Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Note:

Hey Guys, Lola, Gunia, and everyone else who wants to know how to stack avis....!

It's a rather complicated process, so please bear with me! I'll try my best to explain.😳

First though, plzzzz download from this link:

Download the free trial version of PSP and Animation Shop 3. Animation Shop 3 is what we need but PSP comes with it, so whatever....bad news is though that the trial version only lasts a month, so once it is done, delete everything and re-download the free trial version.πŸ˜‰ Or....you can buy the permanent version, though it's rather expensive.😳

After you guys download that, please tell me and I'll start the tutorial lecture.πŸ˜†

Until then....I stacked a few SK avis I made long ago and brightened them up....hope you like. Feel free to use! I had to repeat a few of the frames in the first three because the last one had too many frames....hope it doesn't look too confusing.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Guys,

I am soooooooooooo sorry I haven't been replying to your posts and PMs, I know I really have no excuse since finals are over for me, but our house is being renovated so I'm super busy cleaning stuff out, throwing them away, etc...😭😭😭😭😭 Other than making the occasional posts with siggies and avis, I'm not finding time to come to the comp. Will def try by tonight.

Love you all! I've read all your sweet posts and saw your creations, will def give you the credit you all deserve soon!

Wuv u!

-Janu
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ~angelz16~

Haaw....I cant be the inspiration. I am a lazzyyy person πŸ˜† Okii, I ll just say we are both the inspiration πŸ˜‰ And same amount of luv and warmth otherwise we'll go on n on πŸ˜† N I wont be able to reply back much cuz of exams πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ N if I dont then a part of me keeps feeling incomplete wen I come on I-F. Like it still is bcoz I still hve to reply to LJ!!!
 U don't know bt U r serving as an inspiration of being such a sweet n nice-hearted person n more than that a nice-hearted sister! One should not always look @ d defects or shortcomings.....bt we should appreciate Ur good qualities.....U know wat ol r Ur drawbacks....z a great thing....U will surely overcome Ur laziness! Watever it z I only know that U r my sis....n U r soooo sweet to me!!  
Hearts-6
Urs as well Gunu...urs as well :)) Mwhazz!!!
Awwww...thank-you-desi-glitters-35

Awww!! Nooo Gunu....ur best gifts in the world are yet to come. Just treat me like ur sister, oki? :) Best thing is wen u get a darshan of Lord Ram. That wud be the best thing god will give 😊 But we ll just thank god for giving us to each other as one of the best sisters....i also didnt hve a young sis 😭 But now I dooooo  And also thanks to God for our other sisters here in our CC πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ They are also the bestt ⭐️
Yeah.....d best thing wud surely be Ramji's darshan! U said it correct.....bt dis z also true that God resides in everyone....we see him....wen we find someone sooooo soothing 2 our eyes n soul n U r one of such rare people! Sweetheart-4Ya veryyy true ol d bhrata-bhaginis here r soooooo supporting....guys! U ol have just made my life full of happiness! Thanx God that he has given me gems like Debi Di....Lalitha Di...Lola Di...Dpka Di....Divya Di....Sita Di......Khushi Di....my ashi cakes Di.......Shivang bhrata....n off course U angelzzzz aka Anku Di!
roses-desi-glitters-53

Haiii, soooooo adorableeeee!!!!!! All I wanna do is a give u biggg hugss....πŸ€—
Rt back frm me....hope U enjoy dis 1....becoz dis 1 z an Angelz hug for another 'angelzzz'! 
 hugs-desi-glitters-25
Aur Ramayan me Arun ji kehte hain na....kisi ko deceive karna paap hai...to be decieved z not an offence! Hi...hiiii...haaa!!

