Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
u r most welcome di... di nxt time wenever u'll be posting the new set of pics ...just let me knw beforehand so that i can post the text from NDTV Ramayan related to the pics theme ... then ol of us can use them in sig. ...πŸ˜‰
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Guys,

Today is the birthday of one of our very very very special members....

...our very own

Dpka1415!!!!!πŸ₯³

Happy Birthday Deeps! Wishing you many many happy returns of the day!⭐️ Hope all your wishes come true!πŸ˜›

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 14 years ago
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aradhana87

WOW nice answers gunia πŸ˜ƒ

Awww...thanx for d very sweet appreciation.....Aradhana Di!!!! Luv U!!!
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww thnk u soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much my sweeet di.... here its 13th april .... but m reallllyyy veryyyyyyyyyyy veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy haapppppppppppppppppppppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....  thnks a tonn for ur wishes di .... love u ..... muahh....
arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Hey Guys,

Here are two Bal Krishna siggies I made...hope you like...😳 The text for the first one is from the Makhan Chor song and the 2nd is from the Title Song.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwww.......grrttttt text, pic selction n blending!!!! Just luving it!!!!!! Superb Work!!! Keep it up!!!! 
Edited by arun-deeps - 14 years ago
arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Wooooow, SUPERB answers Gunia!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Really loved reading this.πŸ˜‰

Will be back with more! Am so glad to know you're a vegetarian.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Awwwwww.....Very glad  liked my answers!!!! Thanx for appreciating my 'Shaakahaar'πŸ˜† Btw Ur Siya-Ram Swayamvar sig was outstanding luvd d background......n pic selsction was perfect of both d reel n real Sita-RamπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
1 more thing I wanted to tell was my exam z on 15th....so plzzzz I'll e albe to answer it on 15th only....Hope U'll not mind!!!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Deeps!

Here's one birthday sig for you from me! Hope you like it!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 14 years ago
arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: lola610

Awww man, try to study for two days and you miss soooooooooo much partying at this CC 😲 πŸ˜† Good job guys, luv you all πŸ€—

@ Gunia - First of all thanks for liking those Sita Maa, Devaki Maa, Yashoda Maiya, and Urmi sigs hun.... way to make me feel awesome πŸ€— Your latest ones have been gorgeous to, getting better and better each time... love the Vallabhacharyaji one esp, beautiful pics πŸ‘ Glad you enjoyed the lyrics also!
Oh and glad you enjoyed that Vasuji Sunil Pandey vid, I'm still giggling over it and officially love that song... wowww it lead you to find so many other gems!!! Love the Arunji and Damini vids, soooo fun and refreshing to see them like that! Thanks a bunch honeybunch!
And BRILLIANT answers to the latest rounds of questions, bhaktji... tussi great ho πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Love that you also love Sanjeev Kumar, from old-timers he's my #1 fav... such a natural... miss him 😭  Also great song and scene choices, and Kubhkarn pe kya to bhaashan likha 😲 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Very well written, sach mein tum bahut guni ho... what a perfect analysis, truly a great sacrifice for the same reason you highlighted - that he went into battle fully aware of the consequences... would love more such insights from you, bahut maza aaya padhke and it's really inspiring and elevating stuff!!! Ab jo Govardhan ka dialogue post kiya maine, uspar bhi kuch thoughts likho... hum tumhaare gyan ke sindhu mein aise doobe ke nikalna hi nahin chahte πŸ˜‰

U're Welcome Di!!!!Ahhhaaa....aapko is CC me punah paakar ab humari vytha kuch shaant huyi!!!Off course U r not awweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesome bt beyond awesome!!!!Awww.......U luvd my sigs......its all Urs grace.....U have made it possible Di!!!! Very glad U luvd d Vallabhacharyaji's sig!!!Urs was also superb!!!!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap 
Yaeh U r veryyyy correct......U led me to find out more Arunji n Daminiji songs...!!!!Awww.....U made me veryyyy happy that U enjoyed d songs...!!!
Glad U luvd my answers it means alooooooooooooooooooooooooooot to me!!!! Oh woooowww...Sanjeev Kumar is also 1 of Ur favs!!! Amazing....absolutely true.....he was so natural!!!! I miss him tooo! Tanx for luving mu Bhashan session!!  Haan d grt Govardan lifting pe bhi sheeghra likhungi!!!! Bcoz on 15th ...its my exam day!!!! Btw mindblowing Sk Kanhaiya tohe Radha banau, Narsimha avtaar n SK vidayi pic updts dear behna!!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dpka1415

awwwww thnk u soooooooooooo much dear .... all ur appreciations means alot to me ...

U're Welcome sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet sis!!!! Thanx for that very lovely agnipareeksa lyrics!!!!Today here in India its still 13th right now....so will wish U on 14th...i.e. tomorrow !!!!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
arun-deeps thumbnail
@All- Hey guys!!! On 15th z my exam day....so before 15th I'll be unable to answer to Ur questions....😭so plzzzzzzz don't post Ur questions till then....😳or if U wanna post then U're Welcome....bt I'll reply U on 15th....Hope U'll understand me as U did last time!!!!!!😳 Need U're blessing n Good wishes....they really work!!!!!! πŸ˜Plzzzzz  shower Ur blessings on U're lill sis!!!😳😳 If I've missed replying some1 or missed commenting on some creation/post....then I'm extremly sorry😭in advance....bcoz I'm very busy wth my exams...hope U'll understand!!!!!😊