TB: Bua aka Shagufta Ali in Rajshri Prodn. movie

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

Guys our Evil Bua is back... on the Silver Screen.. in a new Rajshri productions movie ..by the name 'Isi Life Mein..'πŸ˜‰

Well hope we get to see her in a POSITIVE avatar..

Poonam Gulati in Rajshri Productions' upcoming movie..

05 March 2010 | 5:18pm    5 Comments

Poonam Gulati who was seen in Saath Phere will be seen essaying a principal role in Rajshri Procutions' youth based film, 'Isi Life Mein'...

Poonam Gulati who essayed the role of Shubra in Zee TV's Saath Phere has now ventured into films, and will be seen in Rajshri Productions' upcoming movie, titled 'Isi Life Mein'...

The film is centered on the lives of two teenagers who belong to today's world, who believe that a person not only has the right to dream, but also has the capability to accomplish all the dreams.

Rajshri Productions for the first time will be venturing out of their regular territory of family flavour, and will be dealing with a youth based story.

Poonam Gulati confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I am part of a movie of Rajshri Productions. The film has a youth based subject. The main characters will be played by new faces. The title of the movie is 'Isi Life Mein'. My character is very positive, a very today's girl who is independent and outgoing. She loves to shop and enjoy life".

Isi Life Mein stars Akshay Oberoi and Sandeepa Dhar as the main leads. Known names apart from Poonam Gulati are Mohnish Behl, Prachi Shah and Shagufta Ali. The other cast members are fresh faces, who are actual students hand-picked from various colleges in Mumbai.

tanu sorry
what is that evil bua name
Originally posted by ghazal_naz

tanu sorry
what is that evil bua name

its Shagufta Ali... πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Armu4eva

its Shagufta Ali... πŸ˜‰
ok thanks tanuπŸ€—