Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

By the way, since this is a forum is there anything that is restricted from writing other than swearing ?

Edited by siinnce.09 - 14 years ago
sups2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW thats was gooodd especially the precap..i love arushi...yeah pratgiya wil soon get her prince charming.....YEYYY pehali mulakat of KRIYAA........cant wait for it hey n abt the question i really dunt abt that n also u should post ur story in fan fiction corner............do continue soonnnnnnnn
JayaBachan thumbnail
Okay this is the last chapter for tonight. Ive noticed around 70 people have viewed this but not much replies. Either you read it and didnt like the story lol, or you've read it but didnt bother to reply lmao. Anyway for those who did like the story, i shall try to keep posting more chapters when i can.

Have a goodnight or day to everyone πŸ˜›

Chapter 3

The sun was already setting as Pratigiya stepped out of the train. She breathed in and out and assured herself that there was nothing to be afraid of. The train had been delayed for two hours, which was why she had arrived at the station so late. She looked around and noticed only less than a few people roaming about.

She walked swiftly outside the station and impatiently waited for a taxi to arrive. She had been waiting half n hour when she saw a taxi coming towards her. Pratigiya sighed in relief and raised her hand just about to call for the taxi when a woman with her two kids beat her to it.

Her hands started to slightly shake, which was the first sign of panic. It was already quite dark, and the taxi was already taken. She wondered when the other taxi will arrive.

In the corner of her eyes she saw two guys walking in her direction. Without waiting to see where they were heading off too, Pratigiya quickly turned around and walked on the path leading to her home.

She hoped that on her way a taxi will drive passed as she was not about to walk all the way home in this darkness.

It was already dark, thought Pratigiya as she roamed around the empty streets. To Pratigiya's dismay, she noticed that there was absolutely no taxi at sight. Regardless of any taxi, there was no people, no cars, no nothing. It felt as if she were the only person alive in this world.

At this moment, Pratigiya hated herself for being so scared. Not only was her body shaking even more profoundly, she even felt hot tears well up in her eyes. This was ridiculous, thought Pratigiya pitifully to herself. Within moments she was always ready to burst into tears when she was alone.

Suddenly the sound of a gunshot echoed within the distance as Pratigiya froze in fear. She heard someone running and yelling, the sound coming closer and closer. There were more than one footsteps ! Her mind screamed in fear, meaning there was more than one person. She held her hands to her throat hoping to stop herself from choking in fear.

At that moment she was roughly pushed aside by a man whom was running and yelling for help in fear. Pratigiya stood paralysed, as she heard a gunshot from behind her. Within seconds the frantic man had ceased his yelling as he toppled onto the ground. Pratigiya's eyes widened in shear horror as she noticed blood streaming from his back from where the bullet had struck him. The blood stain on his back brought back a rush of memories which Pratigiya had tried so hard to forget. The blood on her back, bleeding so much from the whipping. When will it stop bleeding. When….

Another gunshot struck the already injured man, as Pratigiya snapped out of her painful memories. Pratigiya whirled around and her voice got stuck in her throat as she saw a man in the darkness walking towards her, gun in his hand.

Clad in jeans, his black shirt hugging his muscular chest. His sleeves rolled up revealing his tanned forearms. His eyes a deep brown fringed with lashes. Despite his handsome appearance, the cruel line set upon his full lips revealed the ugliness and ruthlessness of his soul.

He paid no heed to the man he had struck and perhaps killed with his bullet. His attention was completely focused on her. He stared at her intensely, not even allowing himself to blink. His eyes outlined her body and finally lingered on her face. His cruel mouth curved into a smile, no Pratigiya thought, not a smile, a smirk. As he openly observed her with no shame, no restrictions.

The intensity of his stare, scared Pratigiya even more than his gun did. As she hesitantly took a step back without even once losing eye contact with the man. She cried out as she lost her footing and went falling back. Suddenly the man stepped forward and seized her around the waist and crushed her to him, holding her in his embrace as he continued to stare at her. Without saying a word.

sups2222 thumbnail
Omg u potray the best emotions yaaar.......you depicted pratigya's feeling so correctly.....loved it to the core ....SIMPLY OUTSTANDING......cant wait for their first meeting....n hey btw give sum time for readers to comeent n also mention d fact that readers should HIT LIKE BUTTON.......love it yaar.........n try to make as many KRIYA frndz n send them pm n also a lil req in ur pm plz send the link of the story ............LOVED itttt
shruthiR thumbnail
It was so............good.Plz update it soon...........
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
u r genious...........................................πŸ€—πŸ˜
Zaara07 thumbnail
WoW!! awsomee yaar...
....cant wait to read wat happens next...and plzz i have a request...plzz put alot of cute scenes of KriYa...
😳
JayaBachan thumbnail

lol thank you for the lovely comments. Yes there will be alot of Krishna and Pratigya scenes since the story is completely focused on them. Here comes the next part !

