Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Another sig, this time a Sita Maa one with my fav line from Yahi Raati Antim: "every cell of my being says 'Ram, come to me already! Show me your face, don't make me cry like this'" 😭 Hmmm could it possibly be that there was some correlation between my studying for exams and making depressing siggies πŸ˜† New effects though, whaddaya think?

MagadhSundari thumbnail
And another list in response to Shivang bhaiya's question (lolz I was so happy meri list mein unknowns the toh aapki mp3 playlist bhi badh jaayegi, nisandeh πŸ˜‰) My 50 fav movies:

Chupke chupke (believable, smart, hilarious, subtle acting)

Andaz apna apna (hilarious, great chemistry between Aamir and Salman)

Hera pheri (along with being hilarious, actually had an intriguing story)

Munnabhai (hilarious, beautiful story, perfectly written character who's far from flawless
but still such an inspiration, Jimmy Shergill's tearjerker acting)

Parichay (very sweet movie, subtle performances, Gulzar always writes gold)

Anokhi raat (uncomplicated yet engrossing, early indication of Sanjeev Kumar's brilliance and versatility, all the other performances were perfect as well)

Mausam (again gold from Gulzar, a thought-provoking and tragic story with a nice hopeful ending, as usual perfect restrained acting from Sanjeev, and Sharmila shines too)

Aandhi (brilliant Sanjeev again, both leads gave perfect, realistic performances; Gulzar's dialogues make this the best political movie Bolly's had to date)

Manoranjan (risqu themes handled in a way that makes them easy to digest, hilarious, brilliant Sanjeev again in an adorably nave role)

Manchali (sweet and funny Bolly adaptation of Taming of the Shrew, brilliant Sanjeev yet again)

Koshish (Brilliant Sanjeev-Jaya jodi, most natural pair of that era and one of the best ever IMO, very tragic and touching movie and no one else could've handled it but them)

Naya din nayi raat (Sanjeev-Jaya strike again, he shows off his unmatched versatility in 9 roles and she gets to do some crazy stuff we rarely saw her do)

Mere humsafar (simple and believable story, very well written and well performed by Jeetendra and Sharmila. One of the most underrated movies, IMO)

Golmaal (old) (hilarious, clever, inimitable, and Amol Palekar's got effortless charm)

Chhoti si baat (again Amol Palekar and his understated awesomeness, cute story and kind of lightly carries a nice message too)

Bawarchi (funny, clever, wholesome message, Jaya, Madan Mohan's music)

Chashme baddoor (hilarious satire, love the simplicity of Farooq and Deepti, feels like we're watching real people)
Masoom (sweet, touching, well-written story that fleshes out each character so well that you can't hate anyone, equally awesome performances by both the adults and the kids, best of all Naseeruddin Shah)

Khoj (best suspense bolly's ever made, the only one in which you really don't see the end coming, again awesome Naseeruddin Shah)

Chorni (such a sweet and wholesome movie, great message and works in some good comedy and romance without feeling forced, Neetu Singh gets to show her talent more than usual, wish she had done more movies like this where she actually had a role)

Saaheb (very very sweet and touching  tearjerker movie, brilliant message and brilliant acting, love Anil in these heart-of-gold roles, love simple charming stories like this)

Kishen kanhaiya (this one's much less simple and much more clich, but again Anil's charm esp as bhola-bhala Kishen and the magnetic Anil-Madhuri chemistry made it feel fresh and it just never gets old for me)

Beta (Anil-Madhuri's awesome chemistry again, and a nice powerful female character that we rarely get to see in Bolly)

Udhaar ki zindagi (took an overused basic premise of kid-marries-against-parents-wishes as its point of departure and turned it into a heartbreaking masterpiece, brilliant display of Kajol's talent so early in her career and Jeetendra was superb too as usual)

Naayak (very interesting story, less realistic than Aandhi but another great political film that takes a bunch of unfortunate truths and makes them entertaining. Anil rocks as usual, Rani too is adorable and makes a huge impression in a tiny role)

Shararat (Abhishek's best movie ever and it went entirely unnoticed cuz it released at the same time as stupid Devdas, very well-written story with a touching message and adorable performances by Abhi and all the old-timers including our Dara Singh)

Adi Shankaracharya (our SDB really shines, brings the great philosopher to life perfectly and the movie feels so authentic - spiritually deep ideas are also conveyed so subtly, you don't even realize how much you learn)

Eeshwar (best display of Anil's talent ever; another simple, realistic story with a lot of heart)

