Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Mumbaichic

I thought you liked both..

i like both Minal but Sam has 1st pref as if not 4 Sam i wouldnt know Mohit πŸ˜‰
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aranya

Congoo Aahana !!!!

Great going!

thx Aranya 😊
EkPahelii thumbnail

Thx Sarahh 😊
MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
congrats dear πŸ€—

which is the best SG scene from 2009 that you loved the most. ☺️

for me it was khuda jaane and the date...omg it was gr8!!
suchi i love to watch that sequence.

love
avani
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: sportskp

congrats dear πŸ€—

which is the best SG scene from 2009 that you loved the most. ☺️

for me it was khuda jaane and the date...omg it was gr8!!
suchi i love to watch that sequence.

love
avani

Thx a lot Avani πŸ€—

well i m sorry but just have 2 repeat my ans from b4 cause when i think of their best scene of 2009 my mind just cant think anything else but that from d first moment , of course then i m flooded with their scenes πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

of course KJ is spl it got me hooked on this show & esp SaJan ☺️ darn Sanay is so right d song doesnt even remoely belong 2 ranbir deepika anymore 4 me it's just SaJan , i hear it  see em 😳

and d dates which exactly are u talking of on - d chaiwala which was just so cute thou unofficial or d 1t one - which i knda didnlike much , or d 2nd one with d sensuous Roshni Se followed by d 1 line by Sam that had me going bonkers at him - tum mere beete hue kal ka sapana, aaj ki haqeeqat aur aanewale kal ki umeed hoo chashmish πŸ˜ ☺️ ( man who writes these lines 4 him , wanna hug that person , on 2nd thoughts i would rather hug d 1 one say em πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

well have too many but somehow at d moment d woh meri hai scene comes 2 my mind - i think that scene embodies SaJan like none other somehow 😳

we see d scene start  with Gunjan unaware of Sam wanting to meet her & later he calls out 2 her -  she's visibly shy & he's his usual charming self πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ - he's a friend in d moment he says sorry had 2 make u come like this as he still isnt their yet somehow where d fact she loves him has sunk in him

then he goes on 2 ask a ques sayin it was imp 4 me 2 know d ans now & then in his flirty sam way asks her who's more beautiful u or d moon - she never saw that comin - yes in d barn they shared a incredibly sensuous moment but it was a spur of d moment thing  - but here on starts d  phase from where they truly start interacting as new lovers cause in her response thou like always she blushes there's a smile on her face declaring how much now his words cause her happiness that she need not hide things as she feels in front of him anymore she's free 2 blush & be happy , enjoy his attention & also reciprocate with all her love

when he teases her she' a bit tensed & then as he says u r more beautiful than even d moon - her joy is so visible , not only as he complimented her but as they are ogether yes this is d place she always wanted to be in - WITH HIM 

and d next moment we see Sam sayin her seems like now my moon will hide from me -
he said nothing 2 her not a ques was asked as to why r u doing this dont u care abt me nothing only sheer surrender & acceptance to her wishes it showed not only his love but d respect he has 4 gunjan in his heart where he knew even if i may somehow try to force her 2 come 2 mumbai with me she may not be happy to hurt her dad & he cant bear her to be sad , he was ready to take the pain 4 her , quietly at that letting her know just rem i'll always love u no matter what or  no matter where u may be

that was just d amt of amazement they had, it was just a few hours ago when they had discovered that they have each other's hearts that they love each other & were on d verge on separation yet there was such an unsaid amt of understanding involved here

they both so wanna cry as well but dont as they just want those last moments they perhaps have with each other holding one another as Gunjan rushes into his arms & he holds her like he never would let go & yet knows this cant last 4 long

they weren't just lover they weren't just friends - they were friends who had barely turned lovers - they were lovers who always have been friends - in 1 word they were so SaJan

Edited by aahana86 - 14 years ago
aish_punk thumbnail
congo aahana..well deserved..

ur topics are amazing!..n love ur creations too..keep rocking :)

here are a few q's -

Do you remember your favorite teacher?

Which are your 2 favorite careers and why?

Which is the hardest thing you ever had to do?

When was the last time you lied and to whom and why?

Tell me about something you really regret?

Tell me about a mistake you made?

Tell me about someone in your family?

Tell me about your favorite book, magazine or comic?

Tell me about someone you envy?

Tell me about something you've achieved?

Tell me about the worst punishment you had when you were a child?

Tell me about your first kiss (if it is possible)?

Tell me about someone you really admire?

Tell me about the last movie you've watched?

Tell me about a country you would like to visit most and why?