haha! Thats truee....lol! Ur 2 cute πŸ˜‰
SO r U!cute-desi-glitters-331

Hhahaa! Gunu!! Aisa kuch nahi haii....i hvent come from there but I certainly wanna reach it by using this life and chanting god's name 😳
Off couse....u will reach back 2 Ur abode....becoz Ur karma r soooo pious n sweet!cute-desi-glitters-241

haha! Nahiii....but I wont argue anymore cuz I dunno wen I ll be able to reply back and if I just leave like that then I ll keep wondering about itt πŸ˜† So lets just say u and me both and also all the lovely members of our CC πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 
Yeah thats like a good girl!cute-desi-glitters-311

Aww....thankuuu!! πŸ€—
U desreve it!cute-desi-glitters-213

Wat does IDK mean?? 

hehe! It means I dont know Gunu 😊
ohh...hhhaa....hhaaa....hhhaa! Alright thanx for telling!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Wenever u call meee πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
U r always welcome...bhala ghar aane ke liye bhi invitation du kya?? Kabhi bhi aa jao!cute-desi-glitters-161

hahahahhahaha!!! Looollll!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Its something u all know and wud hve used quite a few times in all ur life πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Wat?? Really??? We know...it??? Chalo don't wanna embarrasse U more regarding that! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Aww u're younger to me so u're a cuter angel πŸ˜‰ And I order you not to argue on that πŸ˜ƒ
Yeah I m cuter than U bt U r cho cho chweet by heart! Surely age z not as barrier in bieng a chweet heart...any1 can be...

hahaha!!! Okkay, I ll say yesss and also now u say yes, that u're a divine person urself and from Saket dham πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
O.k just becoz U have said yes....I say..."yes"!cute-desi-glitters-310

I hope soo....😳 Still chosing the pics hehehe! πŸ˜›πŸ˜³
 Wish U luck for that!

Aww sweetie....I miss you all to so see I am trying to reply as soon as I can :)) But in 2-3 days I ll be completely inactive 😳 So the just remember that "I love youuu and watever u reply to me, ur also that sweet and just the same" wud be my reply to watever u post back to me :)) mwhazz! *hugs* 

Awwww......thats reaaly sooooooo sweet! I m dead.....wth Ur sweetness!cute-desi-glitters-37

Haiii, thankingss!! Its always good to be back heree 😳
U r always welcome sweetiepie Di!

Nooo jii!! Ask anyonee....whose younger is alwayss cuterr and sweeter πŸ˜‰ Now let me tell how:-- who wud be more adorable....a 3 year old child or a 13 year old teenager?? Haan tell tell? Ofcuz a 3year old naa πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Hence, younger ones are more a chweetie pie so u're more than mee πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ *kissiee*
haannn....bhai tik hai...itna bada explanation nahi chahiye tha....I m cute...O.k. just for Ur happiness! Mwaaaah...kicchie back 2 U!kiss-desi-glitters-20

hahahah!!! Noo...its your more sweetness that is doing itt πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ;)
No...no its Ur own sweetness aapki report galti se mere paas aa gayi thi!...hhhaaa.....hhhaa..!

Cuz u hve conquered a great height than thattt
No U had conquered it before I was born!cute-desi-glitters-32
Yeah we both r true sis....happy?

hehehe!! Then thankooo for passing such sweetness to mee 😳 Love uu!!πŸ€—πŸ€—
Frst U passed it I had just returned a mere essence to it!

Same to samee....luvv yaa!!! πŸ€—
Luv U too!
And def. not as cute n adorable as u're Gunu....
Yeah sis....every 1 in dis CC z much more chweet n cute than d emotions they post!
 roses-desi-glitters-521

ShivangBuch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~angelz16~

</div>
<div>

<font color="#0000ff">Thats true. The CC is totally positive cuz its a Mytholigical CC so it def. wud be 😳Haawww....now you also dont start like Gunu or elseee.....πŸ˜†Let me just put it this way otherwise we all will keep debating and our CC will be shifted to DM rather CC section πŸ˜†πŸ˜†We're all equally adorably sweet. Gosh, I shud be a bit shameful I am including myself but if I dont then we may just complete 150pages saying to each other how sweet we're πŸ˜†:$</font>