Lagaan (unmatched originality, everyone from Aamir to the people with minute-long roles was perfect, one of the best patriotic movies out there because the messages get across without any violence)

Swades (as above, a great patriotic movie because the message comes across without violence, SRK is amazing and I wish he got realistic and dynamic roles like this more often cuz he deserves them, nice complex and thought-provoking themes are touched on that make for great debates long after watching)

3 idiots (sooooo hilarious, great story, great message that's very relevant now, great acting by everyone)

MNIK (of the latest, it's the greatest. Couldn't even believe KJo was responsible because it actually had a story, a beautiful one. SRK-Kajol use their charm as usual but also their immense talent which they rarely get a chance to do – they'll really have you sobbing, love the hopeful message)

Ek Haseena Thi (very well-written intense movie, doesn't waste any time, haunting, top-notch performances by Urmi and Saif)

NOW HOLLYWOOD:

The Usual Suspects (BEST SUSPENSE EVER. Just WATCH IT.)

The Game (another great suspense, Michael Douglas does the whole tightly-wound-butthead-who's-falling-apart act so well)

It's a wonderful life (super sweet message, tearjerker)

Elf (doesn't feel like a kids movie, hilarious Will Ferrell, great message)

Bruce Almighty (very unique idea, great way to think about how God works and helps you appreciate Him even more, not to mention hilarious)

Get Smart (perfect blend of genres, hilarious and gripping at the same time)

Talladega Nights (just hilarious)

Click (at times you'll ROTFL, at others it makes you sob; beautiful message, another MUST WATCH)

50 First Dates (unique concept for a romantic comedy)

Mr. Deeds (awesome character, the kind of simple heart-of-gold guy that Anil played so often, great illustration of the type of person God would want us to be)

True Lies (well-written, like a roller-coaster ride)

Waking Ned Devine (simple and sweet with a nice message)

Bourne Identity series (best thrillers ever, my fav from the action genre)

The Notebook (sweet tearjerker with great acting)

The Pursuit of Happyness (beautiful true story, great message, great acting)

Hitch (it's just fun)

Fun with Dick and Jane (hilarious, has some tearjerker moments too, even some touching romantic stuff, so a good mix of everything)
MagadhSundari thumbnail
And my other list for you bhaiya, the 25 MB dohas I love:

Chandra tale Suraj tale, dige adig Himvant;
Devavrat ka Bhishma vrat, rahe akhand anant.
Very powerful metaphors for a fav character's defining moment

Sukh dukh me samras rahe, jeevan wahi mahaan;
Raajbhawan ya vangaman, dono ek samaan, dono ek samaan.
Relevance to Gita

Chhatra banyo brijraaj hit, phan phailaye naag;
Mathura tere tyaag se, jaage Brij ke bhaag
Beautiful and rare recognition given to fav characters' sacrifice

Kshama maang li Indra ne, maanga yah vardaan;
Naarayan rakhiye sadaa, nar Arjun ka dhyaan
great moment that serves as an official start to a legendary friendship

Chandravansh par chal rahe, vishdhar kaale vaan;
Tyaage kumati kusang ko, jo chaahe kalyaan.
That kusang of Shakuni's defines the whole root cause of MB, 2nd half reminds of Vibs

Jane jo bole nahi, jo bole anjaan;
Karn swayam kaise kahe, kya uski pehechaan
Awesome technique of word repetition, that first half is such a pervasive truth. Yayyy for meaningful silence!

Baanch rahe Hari patrika, sunte prem pukaar;
Akshar akshar dekhte, khula prem ka dwaar.
Awwww so sweet!!! Love Nitish's acting even more in the Rukmini haran episode; "jab tum mere rath par aa jaaogi, tab main akela nahin rahunga!" LOVE IT!

Vidurniti sanket ho, Krishn kripa ho chaah;
Sankat ki jwala swayam, bane mukti ki raah
Love the meaning, wisdom and devotion can conquer all!

Jaako raakhe saaniyaan, maari sake na koi;
Baal n baanka kari sake, jo jag beiri hoi
MB made perfect use of Kabir dohas, one of my favs… such a comforting thought!