Enjoy xo πŸ˜›

Chapter 4

So shocked was she at the turn of the events that Pratigya failed to react when she was held crushed upon the strangers embrace. Her only reaction was to stand stiff and gaze upon the mans face who still continued to stare at her, without saying a word.

The wind blew gently as a chill ran up Pratigya's spine. She shivered as the breeze touched her face, causing strands of her tied up hair to play on her soft skin.

The stranger diverted his eyes from her face and for a second stared at the tendrils of her hair which were threatening to escape from her hair. He slowly raised his hands towards her and gently moved the strand of her hair away from her face. He tucked in her hair behind her ear and proceeded in running his finger idly on her cheeks.

The touch of his hands brought her abruptly back into reality. She tried to push away from his chest, but his arms tightened around her, refusing to let her go.

The fearful memory of being pulled up against a scrawny chest hit her hard. She was no longer the 19 year old girl, at this moment she was back to where she was 9 painful years ago.

"Pppleasse, leave me alone, ppleeeaase don't hurt me," screamed Pratigya as she struggled in his arms. "Not again, please not again."

She started sobbing uncontrollably. Her body shook in spasms, and she started choking on her own tears.

The stranger looked strangely at her as he gently eased her away from his arms.

Without further notice, Pratigya ran as fast as she could, blinded by her tears she could not see where she was going. So desperate was she to get away from the man, she did not notice that the stranger was also running after her.

Pratigya looked back and she screamed as she realised the man was chasing her, the gun was still in his hand. Instantly she slammed into a broad chest and went stumbling back. A tall man, with curly black hair, a tooth stick in his mouth stood in front of her. He was clearly amused at her state of fear, as he stalked towards her whilst she was edging herself away.

He kneeled down as his greedy eyes roamed over her body. He brought out his hand to touch her when suddenly a bullet struck through his hand, leaving a blood filled hole within his palm.

" ahhhhhh !" screamed the curly haired man, as he wailed in pain. His ferociously angry eyes looked up to see who it was that had dared to shoot him. Suddenly when he realised who stood behind Pratigya, his eyes suddenly turned from anger to what seemed like a certain fear.

"Don't touch her" said the man behind Pratigya. " Look at her once again Angad, and ill tear your eyes from your face."

Pratigya hesitantly looked back as she realised her saviour was indeed the same guy she had been initially running away from.

Hearing the threat, the angad-guy, seemed to have lost all his confidence. He even stuttered when he tried to explain himself.

"K-Krishna, I was just trying to help her, she fell down. " Angad stuttered.

Krishna looked coldly at Angad, " I don't care, even if she fell down, hurt herself, asked for your help. You have no right to touch her."

Hearing his words, something sparked in Angad's eyes but he quickly concealed it by looking down and slowly nodding his head in agreement.

"Now go" Krishna's deadly voice threatened. Upon hearing his whispered words, Angad quickly left. Leaving Pratigya once again alone with Krishna.

Krishna stood above her, looking down at Pratigya's frightened face.

His face softened a trifle, as he offered his hand to help assist her to get up. Pratigya glared at his hand then back at his face. Despite the fact that he had helped her, she could not forget how easily he had shot and killed a man just a few moments ago. Instead of being worried about the fact that he just killed a man, he stood calmly offering his hand to her.

His carelessness frightened her even more. Pratigya purposely ignored his offered hand and proceeded into trying to get up herself. Her refusal seemed to have enraged him as his face tightened in untamed fury. His eyes burned with such rage that Pratigya felt she will burn at any moment. His jaw was twitching and his offered hand was now clenched tightly into a fist. His veins stood out on his forearms and his mouth was once again set in a cruel vicious line.

Krishna bent down and seized her wrists cruelly and jerked her up. Pratigya cried out in pain as she struggled to get away from his hold. Her struggle only added more fuel to his anger as his grasp tightened painfully on her wrist.

"Nobody rejects Krishna" he whispered, "This place runs on my terms, if I say someone must die then they MUST die. If I say something is mine then it is MINE ! So who the hell are you to refuse my help. You dare to reject me? Nobody and I mean nobody can say no to Krishna".

She stared at him in silence, "Not even you" he concluded harshly.

shruthiR thumbnail
Wow.....tht was awesome.I culd feel the passion when Krishna kept staring at her and pushed her hair strands behind her ear.Can't wait for the next chapter.Plz continue.
sups2222 thumbnail
OMg ur a very very very good writer yaar just amazing suoperb fanntabulous i have no words to explain n u r very quick wid d updates yaar.......serissly hats off to u.....i was all magining them ....the fear in her eyes his passion all the tension n last grip n the words wowwowowyyy.LOVED ITTTTTTTTTT......simply OUTSTANDING......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.......