</strong>

<strong><font color="#0000ff">I look forward to it as well :-) Thankuuu!!!! See you soon...take caare!! πŸ€—</font>

🀣 Kya karun. Gunia ka asar bhi to aayega. πŸ˜ƒ Waise Gunia to itni adhik positive hai ki wo sabki (I mean jaise meri karti hai us ke upar se keh raha hun 😊) prashansa karne me badha deti hai. Par maine to kuchh badha kar nahi bola. Mai thodi itna sweet hun.😊 Par chalo maan hi lete hain ki ham sab equal positive energy generate karte hain warna jaise pehele aap pehele aap me gaadi nikal jaayegi waise aap adhik adorable aap adhik adorable me CC khatam ho jaayega. He he. Sahi kaha.

CC sach me DM ban gaya. Ha ha. Aap logon ka Prem yuddh devta bhi awaak ho kar dekh rahe the.😊 Waise mai kabhi DM me nahi gaya isliye mai to yahan par bhi debates ke liye open hun.πŸ˜ƒ In fact, mainly debates ke liye hi active hota hun. But not the debates in its heavier sense of arguments & counter arguments (Karna vs Arjun for example πŸ˜ƒ) but in its lighter sense of just analyzing of Bhagwad Geeta verses or scenes/dialogs of the serials and getting different view points of different people on their complexities like Lola has started to exchange the thoughts & insights.Edited by ShivangBuch - 13 years ago
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Guys, I know this is an odd place to say this but I am officially taking Hindi lessons! So I don't have to bring my mom over as my translator anytime I see something Hindi πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Okay yea that was very random. πŸ˜†
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Hey Guys!

Here is a little siggie/avi update I was woking on today morning.😳 A SiyaRam Swayamvar eyelock between our shweet ArunDeeps and GuruDebi. Lol, don't worry guys, I haven't suddenly turned NDTV fan like you all prob thinkπŸ˜†. There are just some scenes in it, like the eyelock, hand holding, the glances, etc, which are too sweet to pass up.😳 I will always be an ardent RS fan, my ArunDeeps will forever be the best Ram and Sita....though Gurmeet and Debina are really sweet offscreen. Though some of the NDTV scenes were a bit cheesy and didn't mix with the storyline, their onscreen chemistry was great.

Took me forever stacking these!

Here's the Vid Sig

@Lola, did you download that Animation shop yet? Btw, guess what? In Animation shop, we can make slideshows of our sigs without limit!  And we can keep the size 500 by 300 too! So if we wanted we could use about 100 sigs in our slideshow if we want, though it would take us forever.πŸ˜† Lol, goodbye picasion!πŸ˜† Btw, your avis from Ssaba are pure GORGEOUsNESS!😍
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi guys!! Will go through and do replies a little later, until then check out the adorable avis Saba just made me - parents-and-kids moments between our fav mytho characters... I love them, perfect for Mother's Day 😍

Speaking of which, Lali, if you get a chance could you plz stack me the related avis MAhi had made us? The Nindiya Rani, Soja Lalla, and Makhan chor ones? Thanks a bazillion!

Edited by lola610 - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: lola610

Hi guys!! Will go through and do replies a little later, until then check out the adorable avis Saba just made me - parents-and-kids moments between our fav mytho characters... I love them, perfect for Mother's Day 😍

Speaking of which, Lali, if you get a chance could you plz stack me the related avis MAhi had made us? The Nindiya Rani, Soja Lalla, and Makhan chor ones? Thanks a bazillion!

I am in LOVE with these avis Lola, soooooooo beautiful!Day Dreaming Thanks for requesting them, I'm going to snag the horizontal ones soon!😳 Such perfect stuff for mother's day!