Karm karen kismat bane, jeevan ka yah marm;
Praani tere haath me, tera apna karm
Great meaning, so relevant to Gita

Adhipati teeno lok ke, khaaye Vidur ghar saag;
Swaad bhara tha prem ka, saag bana anuraag
One of the few really bhakti-may moments in MB, love Vidur, love Nitish, love this scene, love this doha

Diya dand Shri Krishna ne, kiya khand abhimaan;
Aanchal chire Draupadi, baandh rahi bhagwaan
Premaanchal me bandh gaye, diya vachan phir aap;
Is rin ke bhugtaan ko, jag na sakega map
Another fav scene, love the meaning and the metaphor

Goonj uthi akaash me, naari ki awaaz.
Sannata sa chha gaya, beecha sabha mein aaj.
Jo bhi naari jaati ka, karta yoon apmaan.
Uska naash avashya hi, kar deta bhagwaan.
Very stirring and powerful lines, gives me chills, Roopa is perfect in this scene

Baan chadha kar dhanush par, karte Bheeshma vichaar;
Praanon se priye jo mujhe, kaise karun prahaar.
Love Mukeshji's acting, he does these dilemma moments sooo perfectly

Vishwaroop dikhla rahe, vishwambhar bhagwaan;
Aankhen jinke paas hon, le inko pehchaan
Best doha of all!!! What a moment, what a description!

Bada dharm sankat khada, Kunti ka mann rok;
Kise vijay aashish de, kise maut ka shok.
Dono apne baahu hain, dono apni shaakh;
Kise bithaaun hriday me, kis par daalun raakh.
Perfect highlighting of Kunti's dilemma; the doha alone is enough to make you sympathize with her. Last line is really haunting.

Maa Ganga aashish de, aakar sut ke paas;
Aaj gira ho bhoomi par, jyun koi aakaash
Perfect simile for Bhishma, tearjerker moment.

Rakt sanaa har teer hai, ashru bhara har nain;
Rundha rundha har kanth hai, rundha rundha har bain
OMG what a devastating description! Ashru bhara har nain, for sure!

Pita agni de putr ko, rakhe hriday par bhaar;
Mann me to badvaagni hai, nayan ashru ki dhaar
'Dhoo dhoo' kar jalti chita, 'dhoo dhoo' kar pratishodh;
Jaydrath par nar Paarth ka, pal pal badhta krodh
Tearjerker scene, everyone acted perfectly, great mix of grief and energy because of the 2nd half

Mare mitr ke saath hi, vijay aas vishwaas;
Aansu hi aansu bache, Duryodhan ke paas.
Beautiful, simple description of something we rarely get to see: Duryodhan with some sincere emotions. Great work by Puneet.

Jo kuchh hai sansaar me, jo kuchh hai sansaar;
Isi kathaa me kehe diya, Ved Vyaas ne saar.
Yaad rakhen hum aap sab, karmo ke parinaam;
Vidaa le rahe aaj hum, karte hue pranaam.
Couldn't have ended on a better note, literally. Even in saying goodbye, a deep message was conveyed.
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Last up for the night: first half of a massive pic updt I've been holding on to, KANS VADH πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ (Bet you all know what the 2nd half is, whcih I'll put up tomorrow πŸ˜‰)

arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ~angelz16~

GUNU πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² What a biggg replyyy!!! U're asking mee?? U tell meee.....where do you get sooooo much of love and positivity from for everybodyyy?? Awww mann!! Love youuu!!! πŸ€—πŸ€— 
Awwww......its all Ur inspiration sweetie pie di! Luv U 2!!! N this reply still fell short in front of Ur warm response, respect n luv that U shower on me!

hahahah!!! I hope u didnt urself wen u fell 😳 AWW GUNU!!! ALL I can do is πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— You have left me speechless so I really have no words to tell how I feel but just *sending across the worlds biggest and cuddliest hug once more* πŸ€—πŸ€—
O...wooooooooooooooooooooooowwwww...how sweet!!! These hugs r my life! Rt back frm me.....πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—I bow down in front of Ur my dear luv sis....thats wat I can do...in Ur respect! I m also falling short in words...dunno how to reply...wat 2 post in return of such a huge...huge sweetness n luv that U possess! 

hahahhaa!!! Awwwhhh mannn, sooooo cuteeee!!!! U dont know how big a smile I hve on my face right now and how happy I am while replying to you right nowww....Its like EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ

R U telling abt my situation....or Urs....Di U won't believe..same thing z wth me! 

😲 GUNU. You didnt nearly kill me but you killed meee!!! OH GOD GUNU! You're Toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tooooooooooooooooooooooooo tooooo** Adorableeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee baby. I am blessed to have a real real wonderful sweetheart sis like youself. Thank you God for making me meet Gunu!!!!! πŸ€—

Awwww......U killed me too....made me a sugar patient...hun...Ur sweetness z just beyond dis world!! I thank him to...n now I wud not ask him that why he didn't give me any sis....I've got my answer.....that God was waiting 2 give me d best thing of my life.....d best gift n its U!!! 
Same hereee Gunu....same heree πŸ€—πŸ€—
Anku Di......awww......awwww......I m  killed..awwww.........!!

