3/03 - Sid-Riddz: Fanaa ho sabhi dooriyaan....

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Sid bends over to kiss Riddhima , even though he has no intention to. He has it hammered into his head and heart that everytime he takes one step towards Riddhima, she will take six steps back. That is exactly what happened , Riddhima drew away and Sid just looked at her ....

Now, you get it? This is the reason we cannot be one - and no , it is not about me making any physical advances towards you and you not reciprocating them, Riddhima... physical affection is a manifestation of what you feel emotionally for a person and there you go , my dear wife. There is no attachment , no feeling from your side and no , it will not spring out like saplings when the season comes. We are real human-beings with real feelings and feelings are not going to mature like fixed deposits .... they are either there or else they are not.. attend and learn now....

Riddhima , still trapped and strapped in her ' I GOTTA MAKE THIS MARRIAGE WORK 'coz it is my life project' mode tells Sid to give her sometime....Main sab theel kar doongi, Siddhanth , aap mujhe samajhne ki koshish kijiye....

Sid , now driven to edge of his emotional cliffhangers and edges of psycho-emotional instability tells her , No. You cannot make anything alright, Riddhima... you are functioning.... Not living. When I brought you into this house as my wedded bride , my wife , my life partner , i had no idea that i was bringing a puppet to my home who has no feelings , no action , no reactions.... and i refuse to live with a puppet. I have failed and I admit it. I cannot live on this suffocation with a woman who doesn't have a single heartbeat for me , forget even thinking of loving me......release me , Riddhima. And release yourself.... I want my happy , normal life back... I want to go back to my life......End this marriage and just get out of my life....

Tears well up in Riddhima's eyes when Sid tells her about putting an end to their marriage..... those tears have risen from Sid's rejection of her , his rejection of her as a woman and as a wife , her own rejection of her right to live , love and laugh again. Sid prepares to go and once again Riddhima says the wrong reason instead of listening to her heart and knowing why those tears are swimming in her eyes....

Don't do that to me, Siddhanth! What am i going to tell my Dad?

If at all Riddhima would have said something with feeling , Sid's reaction would have been softer if nnot kinder. What am i going to tell my Dad? For heaven's sake, it is your marriage , not your 6th grade report card that you have to show your Dad.

Sid lashes back at her. Why are you asking me that ? Your Dad, you deal with it. I am not a solution meter that my sole and whole purpose is to do editing of your life's graph report.... i am not a saint and i don't want to be one. I am a nobody in your life and i have accepted that fact and am gearing up to live with that .....your heart , your soul , your thoughts are not my neighbours and i know that. Let it be. Put an end to this misery and go your way ... I will go my way....

Riddhima wants to try again - after a life so wrought of pain , suffering and grief , Sid and his life are the only anchor she could hold on to and say that I have a life , I have a reason to live, I have a purpose ..... but Sid is slipping out of her pretty fingers.... not because her efforts are not strong enough.... it is just that her grip is not genuine enough.

But Sid wants no more of this puppet show and he jerks away Riddhima . Riddhima trips and hurts her head and Sid's expressions change from bitter and hateful to the caring Sid ones.... but he knows the divide that he wants to create between himself and Riddhima and he takes his concerned steps back  and leaves the frame.... Riddhima touches the wound on her forehead and tears struggle to find a way out of those beautiful eyes......

Sid , the shock and disgust at his behaviour towards Riddhima which was unintentional physical abuse knows no peace and rest. Yes, he has lost touch with himself because at the given moment he is only driven by raw emotions which has no sense , no sensibility - only mauled sensitivity. The visual of Sid yanking Riddhima's arm and causing her hurt plagues him - did i just do that to her? I actually raised my hand at her..... at Riddhima! I wish this life ends, i so don't wanna live it.....

Sid , breaks a bottle and wounds his hand - the hand that he raised at Riddhima. I cannot apologize to you or show any warmth because you don't need them and i know you will never value them. But be assured that you don't suffer alone , we walk on thorns together .... at least , let's bleed together...

Riddhima , still crumpled where Sid left her looks at her reflection in water.... the wound that Sid gave her , the mangalsutra that he tied around her neck and bound her to himself for life and more..... is it that easy to break, Sid? Am i such an unworthy woman that you refuse to give me another chance? You rejected me the day you met me - rejected my identity , my beauty , my womanhood - labeled me unworthy of any and every man on this earth.... but then, you changed , Sid. You accepted me when nobody else did - you believed in me when nobody else did..... where have i lost you? Don't reject me again.... i know i have failed you , failed myself , but i can walk through this if you are with me. ..... and she hears, Sid break the bottle.. she feels a pinch and almost moves to rush over and see what happened but she remembers ..... Sid rejected me. He has shut doors on me.