Tell me about your favourite music / song / band?

Tell me about something you would happily do again?

Name your 5 favorite foods?

source: not mine!

-aish
EkPahelii thumbnail
Thx a lot Aish 😊 😳

of course my fav teacher was my History teacher - Sharda Mam - she was simply amazing

2 fav career - perhaps a restaurateur - as i am a foodie πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ & next well perhaps something taht takes me 2 diff places

Aish i believe no choice is hard  once u make up ur mind 4 it - d hard part is choosing a thing - perhaps d hardest thing i had 2 do was take a switch b/w career options

last time i lied was 2 my mom - she had asked me if i cleaned up my messy cupboard 😳 - guess u know now why πŸ˜‰

i am not a person who looks backs and regrets thing Aish u know life's too short 2 waste over regrets u cant change history cant predict d future why waste present over things u cant control then so none

mistakes - i m human made loads of em - perhaps my mistake is at times i forget to keep my cool & blast ppl i shd have a better grip - so yes i made a huge scene once but then we all make mistakes

hmm family - i live with my mom dad 7 younger bro - he's really pesky , annoying like all bros πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  but yes he loves me a lot - last diwali he got me this bag i liked from his saved pocket money that was sweet of him 😳

hmm my fav book would be pride & prejudice - a simple love story which deals with a couple with issues they have not created by others but themselves but at d end of d day , solve it by themselves as well like SaJan & also where we learn sometimes 1st impressions can be wrong πŸ˜‰

Mukesh Ambani - d guy is 4th in d forbes rich ppl list - d richest Indian in India - need i say more πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

achievement can be an individual thing u know - i m still studying so in that count m not yet started but as a student  i was called d best debater in my debate club amongst my teachers & friends πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

wow had 2 write my incomplete notes by sitting outside d class  on d floor

kiss  - πŸ˜†πŸ˜† no experience thr hon in that count  πŸ˜‰ & was to young to rem my mom & dad kissing me as i was born πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

at d moment i think Obama is a figure i admire it just cant be a miracle right that this guy created history by being d first black pres of d Us

3 Idiots - it was nice - love Rajkumar Hirani's story telling as always & yes  d castwas amazing right from Aamir 2 Cm

i wanna visit Italy someday as ever since i was 8-9 i dreamed of sailing in those gondolas even if just once 😳

my all time fav song that come hell or high water stays in my playlist is when u say nothing at all by ronan keating - somehow taht song always transports me 2 another world - i just feel relaxed at hearing those magical lyrics its simply amazing

I'd happily take a trip down memory lane & once again go on d most spl tour of my life where i saw d Kedarnath temple - d most beautiful place i've seen 2 date with my family

5 fav foods- black forest cake, strawberry ice cream , pav bhaji πŸ˜³  ( my mom makes it d best ) chocolate pudding & gulab jamuns
Edited by aahana86 - 14 years ago
aish_punk thumbnail

Originally posted by: aahana86

Thx a lot Aish 😊 😳

hey np!

of course my fav teacher was my History teacher - Sharda Mam - she was simply amazing

2 fav career - perhaps a restaurateur - as i am a foodie πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ & next well perhaps something taht takes me 2 diff places

Aish i believe no choice is hard  once u make up ur mind 4 it - d hard part is choosing a thing - perhaps d hardest thing i had 2 do was take a switch b/w career options

thats nice :)..finally someone who's not interested in science * happy face*..well for me, its getting really difficult to make a choice since my mom wants me in science, and i want to go for arts, but im sort of interested in journalism ( that takes u to places πŸ˜‰)

btw am still in 9th, if ur wondering Embarrassed

last time i lied was 2 my mom - she had asked me if i cleaned up my messy cupboard 😳 - guess u know now why πŸ˜‰

lol haha yeah!..we all do that..

i am not a person who looks backs and regrets thing Aish u know life's too short 2 waste over regrets u cant change history cant predict d future why waste present over things u cant control then so none

wow! πŸ‘..thats a good logic..but i surely do a lot of stuff that i regret, and i always think about it, though i try not to.

mistakes - i m human made loads of em - perhaps my mistake is at times i forget to keep my cool & blast ppl i shd have a better grip - so yes i made a huge scene once but then we all make mistakes

lol ditto!..when i'm angry i get really rude and regret it later :P

hmm family - i live with my mom dad 7 younger bro - he's really pesky , annoying like all bros πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  but yes he loves me a lot - last diwali he got me this bag i liked from his saved pocket money that was sweet of him 😳

aww!..even i have a younger bro..sometimes he's fun since he's just 2 years younger, but otherwise he's a major pain!

hmm my fav book would be pride & prejudice - a simple love story which deals with a couple with issues they have not created by others but themselves but at d end of d day , solve it by themselves as well like SaJan & also where we learn sometimes 1st impressions can be wrong πŸ˜‰
i read that book in 5th, i think?..lol..yeah good comparision with SaJan huh!