Please please pleaseee stoppp now Gunuu!!!!! Dont be soooooooooooooooooooooooo good.....Please never let anyone take advantage of yourself and your sweetness. I have no words now to tell you wat an amazing human being u're. Just that u're def. a sweet lil girl from Lord Ram's dham. For suree!! And noo, I am nothing....I am just your Anku diii :))) πŸ€—πŸ€—
How can I stop...now...wen U r just showering d luv of rain on me??? I have 2 reply U dis...then only I'll become deserving of getting called as Ur sis....real sis!! Aur Ramayan me Arun ji kehte hain na....kisi ko deceive karna paap hai...to be decieved z not an offence! Hi...hiiii...haaa!!Naahhhh....I don't believe that U r just my anku Di....Ur also a sweet angel...who doesn't wants to disclose d mystrey that she has come frm d world of Luv Golokdham! 

Just like youuu πŸ˜ƒ
Yaaaaaa.....phew....at least now U believed dat U r beyond dis world!! A pure...sweet soul!

Yaay!!!! Thankooo πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
No need 2 thank me....U have possessed dis right(of calling me Gunuu)....all credit goes 2 Ur sweetness!  

IDK about my comments Gunu but with God's blessings, for suree :)))
Wat does IDK mean??

Yoohooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! I hope all the papers went goodddd....now all overrr. Partyyyy  
Yaaaaaaaaaaa.........same answer Ur wishes worked....!!!! Yeah.....all r over now!! So wen r U coming to join d party??

Awww.......I sent some more above...and here are some moreee πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ˜‰ I am feeling 'em toooo 😳😳😳
Ya....feeling d magic of Ur 'angelz hugs'πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

ha....haa.... haa.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†no problm if U don't wanna write Ur nick name here....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†we r happy enough wth our sweet heart  Anku Di!!!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thankyouuu!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hhhhaaaa.....sorry...hhhaaaaaaa.....can't control!I was just imaging....wat cud be Ur nick name.....must be d funniest 1...haaaaaa....hhhhhhaaaa Should congratulate Ur family for d same...hun??? hhhhhhaaahaaaaaa

Nothing close to the special presence of yourself Gunu.....you're the cutest thing of our CC :))) Mwhaazzz!!!!!!!!!
N U r d lovliest 1 hun....??? Angelzzzzz....literally.....thats wat U r!!!  

Awww sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, seriously, Im actually really out of words. All I can do is  πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

And just want to tell you that I am not all that nice you're making me to be but you def. are God's most special child. For sure. And hence you're such a beautiful and lovely person. No words to describe you but just I love youuu :)) πŸ€—πŸ€—
Awwww...........awwwwww......awwwwww....awwwww......killed me 1 more time??? Alright....I'll still stick 2 my wrds that Angelz luv divine things....😳U only told that I'm God's special child....😊that means I m divine.....say yes.....😳now U like me....😊say yes.....😳so hence proved....U r an angelz....frm d Abode of Nitya Raasleela....!!!!   

Ohhh.....no need to be ashamed of U can use any of our creations for Ur siggie box.....

Aww....Thank youu!!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Hey....don't thank me again n again!!

You toooo πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Why not....!!! Afterall I m Ur sister!! 

Awww thanksss Gunu!! Just going through the pics I want to use for the siggy πŸ˜ƒ
O.k. I know.....U will come out wth something like THE BEST OF THE BESTS!

:-)) Thats why I went gayab again. Chollyyy!!! But gonna try and be active wenever I can πŸ˜ƒ 
Awww....Its O.k. no problm @ all I understand U......bt missed U alooooooooooot!!!

N....I agree that U must dedicate Ur time wth Ur family n friends...wenever U come 2 Ur home town becoz they  luv U, they miss U...n afterall no one in dis world can give U happiness n tie that sweet familysh bond of luv....d  Apanatva.....to U!!!

Very trueee 😊😊😊😊
thanx for respecting my idea!

So I respect U for caring n luving Ur family soooooooo much.😍 I always admire those people who luv thir family n friends!!