Sure, will stack what you want....which avis specifically though?
MagadhSundari thumbnail
One more thing I've been meaning to share with you guys - this really beautiful article on Shri Krishna that gives a lovely explanation of why so many of his devotees experience suffering and how he hold their hand through all of it and that it serves a purpose. Brilliant examples are given of our fav SK and MB characters, I'm sure you'll enjoy it and find it really inspiring. Please read and discuss!!!

How Krishna protects His devotees 

http://vrindavana.wordpress.com/2006/08/25/how-krishna-protects-his-devotees/

krishnaya vasudevaya haraye paramatmane

prantaklesanasaya govindaya namo namah
kaunteya pratijanihi na me bhaktah pranashyati
In Bhagavad gita, Krishna declares to His friend and devotee Arjuna: "Know for certain, o son of Kunti, My devotee will never be destroyed".

Many examples are often given from Vedic literatures, Puranas and Mahabharata, and from the lives of a great number of devotees of Krishna, showing how the Lord is always taking personal care of those who surrender to Him. The story of how the Deity of Sakshi Gopal came to this place is one of the best of this kind, and clearly demonstrates that Krishna is the best friend of His devotee.

However, today we see that in society faith and devotion to the Lord are in decline, and people do not even understand these facts any more. If they read or watch Mahabharata on TV, they usually consider it as a "story" only, and do not ask themselves questions or try to understand the meaning of the story and its teachings, so they end up with wrong ideas.

For example, we read in the newspapers and hear that many people have lost their faith in God because God was not always ready to supply them with everything they wanted or protect them from all troubles and death of their relatives of friends. Others observe how devotees are sometimes harassed and put in troubles by demoniac people, and they conclude that God does not exist, or that He does not care for His devotees. So they join the demoniac side and also follow the example of degraded people by harassing and disrespecting devotees. What then is the real meaning of Krishna's protection?

In the above verse, Krishna addresses Arjuna as Kaunteya, "son of Kunti". Kunti was the aunt of Krishna, and in Srimad Bhagavata Purana she offers Him some beautiful prayers about the protection that Krishna gives to His devotees.

yatha hrishikesha khalena devaki kamsena ruddhaticiram sucarpita
vimocitaham ca sahatmaja vibho tvayaiva nathena muhur vipad-ganat

O Hrishikesha, master of the senses, You have released Your mother Devaki, who was long imprisoned and distressed by the envious King Kamsa, and me and my children from a series of constant dangers.

vishan mahagneh purushada darshanat asat-sabhaya vana-vasa-kricchratah
mridhe mridhe aneka maharathastrato drauny astratas casma hare abhiraksitah

You have protected us from poison, from a great fire, from cannibals, from the vicious assembly of the Kauravas, and when we were wandering here and there in exile, living in the forest. You have also protected us from many great generals and warriors during the battle, and now from the weapon of Asvatthama.

vipadah santu tah sasvat tatra tatra jagad guro
bhavato darshanam yat syad apunar bhava darshanam

Let all dangers come, and we are even ready to face other difficulties, because in all these times we have been blessed by Your personal presence, and thus we have been freed from the cycle of samsara and we will not have to get a new birth.
Queen Kunti offers the example of the long sufferings of Krishna's own mother, Devaki. Since the very day of her marriage, Devaki was subjected to endless harassment by her demoniac brother Kamsa, who kept her and her husband in jail and killed all her six children at birth. Devaki and Vasudeva had to wait for 16 years in intolerable sufferings before being released by Krishna, and they were the mother and father of the Supreme Lord, Sri Krishna and Balarama. Who could be more worthy of Krishna's love and protection?

