once selvam enter room, he saw park mama sits behind doctor. He asked why his dad treat like this. Doctor say he never meet anyone like him'he should be thankful as he didn't send park mama to jail. Selvam asked what happened.

Sorry guys this 7m. 29s  funny scene 'I cant update like roja or others'pls watch it and have fun.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Start flash back'park inform bhagayam that's he is going to shop. On the way he saw dietician  room.. park mama(PM) speaks to himself..say I  cant  see my  own toes'.got thoppai.. park mama knocks and enter the room. Doctor happily asked what can do? PM say problem  is thoppai..he say he meet his family doctor.. and doctor  advice to reduce thoppia because later this can lead to heart problem. So Im here to get your advice'Doctor was so happy.. He say now days people are want to be slim and healthy .

Doctor: what is your diet?

PM: I wont tied' will stay steady even take one  full

Doctor: I asked how u eat?

Pm: just like other's ..put food on plate and eat by hand

Doctor: I mean what you eat? Start from morning

Pm: morning, 1 coffee with 3 spoon sugar'then sleep until 8 am after bath take  3 idli

Doctor: ohh that good( doctor starting to write on pad)

Pm: wait,wait .that idli before my  wife served  chutney and sambar..

Doctor: how much idli you eat with sambar, chutney..

Pm: uncountable' aaya say its bad to count the food' so I wont count it

Doctor: so u eat uncountable?

Pm: only for idli..if thosai 8 with  tomato chutney'if bhayagam forget tomato chutney only 7 thosai

Doctor: omg is stomach or dustbin. .after that?

Pm:Sleep again'...

Doctor: what r u doing for living? Job?

Pm: the only word in is world I hate is job' why should I work(doctor get scarded )

Doctor:  i didn't asked anything wrong

Pm: how dare   you? why should I work? I wont do any job' if work then body will sweet and this body cant take that all

Doctor:lunch?

Pm:just like other

D: how much you eat?

Pm: if non veg.. 1 plate first then with gravy 1 later with rasam 1plate at last  1 plate with tairu..only 4 plate rice for lunch

Doc: what 4 plate?

Pm: why doc u get shocked..i control to  4 plate after family doc advise to watch what I eat

Doc: night?

PM: if get anyone 1 full 'if no only 1 drinks

Doc; im not asking abt drinking  habit...you  food

Pm: limited..because  night organ takes rest..i have 7 senses '.so I only take 7 thosai, 2 egg thosai and 1 'sip' banana'

Doc also tired listening'almost be crazy'

Pm: why doc get tensed.

Doc: you  are eating  1 family food alone..

Pm: tell me how I should eat..i want changed single peck to 6 peck

Doc: cut coffe with 3 spoon sugar to porridge

Pm: after food or before  food

Doc; that's only ur food

PM shocked'

Edited by honeydaisy - 14 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wednesday 10/3/10

This will be real brief folks

Park maama manhandles the doctor as the doctor suggested some
drastic "food cut" MM rescues daddy darling and also doles out money for a "cutting" .  Kavya convinces Sori to change the name of the cosmetics company. All hell has broken loose at Sivaraman's house - Priya -Deena kuttu odainji pochu. Vinod says that all this must have Jeyanthi's blessings. Manjal pisasu comes in her yellow saree - sees the morose clan - goes to each one and asks about the kadu kadu mood. Vinod doles out a few blows and says that all of them suspect Jeyanthi - Jeyanthi does a TJP and says that she is not guilty. Says that MM is playing villain. " MM pOi solraan, I have no mom, bro ....this family is all I have" But even the sadhu SIvaraman suspects Manjal pisasu....

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 14 years ago
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thursday, March 11

Jaynthi is being fried by maamanar Sivaraman and husband Vivek...left and right....SR tells," I can not blame Selvam for teeling this to us...on the other hand I can blame you for letting Priya to go loaf around with your brother" Vivek also adds," Selvam would never talk nonsense...Priya herself went to him and introduced your brother as her lover....yendee....ho dare you did this to us...podi veliye"

Jayanthi start her crocodile tears and tells," may be Selvam added up points and told like this and you all beleive that too..isnt there anyone in this house to support me athai....atelast you can ask him" Sivagami starts," what should I ask him? You only always side Priya...and you have been behaing funny with Priya these days" Jayanthi asks her maamaa to support her and Sivaram refuses and tells," it is vinod is the person who should decide this...not me" Jayanthi ore kadaralo kadaral.....Vivek tells," yei....lety us wait for Priya...as soon as she is here everything will come to velicham"

Here come the most wanted PRIYAAA....she comes and stares at everyone and goes to Jayanthi and asks why is she crying...then she goes to her mom and gets 4 palaar...palaar...palllar palaaar.... then goes to  her brother and also gets some more palaar....then she asks to tell what mistake she did to get this kind of illtreatment. Vivek screams," yaarudi avan....how dare you are roaming aorund the town with him and introducing him as your lover to others" Hearing this Priya pretends like a paavam paapa and refuses every thing and asks who told about her like this.