Aww....thankuuuu :))) πŸ€—
Ur Welcome.......U deserve it!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Aww...thank you sooo much Gunu. Yepp, I shall be here wenever I can :))
Alright......we all will be sooooooo happy to see U here! U r always welcome @ Ur second home!

know U r a true sweet heart.....n it seems that..... for U d happiness of others mean more....😳

Just like youuu ;)) ;))
Naaahhhhh....like U....who z elder U or me...??? cho U r a big big big ....chweetie pie n I m a small 1! haaahhaaa!!

but Di.... ours z a sweet n cute Bhaktimay family....😳we understand all compulsions n obligations n respect n praise Ur comment wenever it comes...😳 no matter how lengthy or precize they r😳 wat they convey n inspire to us z much more than anything else!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Haiii, now I hve reached the hospital while replying back to uuu....The doctors are telling me wat hve u been doing??? Ur sugar has gone beyond the level it should be...much above. N I said I hve been reading Gunus comments 😳😳😳 Luv u baby!!!
Ohhooooo!! Why r u blaming me???Thats all Ur own sweetness which z causing U such troubles!!!ha...ha...ha Luv U!!

Awwww....U too made me emotional wth such sweet n touching post....😳arre itna accha bhi koi haota hai kya????😲 

Haan....tum honaa πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Na...na......aap hi ho....!! I can't even think of reaching up to that much of hieght....that U've already conquered!  

I am really happy to be a part of this CC Gunu. And more to hve friends like u and others of our CC :)))
So m I!

I'll keep U in my heart....alwaysss......!!😳

Me toooo.........forever and everrr 😳😳
Awwww.......really my true sis!!

U passed the limits of being sweet Gunu and I wish all that u wrote for me and much more for youu....xoxoxoxo!!!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Thats wat a true sis z.....just passing on her own good qualities 2 her lill sis!! Same 2 same comments frm my side!!

Lots of loveeee from me tooo
Ur always...Anku Dii πŸ€—πŸ€— 

P.S.--- I love your super cute emoticons Gunu ;) πŸ˜ƒ
Luv U tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!
Urs Gunu.....Urs always!! Thnx for liking my emotions........bt these r not as cute as U r!!!

arun-deeps thumbnail

1 more Siya-Ram sig.....Hope U'll like!!!

Edited by arun-deeps - 13 years ago
arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: lola610

Second order of business πŸ˜† Some sigs I made when I got tired of studying... First, a Vasuji version of the Ravan-Mandodari one I did a few pages ago, made a similar texture for it with a slightly different frame for the "memory" pic and different shade... text is from one of the songs I listed in response to Shivang bhaiya's question, "aaya re khilonewala" from bachpan in which Sanjeev Kumar's character faces a tragedy quite similar to Vasuji's, sings this song while thinking about his kids, and acts his heart out 😭 The line means, roughly, "never cried like this, have you, roaring rains?"

Heyyyy.........good to see u back my champ Di!!! How're U???? Amazing sig!!!! Really....U said it very much correct Ur exam-depression had a grt....depressing effect on d sigs...which proved to be  beyond fantastic Ab behna Ram naam ke pankh laga ke udi ho to parinaam bhi uttam hi dogi...I m sure abt dis!!Aakhir humari  Loli Di maatejmay...aur adbhut kshamtawaan jo hai! Btw...thanx for d amazing RJ vdo! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt Kans Vadh pic updt! N woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwww grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttt choice of songs again!!!!! N woooooowwwww I esp luvd d 25 MB dohas....really grrrrt choice!!! Wish U all d Best!
ShivangBuch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi everyone. Very pleasant and lovely conversation going on between Gunia and Angelz. You both are adorable sisters and generate extremely high positive energy for each other through each other.

@Lola

Aapki is nishthapoorna pratikriya evam prayatna se aapki ruchiyon ki yaadi ka sangrah mere paas aa gayee. Ham in ruchiyon ki jaankaari ka sangrah banaaye rakhenge. As we already knew, our tastes so closely match. Mere MP3 list me addition to karni hi padegi ab kuchh songs sunkar aisa lagta hai.😊 Waise already hi meri pasand ke kuchh songs ki MP3 mere mobile me missing hai.
arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShivangBuch

Hi everyone. Very pleasant and lovely conversation going on between Gunia and Angelz. You both are adorable sisters and generate extremely high positive energy for each other through each other.

Pranaam Bhrata! Thanx for liking d convo b/w Angelz Di n me! So sweet of U.........glad U can feel d positivity through our convos! U r such a grrrrrrrrrt grrrrrrrrrrrt broters for all d bhaginis here.....!!! Luv U!!!
arun-deeps thumbnail
1 more Siya-Ram sig.....previously wen I made Siya-Ram Pushp vatika sig....😲Pixlr was totally new for me...πŸ˜•now after making some sigs using Pixlr....😊I made dis 1.....πŸ˜ƒHope U'll like!!πŸ˜›