Even Queen Kunti, His aunt, her children the Pandavas and their wife Draupadi were constantly harassed for many years by their own relatives and had to face many difficulties. Protection by Krishna does not mean that a devotee will never have problems, but rather that a devotee will never be destroyed. Whatever will happen to the devotee, it is according to the plan of the Lord for the ultimate benefit of all.

yada yada hi dharmasya glanir bhavati bharata
abhyuttanam adharmasya tadatmanam srijamy aham

Whenever there is a decline in the principles of religion and a predominant rise in irreligion, at that time I descend personally.

paritranaya sadhunam vinasaya ca duskritam
dharma samsthapanarthaya sambhavami yuge yuge

Age after age, I manifest personally to protect the good and saintly people, to destroy the evil doers and to re-establish the principles of eternal dharma.
So while Krishna was personally present on this planet, why He did not protect His own mother and father (certainly good and saintly people) from being kept in jail for sixteen years and having their six children brutally killed by their own uncle?

Why Krishna did not stop Dhritarastra from spoiling his children, or Duryodhana and Duhsashana from insulting and harrassing the Pandavas and their good wife?
The answer is very simple. Because all these devotees are playing a crucial role in executing the Lord's plan and everything is carefully arranged by the Lord even if we do not understand His plan through our limited material intelligence and vision.
One reason is that the Lord wants His devotees to set a good example for the mass of people, by showing how a devotee faces difficulties and overcomes them, so that the general people can take inspiration and encouragement in their small and great problems in life. This world is like a jungle, a dangerous place where there is danger at every step, padam padam yat vipadam, and therefore no one can expect a life free of troubles. Even the greatest devotees and saints are subject to difficulties when they reside in this world, although the Lord takes personal care of them and ensures their overall protection.

The proper way to behave in face of all difficulties is the course of action recommended by Sri Krishna in Bhagavad gita to His devotee, friend and cousin Arjuna the Pandava: we should act of duty only, without attachment for the fruits of our actions, and offer everything to the Lord. All our activities must be performed for the Lord and by always remembering the Lord:

yajnarthat karmano anyatra loko ayam karma-bandhanah
tad-artham karma kaunteya mukta-sangah samacara
yat karosi yas asnasi yaj juhosi dadasi yat
yat tapasyasi kaunteya tat kurusva mad-arpanam

Action should be performed only for the sake of sacrifice, otherwise it will bind the actor to the consequences of karma. Whatever you do, whatever you eat, whatever you give in charity, whatever difficulty or sufferings you have to undergo, you must offer everything to the Lord in sacrifice.

satatam kirtayanto mam yatantas ca dridha-vratah
namasyantas ca mam bhaktya nitya-yukta upasate

Always chanting the glories of the Lord and talking about Him, endeavoring with great determination to stick to their spiritual principles, bowing down before the Lord, these devotees are always in the presence of the Lord and constantly worship Him with all their activities.

A second reason is that the Lord maintains the universe by arranging for the destruction of evil-doers and demoniac people. Such people can be destroyed by the accumulated consequences of their sins, which become much heavier when they are committed against a sincere devotee of the Lord. So the merciful devotees accept to come and play this role in the world by giving to the evil-doers the opportunity to reform and become free from their sins, or meet their doom by targeting them with their misbehavior. Demoniac people are useful in the general plan of the Lord's universe as there is always the need of punishing criminals, so the Lord's energy puts criminals against each other, and they will punish each other easily.

Srimad Bhagavatam gives the example of a thorn which is removed by using another thorn; however, when the work is done, the used thorn must be discarded, otherwise it will create unnecessary troubles. How this will happen?
The pricking thorn of the demoniac people which may create troubles to the social body will be eliminated by its own weight, increased through the harassment of good saintly people who are devotees of the Supreme Lord.
Actually the Lord Himself, when He descended in His Krishna-lila, wanted to relieve the burden of the Earth by destroying the demoniac armies, and arranged for His devotees to become the catalyst of the war of Kurukshetra. Maharaja Draupada celebrated a yajna to obtain progeny who could destroy his enemy Drona, and from the sacrificial fire both Draupadi and Dhristadyumna were born. Actually the real destroyer of the Kauravas was Draupadi, because Krishna decided that all of them would be destroyed when they dared to insult His great friend Draupadi.

sri krishna krishna-sakha vrishni rishabhavani druk
rajanya vamsa dahananapavarga virya
govinda go-dvija-surarti haravatara
yogeshvarakhila guroh bhagavan namas te

A third reason is suggested by Queen Kunti in her prayers to the Lord: the sufferings and difficulties that a devotee has to undergo according to his or her role in the Lord's plan are actually a purification and an opportunity to surrender more completely to the Lord. Actually, a long life of illusion in this world is not a very good thing. No matter how hard we try to improve our situation, and no matter how sincerely we work, we cannot change the nature of this world, which is impermanent and full of suffering. All those who have obtained a material body will have to accept the inherent defects of a material body: impermanence, ignorance and suffering, and ultimately, to give up this body with death. We should therefore make the best use of this material body by utilizing it in the service of the Lord only, because it is also a valuable instrument enabling us to work for the Lord and for the propagation of His message in this world. A material body allows us to speak about the Lord and His mission to those who do not have spiritual senses and therefore are not able to contact directly the Lord and receive His instructions, so we should also value our own body and take care of it, but we should never mistake it for our own identity and purpose of life. Our body is simply an instrument, a vehicle, useful for a good work. Our family relationships are karmic relationships in which we must act properly in order to fulfill our duties and facilitate those who are in our care so that they can also attain spiritual liberation. The six children of Devaki who were killed by Kamsa actually had to suffer their past karma, and then by the blessed contact with such great devotees they attained liberation and were free to return to the Vaikunthaloka, where they enjoyed a trascendental and eternal life full of knowledge and bliss. We should also consider our family members as spirit souls who have temporarily come in contact with us for the purpose of spiritual development. Otherwise, our life will not be better or more respectable than an animal's life. The gift and opportunity of a human birth actually offers us the greatest benefit: developing spiritual consciousness and attain liberation.

yasyatma buddhi kunape tri dhatuke sva dhi kalatradishu bhauma ijya dhih
yat tirtha buddhi salile na karhicit janesu abhijesu sa eva go kharah

Simply living on the platform of the material body is the animal level. Also animals have family relationships and take care of their eating, sleeping and defending. A human life is meant for something more than that. This does not simply mean that we should live for a higher purpose, but that we should also become compassionate to the animals and understand their sufferings and needs.
Our real purpose is not to settle nicely in this impermanent world and to lose our spiritual memory in sports and material relationships, but to prepare ourselves for the attainment of our real goal: liberation. Social dharma, artha and kama are only important as much as they serve for the attainment of moksha. By themselves, they are not permanent and they do not constitute the goal of life. On the contrary, the real goal of life consists in reaching the transcendental spiritual level of Krishna consciousness.

bahunam janmanam ante jnanavan mam prapadyate
vasudevah sarvam iti sa mahatma sudurlabhah
sarva dharman parityajya mam ekam saranam vraja
aham tvam sarva papebhyo mokshaisyami ma sucah

By always engaging in the service of the Lord, and surrendering to His plan, a devotee finds real happiness and peace of mind even the most difficult situations, and at the same time benefits all those who come in touch with him or her.
May the all merciful Lord bless us all and give us permanent liberation from all difficulties.

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

I am in LOVE with these avis Lola, soooooooo beautiful!😍 Thanks for requesting them, I'm going to snag the horizontal ones soon!😳 Such perfect stuff for mother's day!

Sure, will stack what you want....which avis specifically though?

Glad you like, hun, can't wait to match πŸ˜‰

And thanks a bazillion, these please:

I realize now that the 2nd one is already 2 stacked vertically, I'll try to find the individual ones for horizontal.

And just saw your req, you're shoooo shweet πŸ€— thanks a bazillion, was just getting bummed over why I have a shop if no one reqs... I'm an idiot πŸ˜†