So, you have a rejected Sid and you have a rejected Riddzie. Has pain ever been so ironical? Not to me. Neither in literature , nor in cinema , yet. Real life of course is much much stranger, ppz.

Next morning , a broken , drunk and devastated Sid , having slept at the small bar surrounded by alcohol wakes up with a sensation ... he wakes up and sees Riddhima bandaging his hand - dutiful wife , always prim and proper. Sid doesn't scream his lungs out or jerk away his hand like a violent lion.... he tries to pull his hand away like a little stubborn boy but Riddzie doesn't let him.....Sid lets her hold and bandage his hand but says nothing. Riddhima calmly tells him that he is right - we cannot go on living like this - inflicting pain on each-other- perhaps we should separate....

Sid looks up at her luminous sad face with surprise but he doesn't show it..... he says - OKAY.... and that 'Theek hai;' punches Riddhima in the gut.... she looks taken aback as tears once again find way. You can see that she was expecting Sid to say  something that would make her see hope, make her see light .... but no.... Sid has rejected her because he believes that Riddz has rejected him......If Sid would have said even a single word that indicated a reconciliation , the girl would have melted like peanut butter but Sid did not......he just said i will speak to Dr. Shashank .... Riddhima , still fighting her tears turns away and requests Sid that she won't be there when he speaks to her Dad.... i am over, Sid. And i can handle this no more..... and the girl slips into oblivion so that Sid doesn't see those tears....

Sid , in control of his emotions , looks long after his wife has gone inside ..... You are beyond my understanding Riddhima just as i am beyond yours.... you inflict wounds and you heal them.....but not anymore... am going to heal both of us.....I will do it......

Tomorrow, i have no idea what Sid has in his head when he takes away Riddhima to a 'honeymoon' but i hope the endless suffering stops.....Riddhima is crumbling and Sid is collapsing - all because of each-other and yet the fools believe that the other one has rejected them..... sigh! heart , soul and human-beings......

P.S - Isn't it strange ? Sid told Riddhima to go and tell her Dad about the marriage crumble on her own and next morning , he himself said that he will speak to her Dad. You will never stop caring, Sid.... and Riddhima will never stop crying until you stop those tears. Don't reject her.

Love and luck always,๐Ÿค—

God bless everyone!

Edited by Pocahontas - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful pocs!!!! thanks so much
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful POCO !!

Episode was indeed hurtful!!

I like the Fact Sid made it too clear to her----that she become puppet....!! that is good Letter is not here...!! Even if he has read the letter he would not able to said it...AS Ridzie wants to be Robotic wife!! that SId does not want !!

Ridzie did not able to make up her stand ....but can speak out right away that what should i Say papa?
Why she does not speak up that time ----that what she feels about SID....!! But no......She Did not raise her voice ....!!

When sid said to break up this marriage...her eyes fills teary and now she does not want to leave SID.....!!
When Ridz come to banded Hand of SId and Said....That time SId ---also do not want to leave Ridzi...!

But overall, both depict pain and it is real..they are going through very bad phase and want some one to hear them out and solve the matter right away!! 

This is tragic tale......that both are being wounded with own pain and yet not able to find solution and making matter worst for each other !!

doukno thumbnail
I have always heard about  "boulevard of broken dreams".Sid dreamt of Ridzie as a friend  who would walk the journey of  love wid him.Ridzie dreamt of a husband who wud walk the journey of life wid her.
The result is both are walking on the boulevard of broken dreams.
As always the post was a feast for the eyes.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess1

wonderful POCO !!

Episode was indeed hurtful!!

I like the Fact Sid made it too clear to her----that she become puppet....!! that is good Letter is not here...!! Even if he has read the letter he would not able to said it...AS Ridzie wants to be Robotic wife!! that SId does not want !!

Ridzie did not able to make up her stand ....but can speak out right away that what should i Say papa?
Why she does not speak up that time ----that what she feels about SID....!! But no......She Did not raise her voice ....!!

When sid said to break up this marriage...her eyes fills teary and now she does not want to leave SID.....!!
When Ridz come to banded Hand of SId and Said....That time SId ---also do not want to leave Ridzi...!

But overall, both depict pain and it is real..they are going through very bad phase and want some one to hear them out and solve the matter right away!! 

This is tragic tale......that both are being wounded with own pain and yet not able to find solution and making matter worst for each other !!

Thanks for replying, sweetz!๐Ÿค—

Yeah, Pinchuu. Sid-Riddz are in this endless vicious circle of pain due to each-other and they don't know where it is springing from... they feel for each-other and they feel very much but they are yet to come to terms with it in a sensible way.... there is too much of passionate wounded emotion involved right now.
Edited by Pocahontas - 14 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: doukno

I have always heard about  "boulevard of broken dreams".Sid dreamt of Ridzie as a friend  who would walk the journey of  love wid him.Ridzie dreamt of a husband who wud walk the journey of life wid her.