Sivagami tells that mootha maapilai of this family told nu...Priys is surprised and asks, " why should Selvam maamaa tell such a big lie? who is that deena...oh....anni's borther illleh.....ah....I remember ...one day when I went to a restaurant he came too and started asking so many questions about anni while I did not understand what he was talking too...then he went  away and then onky Selvam maama came there but I never introduced to him anyone....then shy did he tell such a big fat lie"

Jayanthi also supports ...but Vivek tells that he refuses to believe her words and tells," yei...why are you telling poi after poi" Still Priya cries and tells the same...." so you do not beleive me right?" She goes to the pooja room and brings a tray with lit karpooram and makes a sathiyam by aduchufying that deepam. Everyone is shocked including Jayanthi. Sivaram sounds like he believes her." Vivek...I guess we should trust her...Priya you leave this matter with this ok" Sivagami also tells the same. Jayanthi is releived. but Vivek is still angry,: yei...by doing this sathiyam you escaped now....but even now I am telling Selvam is correct and I will prove this soon"

Sori and Kavya look cute and dressed nice. They are in some big well decorated hall. It is the pooja for their new business venture ( cosmetics business) Gurukkal comes and aks whether he can start the poojas. Sivaraman and Sivagami also come to attend the function. Kavya aks for her atahi. Monica tells that her mom was there only just a minute ago. Gurukkal asks," kuthu villaku yethonum can you ask ammam to come?' Kavya goes to look for her atai....she goes to one part of the hall and opens the curtain in between and finds her atahi is sitting there with a sulky face.
Edited by atina - 14 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail

Friday - March 12th Update

πŸ‘Update by Shreenithy BabyπŸ‘

Scene-1
Starts With kavya searching for her athai..She finds her in a room..athai sits like uyirulla deadbody(karpanai pannkonga makka)..kavya comes near her and calls her and tell her to come and light the kuthu vilakku(BTW,Vilakku OK..Why this name kuthu vilakku??)...Athai kadupaduchifies her DIl ..says"why r u calling me?U r everything here?its ur company...iam a dummy peice here...go away from here"...kavya says"no no maamiyarae..company name is "Maragatham Cosmetics"...Yes ur name..i've talked to cherry..u pls come athai"...Athai yosiching...her family comes in and tell her to come...rombha bandha pannikittu Athai oru vazhiya vandhutanga...

Pooja starts...Athai lights the kuthu vilakku...Next sivagami amma continues...next comes kavya,sori's sis...Iyer performs the poojai...he tells sori's mom to open the main board...Kavya too joins him..Athai says no..Sori and co tells her to poceed...ilichukitte athai goes and opens the Board..The board shows the name "kavya Cosmetics"..Kavya shocked...Athai innum board parkala..orey poorippu...Kavya tensed..Everybody starts wishing Sherry..Sherry says"No No..Did u see the name of the company..its "Kavya Cosmetics"..Athai shocked...Kavya thiru thiru..Mr and Mrs Sivagamai happy...Sori tells everyonethat The MD,CEO ellamae kavya dhaan...Athai shocked and grrrrr....

Scene-2

Everone wishing kavya..athai watching this with erichal..Sivagami confused..looks at her daughter and sambandhi..Athai goes away from there..kavya follows her...Athai gets into the car and escape...kavya follows her in another car..sivagami and her husband confused seeing this...Kavya's dad  says that something is wrong b/w kavya and her maamiyar..sivagami starts her polambal and oppari...Her husband samadana paduthing her...

Athai reaches home..kavya kathikitte enters home..Kavya tries to explain her...Athai shouts at her saying that she planned eveything.."oora kootti avamana paduthitte"..Kavya says no..Athai vidama thitting in high volume..Kavya crying...Athai ellathayum onnu vidama solli thitraanga..Kavya tries to talk in between...Vidataha karuppu maadhiri vaay moodatha athai😑..Kavya says that even she doesn't know that the company name is changed..Athai says that she is not ready to hear anything more from kavya..she says that she(kavya) is not a sadarana marumaga..she is doing enerything well planned..says"u r not my marumagal..u r my parama edhiri..from now i'll not let u live happily in this house"...Kavya speechles...

Selvam's home...Selvam getting ready somewhere..Archu asks where?Selvam says that heis going to pondichery to meet a customer,who is also a financier..his name is ramalaingam...Archu asks selvam "ippo ennapanam thevai namakku?"..selvam says that he need money for the treatment for vasu..Archu says now our nilamai is not good..selvam starts his MM pechu...Archu says that the amt is big..Ramalingam will not give such big amt..Selvam says that he will defenitely help him...

Bhags comes home and explains vasu'scondition to poonga..selvam comes out and bags asks where is he going..Selvam says that heis going to ask money from his customer..bags says no need for that..Selvam polambufies abt hospital bill...bags says not to worry abt that..selvam asks how?bags says that revathi's father will take care of everything..poonga supports bags.MM selvam asusual talking erichal pechu.."eppadi appa..nammdhaan parkanum..vasu namma paiyan illaiya?"...poonga tries to explain him...Bags grr..Selvam again and again says no..bags says vasu saved reva's dad life..so they will take care of him..even after this selvam hesitates to accept..Thevai illama pesikittu irukaru...Bags erichala says "leave him..let him do whatever he want"...Selvam looks at his mother..sorry Chithiiiiiiii....
Edited by atina - 14 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail