arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishi.muffin

Gunia!!!?!

OMG!

I'm speechless, this siggie is sooo gorgeous! 😲 Your hard work is written ALL over it, just love it! Very very very very very very very very very beautiful! :D The pic selection is amazing, as well as the blending and textures....

AWESOME WORK πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...............thanx for d sweet compliments Di....!!! It Means alooooooot! Its actually boosting me up.....2 make some  more........!!! A sweet thanx for U!
thank-you-desi-glitters-8
U r reaaly a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet aishi cake....believe me!!!Soooooooooooooooo supporting of U!!!! Glad 1 have such a swwte heart like U through dis CC!
arun-deeps thumbnail

Now 1 sig using Lola Di's pic updt of Vasu-Devki meeting wth Kanha-Dau bhaiya...n Ram returning frm gurukul+wen he hugs luv-kush after Seetaji's prasthaan!😳 Hope U'll like dis combo! πŸ˜ƒ

ShivangBuch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My pleasure Lola. I will keep on posting dialogs already posted on Orkut here keeping some time interval between them. Next will be Bharat milaap sequence upto and inclusive of King Janak's decision which you have already posted in earlier forum (so a little bit of duplication of dialogs to keep it a complete post - and a simple copy paste will be easier for me too than comparing what has been posted and what has not been posted πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰).

And great marathon picture updates and answers to Lalitaji. Superb! Fantastic! Awesome! Lovely! Mindblowing! Wonderful! Beautiful! I have habit of using very limited number of English adjectives to praise someone as I was Gujarati medium student before my graduation.πŸ˜† Itna conscious sochne ke baad itna lamba list banaya. πŸ˜† So rather than repeating the same simple vocabulary (my grammar was always better than vocabulary), I am enjoying over here the 'like' button facility and emoticon of clapping.😊 Par wo emoticon bhi kabhi kabhi ek hi baar post hoti hai.😑

πŸ‘

So far as that ghosts or evil spirit concept is concerned, you have expressed yourself brilliantly. Very valid view point and argument but what is my view point over here is that ghosts do have body of course. They are not just pure souls. They are evil spirits meaning thereby they are the souls carrying the SANSKAARS (Mind, Senses & Ego; Virtues & Vices) of the gross body through their SUBTLE bodies (SOOKSHMA SHARIR) during the transition phase till they find another GROSS body (Adhyay 15 - Vaayurgandhaanivaashayaat). Everyone of us have subtle bodies apart from our gross bodies. Subtle bodies can only be seen through subtle eyes (some rare people might possess that vision like sixth sense power) and hence Gods & angels and Ghosts can't be seen by gross eyes due to a kind of specific shapes having very big space of small atoms between them (Very much like you need to see the dust around in the atmosphere with very little eyes and you have to see the micro creatures through microscope.)

Garg used to travel through his Sookshma sharir to Shandilya's aashram & to wash the feet of Krishna. Sandipani carried Sookshma sharirs of Balram & Krishna to Gargachaarya. I think Arjun also must have travelled through his Sookshma sharir to heaven by Yogik powers and not through Sthool sharir and must have learnt the art of dancing (Or just the shaktipaat from Guru Chitrasen) from Chitrasen and must have obtained celestial weapons just in 1 day (Because 1 day of heaven is equal to 1 year of the earth). Vashisth along with Ram witnessed their own gross bodies through their subtle bodies - SAAKSHIBHAAV. 7 chakras (Moolaadhaar, Swaadhishthaan, Manipur, Anaahat, Vishuddhi, Agn & Sahastraar) are part of our Subtle bodies and therefore can't be seen through surgery. 72000 naadis (Including 3 major ones IDA, PINGLAA & SUSHUMNA) and Kundalini are part of our subtle bodies which can't be seen. These nerves are not gross body parts. So to sum up, what I mean to say is that whenever people say spirits, they are still bodies only but the ones who can't ordinarily/normally be seen.

You are spot on therefore that we need KSHETRA to work. Aatmaa avikaari hai because that doesn't work by itself and for its attachment with Prakriti, it needs body. And spirit can't be described and can't be seen. Wo avyakt sharir ke dwara hi vyakt hota hai. And that too with the language of passive voice over here. Wo sharir ke dwara vyakt hota hai rather than wo sharir ke dwara khud ko vyakt karta hai. Active voice language would have said prakriti us aatmaa ko sharir dwara vyakt karti hai. Express karti hai. So if ghosts are just spirits, nobody can ever see them. So they have to be the bodies but the transparent, having ability to grow & shrink or to pass through or to fly, etc and visible not by all but only by those people by whom ghosts want them to be seen or by those people who possess some natural ability to see them on certain occasions or in certain mental situations. Of course whatever I have written over here is my BELIEF only through logical collective thoughts about spirituality and in harmony with various rakshaakavach stotras like the lines in Hanuman Chalisa too - bhoot pishaach nikat nahi aave. Why I am forced to think logically like this is that I know many honest and respectable and very close people around who claim to have seen ghosts quite a few times.

Aur movies par ham individual discussions zaroor karenge. Kabhi mauka mila to unknown songs aur movies dekhne ke liye mai naam bhi always mind me rakhne ka try karunga.
Edited by ShivangBuch - 13 years ago
arun-deeps thumbnail
1 more Siya-Ram sig.....😳Hope U'll like!!πŸ˜›
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
anku- thumbnail
More replying in awhile.
anku- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lola610

@ Anku - arre phir se gayab ho gayi 😭 Lolz no probz, I know how it is, even I better get to studying for the last of my finals next week... best of luck on those externals, you'll rock them for sure! then we can go full swing with some awesome debates and discussions, can't wait And I'll keep reminding you to post that Sita Maa info, no worries πŸ˜‰ The MB vanvaas epis were some of my favs, but agyaat-vaas might have some more discussion-worthy moments so we should def come up with something from those soon... namely the battle between Uttar and the Kauravs... Arjun gets some interesting and mysterious dialogues that we'd have a blast analyzing. Do watch SK when you get a chance, tv pe na sahi to the links are on pg.1... great stuff 😍 And lolz so glad you like my username, go ahead and repeat as much as you want cuz I also love being spoken to by you πŸ˜† Well once again best of luck with exams, can't wait to have you back when you're ready πŸ€—

All the veryyy besttt to you as well Lola. I am sure your gonna do great too :)) Yesss, I just cant wait for the discussions to starttt ⭐️⭐️ My fav. part.!! 😳 Omy you reminded again and I promise Lola, I swear, I promise I ll def. post 'em by tomorrow. I just get so busy with piling notes for 3 pending subjects...its making me go crazyyy :@ :@ I promise def. by tomorrow or ASAP. I cant wait to post them myself. Yeah, agyaat-vaas wud def. hve more discussion for sure.

Oh Lola, I wud love to watch on net but the thing is, TV, I still may get a chance but the damn net here is SOOOOO* freaking slow that I cant even tell you. Whenever I return from Delhi where the net is superfast, it takes me quite awhile to get adjusted back to the slowwww net 😑😑

Awww, I loveeee your username....Lola, Lola, Lola....I love youuu!!! heheh 😳 Good Luck to you as well Lola. Cant wait to be back myself....miss you all. Hope you doing good :-)) I shall come backkk sooonnn. Take care. Love....Anku πŸ€—πŸ€—
anku- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShivangBuch

Hi everyone. Very pleasant and lovely conversation going on between Gunia and Angelz. You both are adorable sisters and generate extremely high positive energy for each other through each other.

Aww...thankuuu :)) I read all the things that you post too and believe me, you generate alot of positivity in the CC as well :) Its real real amazing stuff. Thanks a ton for all of it :-) Hope to chat more with uu wen exams get over 😳 Take caree, Anku :)
ShivangBuch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~angelz16~

</div>
<div><font color="#0000ff">Aww...thankuuu :)) I read all the things that you post too and believe me, you generate alot of positivity in the CC as well :) Its real real amazing stuff. Thanks a ton for all of it :-) Hope to chat more with uu wen exams get over 😳Take caree, Anku :)</font>

Thank you sister. The CC itself is such that everyone is supposed to generate that positive energy. But I am nowhere near to my sweet adorable sisters in that.😊 I will also surely look forward for future discussions. Till then, give your best output in your exams. All the very very very.............best. πŸ‘πŸΌ Ramji karenge bhali.Edited by ShivangBuch - 13 years ago
anku- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShivangBuch

Thank you sister. The CC itself is such that everyone is supposed to generate that positive energy. But I am nowhere near to my sweet adorable sisters in that.😊 I will also surely look forward for future discussions. Till then, give your best output in your exams. All the very very very.............best. πŸ‘πŸΌ Ramji karenge bhali.

Thats true. The CC is totally positive cuz its a Mytholigical CC so it def. wud be Embarrassed Haawww....now you also dont start like Gunu or elseee.....πŸ˜† Let me just put it this way otherwise we all will keep debating and our CC will be shifted to DM rather CC section πŸ˜†πŸ˜† We're all equally adorably sweet. Gosh, I shud be a bit shameful I am including myself but if I dont then we may just complete 150pages saying to each other how sweet we're πŸ˜† :$

I look forward to it as well :-) Thankuuu!!!! See you soon...take caare!! πŸ€—