The result is both are walking on the boulevard of broken dreams.
As always the post was a feast for the eyes.

Thanks  for replying, Dou. ๐Ÿค—

Yeah , you have the right term for them - Boulevard of Broken Dreams..... so much so that they are ripping each-other apart all the time without any cruel intention. I mean, can anybody affect your heart , mind, spirit and life to such an extent that they affect every single breath you take ... and imagine , there is no love here yet and still this poignant passionate angst-ridden pull towards each-other.

2days epi was kinda sad..................

once i thought that r actually separating sidhima...................

with ridz i was also becoming teary eyed

but thanks to the precap...................they r going to honeymoon....yayyyyyyyyyyyyy

Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hey nitzy๐Ÿค—

Sid and Riddhima are sailing in the same boat.....both are hurt and are yearning for each other's support....but fail to understand the other person and end up hurting the other and themselves too....be it physically or emotionally. Sid just wants a normal life...with a normal wife....who loves him or atleast shows some feeling......and Riddhima is wanting to keep this relationship alive without giving her life and soul into it. Sid is right in his own way.....for how long can a person live with someone who has no feelings for him.....who once did not want to be a part of his life. Even Riddhima to some extent cannot be blamed....she has gone through a lot emotionally..she is completely broken now...it will take her some time to gather the scattered pieces of her heart and put them together to make it function properly again. Riddhima needs to stop putting up this facade of hers and Sid needs to give her sometime.
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Pocu - excellent๐Ÿ‘  i kinda had a feeling that you might use this title for the thread ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ

But be assured that you don't suffer alone , we walk on thorns together .... at least , let's bleed together...
I really liked this scene in terms of how Sid just had to punish himself, to feel pain physcially from the outisde, bleed together, Bleeding Hearts

About Ridz behaviour, yes she is like a puppet and is functioning but not living, Sid was right to say and and everything in that scene, but one thing that gets to me is that damn bloody letter is the misunderstanding, Ridz wouldnt be robotic if Sid read that letter and accepts what she is saying and Ridz thinks he's read it and obviously thinks he's ignored it and her request, so for her its like what do i do next, how do i behave or how do i act ๐Ÿ˜•- at the end of the day Sid is in his own world, if he cant move forward from that, then SR have no chance right now together to move ahead, because Sid hasnt realised yet

I am frustrated because i cant seem to explain myself properly because i feel kinda Ridz is also not at fault in how she is right now ๐Ÿ˜’ 

Tears well up in Riddhima's eyes when Sid tells her about putting an end to their marriage..... those tears have risen from Sid's rejection of her , his rejection of her as a woman and as a wife ,

Riddhima , still crumpled where Sid left her looks at her reflection in water.... the wound that Sid gave her , the mangalsutra that he tied around her neck and bound her to himself for life and more..... is it that easy to break, Sid? Am i such an unworthy woman that you refuse to give me another chance? You rejected me the day you met me - rejected my identity , my beauty , my womanhood - labeled me unworthy of any and every man on this earth.... but then, you changed , Sid. You accepted me when nobody else did - you believed in me when nobody else did..... where have i lost you? Don't reject me again.... i know i have failed you , failed myself , but i can walk through this if you are with me. .....
This bit broke my heart, i remember those old SR days

Rejection is probably the worse kind of feeling any person can have, it makes you feel you cant breathe, and suffocates you

I do believe that Ridz does not want this marriage to end, i know in her head, its like what do i tell my parents, but in her heart its something else, those tears are real and at the end those tears again tells us its not what she wants, but probably doesnt understand where the tears have come from

I have no idea what Sid is thinking or doing tomorrow, makes no sense to me why he would go to a honeymoon and all that, and i just hope he gets that letter and reads it
Edited by Lennie - 14 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starry_night

Hey nitzy๐Ÿค—

Sid and Riddhima are sailing in the same boat.....both are hurt and are yearning for each other's support....but fail to understand the other person and end up hurting the other and themselves too....be it physically or emotionally. Sid just wants a normal life...with a normal wife....who loves him or atleast shows some feeling......and Riddhima is wanting to keep this relationship alive without giving her life and soul into it. Sid is right in his own way.....for how long can a person live with someone who has no feelings for him.....who once did not want to be a part of his life. Even Riddhima to some extent cannot be blamed....she has gone through a lot emotionally..she is completely broken now...it will take her some time to gather the scattered pieces of her heart and put them together to make it function properly again. Riddhima needs to stop putting up this facade of hers and Sid needs to give her sometime.

Thanks for replying, Pri. ๐Ÿค— 

I guess what i construe from your post is that one cannot really blame Sid-Riddz when you look at the larger picture... they have burnt each-other and themselves too much and ironically enough, only in each-other lies their healing. I hope they find a peaceful road to each-other.