Mukesh Ambani - d guy is 4th in d forbes rich ppl list - d richest Indian in India - need i say more πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

achievement can be an individual thing u know - i m still studying so in that count m not yet started but as a student  i was called d best debater in my debate club amongst my teachers & friends πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

wow!..thats awesome..i can only argue ( and end up losing πŸ˜†)..never debate!

kiss  - πŸ˜†πŸ˜† no experience thr hon in that count  πŸ˜‰ & was to young to rem my mom & dad kissing me as i was born πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

aww same here 😭..lol so cute!.but i wish i did u noe * sighs*

at d moment i think Obama is a figure i admire it just cant be a miracle right that this guy created history by being d first black pres of d Us

yup thats true, but apart from getting voted in,i don't really think he did much, n he even got the nobel prize, maybe he deserved it but not so early. again i might be wrong since i live in india, and don't have so much info about whats goin on in US.

3 Idiots - it was nice - love Rajkumar Hirani's story telling as always & yes  d castwas amazing right from Aamir 2 Cm

yeah they were all awesome!..but i was never an aamir fan :|

i wanna visit Italy someday as ever since i was 8-9 i dreamed of sailing in those gondolas even if just once 😳

my all time fav song that come hell or high water stays in my playlist is when u say nothing at all by ronan keating - somehow taht song always transports me 2 another world - i just feel relaxed at hearing those magical lyrics its simply amazing

yeah?..i've not heard any of these, will try catching them!

I'd happily take a trip down memory lane & once again go on d most spl tour of my life where i saw d Kedarnath temple - d most beautiful place i've seen 2 date with my family

5 fav foods- black forest cake, strawberry ice cream , pav bhaji πŸ˜³  ( my mom makes it d best ) chocolate pudding & gulab jamuns

omg!..i love all these except for the strawberry ice-cream, idk why i just hate pink at times, esp on food πŸ˜†

in bold!

it was nice knowing you through this questions :D..
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: aish_punk

thats nice :)..finally someone who's not interested in science * happy face*..well for me, its getting really difficult to make a choice since my mom wants me in science, and i want to go for arts, but im sort of interested in journalism ( that takes u to places πŸ˜‰)

btw am still in 9th, if ur wondering 😳

well then it may seem like u may be pressed 4 things hon but m sure if u try ur mom will see things ur way no use trying 2 do things when ur heart is not into t besides Science is tough not to mention u will have 2 slog as hell even after u get into a medical college & will be almost in ur late 30's by d time u can relax !!!

lol haha yeah!..we all do that..

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜† moms always have a thing abt a clean room dont they 
πŸ˜†

wow! πŸ‘..thats a good logic..but i surely do a lot of stuff that i regret, and i always think about it, though i try not to.

thx hon😳

lol ditto!..when i'm angry i get really rude and regret it later :P

ditto :P

aww!..even i have a younger bro..sometimes he's fun since he's just 2 years younger, but otherwise he's a major pain!

mine's 4 yrs younger & still a pain lolz every bro is πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i read that book in 5th, i think?..lol..yeah good comparision with SaJan huh!
thx 😳

wow!..thats awesome..i can only argue ( and end up losing πŸ˜†)..never debate!

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† guess i m too stubborn to give up πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

aww same here 😭..lol so cute!.but i wish i did u noe * sighs*

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† dont worry i havent lost hope u still have better chances yet better being not kissed than having kissed toads right πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

yup thats true, but apart from getting voted in,i don't really think he did much, n he even got the nobel prize, maybe he deserved it but not so early. again i might be wrong since i live in india, and don't have so much info about whats goin on in US.

i too live in India hon but hey d guy at least gave hops that history can be made dont lose hop

yeah they were all awesome!..but i was never an aamir fan :|

well this movie made me an aamir fan really 😳

yeah?..i've not heard any of these, will try catching them!

omg!..i love all these except for the strawberry ice-cream, idk why i just hate pink at times, esp on food πŸ˜†

in bold!

hey gr8 we have similar tastes πŸ˜›

it was nice knowing you through this questions :D..

gr8 to know u thru ur reply too hon πŸ˜ƒ

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hey

are u having fun?
u want more?
how was your weekend?
any plans for this summer?
whats new?
hows hwk?