Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
I Love how expressions such as "caring Sid ones" now officially exist with this post =P!
But no, honestly, I genuinely believe that you write better than what is shown, people visualise your posts and actually personally experience them, its not a skill everyone posesses! Wow-wee!

Keep writing, amazing yet again! x
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss.Netherland

I like to see the episode first then read your description of the feelings buried deep behind a character. You're most welcome.
Your teachers have done a excellent job with you
And people here they are more likely to use proper english ! including me as well.
Belief me when i step out of my english class i don't really care. But as i read your summarised Rid It's just so beautiful !

If i contribute even a teaspoon to you feeling nice for a few seconds, everyday , i am glad. Embarrassed
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starry_night

lolz please don't thank me.....I don't like it when my friends act so formal....lolz....and moreover I love to comment on your posts....so no thanking me....πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you is important. It is important to let people know that they make you feel nice , fill your day with sunshine and you do that for me, Pri. It is not formality, it is a boomerang hug.
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

P.S - Isn't it strange ? Sid told Riddhima to go and tell her Dad about the marriage crumble on her own and next morning , he himself said that he will speak to her Dad. You will never stop caring, Sid.... and Riddhima will never stop crying until you stop those tears. Don't reject her.

best part of today's epi....superb wrting again....its true sid will never stop caring because he is sid and cant be anyone else who always carries an eraser to wipe out ridz's flaws....i really fear for sid....if this marriage breaks....he will be finished coz then he will come to terms how much he has loved ridz.

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aditi123_78

best part of today's epi....superb wrting again....its true sid will never stop caring because he is sid and cant be anyone else who always carries an eraser to wipe out ridz's flaws....i really fear for sid....if this marriage breaks....he will be finished coz then he will come to terms how much he has loved ridz.

Like Pocu says SR cant function without each other😳
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you is important. It is important to let people know that they make you feel nice , fill your day with sunshine and you do that for me, Pri. It is not formality, it is a boomerang hug.

ok...lolz....love you*hugs*
and may God fill your life with sunshine....and you always remain happy !!
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful post Poco!πŸ€—

SR off for honeymoon!πŸ₯³

But kab,kahan aur kaise?

Sooooo......first of all,I have to say that YuNa are just 😳...cute! I'm so loving to this new side of Yuvi's...it was so funny when he was trying to  clear up his messed up home.Anyways back to SR......
The first scene : Man Sid was nearing his saturation point there...he cant stand all this robot-ness of Ridzie anymore and wants to end this marriage.
"I am not a saint and I cant even be like one.I am a normal human being who wants a normal life.I thought I am bringing home a wife but instead i brought a puppet."
Loved these dialogues and the way they were delivered.
Ridz adds more to his misery by saying " What will I tell my Dad?" Girl you really need to think before you talk. No wonder Sid said,"Your Dad,your problem.Dont ask me."

When Ridz hurts herself you could see that Sid wanted to go to her and tend to her wound...but he stopped himself.He wanted to end this right? So he forced himself to walk away.
But it didnt help...he had hurt Ridzie..didnt matter if it was not intentional.So he punished the hand that dared to push her.As the blood dripped,a satisfied look came onto his face.If she hurts I have to hurt too.Man SR are intense!! 😍
Fantastic acting by KW there!
Ridz lost in her wound's reflection was jerked out by the sound of glass breaking.Just like yesterday's episode,she wanted to go to him but stopped herself.He told her to stay away from him,didnt he?
The only person she could trust and hold on to has asked her to go away ...you could see how much it was breaking her.
I liked the scene where Sid wakes up to Ridz bandaging his hand.And how Ridz asked him to at least let her bandage his wound.
'You are right,we cant go on hurting each other like this.....we should part ways." I think those were the saddest words.Because SR and separation do not fit in one sentence.
And even though Sid wanted the exact thing,hearing Riddhima say it does prick him inside.And when he calmly agrees on the outside  ,it hurts Ridzie too..... Uff! These people really need to sort themselves out.
I loved how the caring Sid surfaced when he said that he will talk to Shanky.

Precap : My guess is that when Sid goes to Shanky's place,before he can say anything Shanky will ask him about the honeymoon tickets......which will confuse Sid...so maybe he will finally find Ridzie's letter.

Edited by sidsk - 14 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nm21

I Love how expressions such as "caring Sid ones" now officially exist with this post =P!
But no, honestly, I genuinely believe that you write better than what is shown, people visualise your posts and actually personally experience them, its not a skill everyone posesses! Wow-wee!

Keep writing, amazing yet again! x

Thanks for replying, πŸ€—

Usually the catch , the punch , the raw emotion lies behind what is shown. For example , if tomorrow you were to go and scream your lungs out at someone , people would label you unreasonable and mean.... but if you were to then go and cry in your washroom and be at your weakest, only you would know where that sprang from..... similarly , i really don't go by what is shown - both on-screen and off-screen in my life.... i try to see what lies behind the mask. Why we are the way we are and why we behave the way we behave..... i guess that is my catch. Haha.

Miss.Netherland thumbnail

If i contribute even a teaspoon to you feeling nice for a few seconds, everyday , i am glad. 😳

Aww thanks :)
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi123_78

Thanks for replying, Addy!πŸ€—

You have a point. Sid has no idea how strong and intense his feelings are for Riddhima .....he is saying all this separation stuff but he cannot live with that .... he cannot function without Riddhima and she is under his skin.... i hope he doesn't let Riddhima go. She needs him too because he has given her life a reason ,a new beginning. This hurt should stop,.

Edited by Pocahontas - 14 years ago