Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: angelshy

Congo Aahana dearπŸ€— ! love ya ! So sorry for such a late post ...was a lil busy .

My que for you are:

1. Mohit or Samrat ...why ?

2. SaJan or MoNaya ....why ?

3. Five things you like about Mohit ?

4. Five things you like about Sanaya ?

5. Ten things you like about MoNaya ?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

6. Apart from MoNaya ... do you have any other fav jodis ...name them?

7. Five things you can't live without ?

8. Whats you fav song ?

9. Which song will you dedicate to MoNaya & SaJan ?😳

10. which is your fav SaJan scene😳 ....& why ?

11. Will you still like me after all my boring questions ?πŸ˜†

Tons of Love

Shruti

Hey Shruti πŸ€— thx hon , no need 2 say sorry hon among friends

ok so at ur service mam :

1 Samrat - cause thru sam i know mohit , also they r 1 nd d same πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† plus i really dunno mohit but Sam have been watching him 4 a long time now

2 wow deaedly but SaJan - as a pair i wouldnt have like MoNaya too if they weren't SaJan plus SaJan are a lot closer 2 my heart somehow sure MoNaya playing em means they are equally loved by me but u know we have seen MoNaya only in SBS & SS but SaJan we have lived em somehow 😳

3 his smile, his humor - i see he pulls Sanaya's lef quite in SBS, he seems patient to me as well - Sanaya does most of d talking in these 2 πŸ˜†πŸ˜† , his overall personality , i think he carries himself really well

4 her smile again 😳 her eyes , they are so pretty & expressive as well  😳😳 her wacky quotes LMAO i love this gal's bytes in SBSπŸ˜†πŸ˜† , she seems a sweet person to me as well as we see her mostly friendly with all MJHT members and lastly she's a fab actress - i mean who can look at her in SBS that this gal is Gunjan - d way she's playing someone totally not her

5 LMAO  now this could take a while .. have 2 think top 10 ok ... so here i go - their yellow pillow πŸ˜†πŸ˜† , their love 4 chocolates, love for cakes ( i share d last 2 as well πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ) , their amazing funny quotes in SBS & SBB, d way Mohit looks at Sanaya πŸ˜‰ , as SaJan they are so intense but as MoNaya they are a laugh riot, d way they call each other Mohit & sanaya and not Sam  Gunjan πŸ˜‰ , how Mohit had called Sanaya Chindi once πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† in sbs , that Sanaya calls Mohit's sis Didi πŸ˜‰ , how Mohit plays with her duppatta all d time & lastly how amazing they look together always

6 i like pratham gauri, bones & booth, chandler & Monica  , ross & rachel, bill - sookie

7 : my cell, ac, PC , watch & wallet

8 way too many hon depends on my mood i love music on d whole so listen 2 many genres but i hate hip hop & Rap so not me

9 to MoNaya - Tera Hone Laga Hoon as i feel its what best describes Mohit' loving gazes 4 Sanaya πŸ˜‰ and SaJan - mere Rang mein rangnewali - love this song - its damn romantic even after so many years - plus d lyrics just are so em 😍

10 well have too many but somehow at d moment d woh meri hai scene comes 2 my mind - i think that scene embodies SaJan like none other somehow 😳

we see d scene start  with Gunjan unaware of Sam wanting to meet her & later he calls out 2 her -  she's visibly shy & he's his usual charming self πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ - he's a friend in d moment he says sorry had 2 make u come like this as he still isnt their yet somehow where d fact she loves him has sunk in him

then he goes on 2 ask a ques sayin it was imp 4 me 2 know d ans now & then in his flirty sam way asks her who's more beautiful u or d moon - she never saw that comin - yes in d barn they shared a incredibly sensuous moment but it was a spur of d moment thing  - but here on starts d  phase from where they truly start interacting as new lovers cause in her response thou like always she blushes there's a smile on her face declaring how much now his words cause her happiness that she need not hide things as she feels in front of him anymore she's free 2 blush & be happy , enjoy his attention & also reciprocate with all her love

when he teases her she' a bit tensed & then as he says u r more beautiful than even d moon - her joy is so visible , not only as he complimented her but as they are ogether yes this is d place she always wanted to be in - WITH HIM 

and d next moment we see Sam sayin her seems like now my moon will hide from me -
he said nothing 2 her not a ques was asked as to why r u doing this dont u care abt me nothing only sheer surrender & acceptance to her wishes it showed not only his love but d respect he has 4 gunjan in his heart where he knew even if i may somehow try to force her 2 come 2 mumbai with me she may not be happy to hurt her dad & he cant bear her to be sad , he was ready to take the pain 4 her , quietly at that letting her know just rem i'll always love u no matter what or  no matter where u may be

that was just d amt of amazement they had, it was just a few hours ago when they had discovered that they have each other's hearts that they love each other & were on d verge on separation yet there was such an unsaid amt of understanding involved here

they both so wanna cry as well but dont as they just want those last moments they perhaps have with each other holding one another as Gunjan rushes into his arms & he holds her like he never would let go & yet knows this cant last 4 long

they weren't just lover they weren't just friends - they were friends who had barely turned lovers - they were lovers who always have been friends - in 1 word they were so SaJan

11 of course hon i still love u πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†Edited by aahana86 - 14 years ago
thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

WHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay ONE question!

Samrat or Chocolate?

Aisha xxxπŸ˜†
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: thornewood9

WHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay ONE question!

Samrat or Chocolate?

Aisha xxxπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Aisha how abt Chocolate on Samrat ? πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

WHAT??? My teacher has become a student. Well madam, when r u taking my classes??? I'm waiting for the admissions to start.

On a serious note, i'm sure u'll do a great job here too. Wish u good luck and every happiness in life.

Take care!!! 
Ayesha

Edited by ayesha_80 - 14 years ago
thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aahana86

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Aisha how abt Chocolate on Samrat ? πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

*Reads Post*
*Chokes on Pepsi*
😲😲😲

Besharam!πŸ˜†
Well... at least you weren't specific about where the chocolate was....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Oh God this is highly inappropriate!
Yaar what kind of reply was that???
In other news (and shameless sel advertising)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrse3QbxQtk[/YOUTUBE]

Aisha xxxπŸ˜‰

EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: thornewood9

*Reads Post*
*Chokes on Pepsi*
😲😲😲

Besharam!πŸ˜†
Well... at least you weren't specific about where the chocolate was....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Oh God this is highly inappropriate!
Yaar what kind of reply was that???
In other news (and shameless sel advertising)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrse3QbxQtk[/YOUTUBE]

Aisha xxxπŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Aisha u r d one 2 blame u put me b/w d devil & d deep blue sea by asking me 2 pick b/w 2 of my fav's πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†Edited by aahana86 - 14 years ago
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayesha_80

WHAT??? My teacher has become a student. Well madam, when r u taking my classes??? I'm waiting for the admissions to start.

On a serious note, i'm sure u'll do a great job here too. Wish u good luck and every happiness in life.

Take care!!! 
Ayesha

Thx Ayesha & actually m thankful 2 Mahi she let everyone know i m a student not a teacher πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Tc & god bless Hon
EkPahelii thumbnail

Samrat 😳
I thought you liked both..
Rafa.LunaPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congoo Aahana !!!!
Great going!