Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
@ Gunia - awwwww tumpar to Ramji ki kripa hai, mere grace ki koi avashyakta nahin aur woh kisi kaam ki bhi nahin priya bhagini 😉 Glad you enjoyed the pic updts, the resulting RadheShyam sig was soooooo cute, I really loved it!!! And yayyyyyy really looking forward to that next Indra-Krishna dialogue bhaashan, it's gonna be awesome I know  But... no worries, no hurries, best of luck on that exam sweets 🤗
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Here go the translations to the NDTV agni pariksha dialogues and lyrics that Deeps kindly shared with us... I'll do them in red to differentiate... and I skipped the repeated phrases. Feel free to point out any mistakes!!!

Scene: SITAJI ASKS LAKSHMAN JI...

Sita Ji : Somitra...main agni me  pravesh karna chahti hu ... Mere liye agni ka prabandh karo .. Devarji.. Meri aagya ka paalan ho...
Lakshman, I'd like to step into the fire. Prepare a fire for me brother-in-law, obey my command.

Paavanta ki... Jeevit pratima... - the living icon of purity
Paavanta ki jeevit pratima....
Siya Bhagwati maha Mayi... - the great mother goddess Sita
Paavanta kaa..
Nij paavanta ka pramaan dene aayi.... - has come to prove her purity

Siya ki aagya... Sunn Lakshman ne..
Siya ki aagya sunn Lakshman ne Maha Jwaala pragataayi.... - obeying Sita's order, Lakshman produced a great fire

Paavanta kaa...
Siya Paavanta ka pramaan dene aayi...
Paavanta ki ... Jeevit pratima...

Sita Ji : Yadi mera hridaye ek shann ke liye bhi Raghunandan Shree Ram se door nahi hua hai...
TOH SAMPOORAN JAGAT KE SAAKSHI AGNI DEV... SAB AUR SE MERI RAKSHA KARE...
If my heart has never left Shri Ram, even for a moment, then o witness of the whole universe, lord of fire, protect me from all sides.

Mera charitra shuddh hai...phir bhi Raghunandan Shree Ram mujhe dooshit samjhte hau .. Yadi main sarvatha nishkalank hu...
My character is pure, but still, he may think I'm at fault. If I'm completely untainted,

TOH SAMPOORAN JAGAT KE SAAKSHI AGNI DEV.. SAB AUR SE MERI RAKSHA KARE..
then o witness of the whole universe, lord of fire, protect me from all sides.

Yadi... maine mann vani aur kriya se kabhi bhi Raghunandan Shree Ram ka atikraman naa kia ho ...
If by mind, speech, or action, I have overstepped the boundaries of Ram's love,

Yadi Bhagwaan, Surya, Chandra, Din, Raat,Vaayu, Dishaaye,Dono Sandhyaaye,Prithvi Dev aur Agni Devta....Mujhe shuddh charitra yukt samjhte ho ...
If the patron gods of the sun, moon, day, night, directions, dawn and dusk, the earth, and fire consider me endowed with purity of character...

Naari ka sammvidhaan aisa hi likha hai...
Uska astitva bas pramaano par tika hai ..
The fate of women is just written as such,
her identity must always be based on proof

Karamjali janam se....vivado me gheeri hai...
cursed from birth to be surrounded by conflict

Yeh svaranmayi... har baar gayi...
this golden one has always been
Yeh svaranmayi har baar gayi.... Kasauti par chadhaayi...
this golden one has always been mounted on an altar of tests

Paavanta ka..
Siya Paavanta ka .. Pramaan dene aayi...
Sita has come to prove her purity

Paavanta ki... Jeevit pratima....
the living symbol of purity

Lokaapvaad ki dohai de rahe hai...
complaining about accusations from the world
Vishnu apni Lakshmi ki pareeksha le rahe hai...
Vishnu is testing his own Lakshmi

Har kisi ko aaj hai parinaam ki prateeksha....
Everyone is waiting for the result today
Sita ki nahi yeh hai agni ki pareeksha...
It's not Sita being tested, but the fire itself
Dekhenge abhi...  Pal bhar me sabhi...
In a moment, everyone will see
Dekhenge abhi .. pal bhar me sabhi...
Sattvanti ki Sachaayi...
the evidence of an truthful woman

Paavanta ka ...
Siya paavanta kaa.. pramaan dene aayi....
Sita has come to prove her purity

Paavanta ki ... Jeevit pratimaa....
the living symbol of purity

Now agni dev appears wid real Sita ji :

Pragate Sita ko liye.... Agni Dev saakshaat...
Then, the angel of fire himself appeared bringing Sita with him
Praanpriya ko dekh kar ati prasann Raghunaath...
Seeing the love of his life, Ram was delighted
Ati prasann Raghunaath...

Agni Dev 2 Shree Ram : Shree Ram main aapki Sita waapas lautaane aaya hu...jisne sadev aapki aaradhna ki hai...yeh shuddh hai ... Nishpaap Hai ..
Shri Ram, I've come to return your Sita to you, who has always worshipped you. She is pure, she is without sin!

Ram Ji : Bhagwan,logo me Sita ki pavitrata ka vishwas dilaane ke liye Sita ki yeh shuddhi vishyi Pareeksha aavashyak thi...
Lord, to convince the people of Sita's purity, this test was necessary

Sita teeno lokon me param pavitra hai ... Main Sita ko nahi chhod sakta... aap sabhi mere hiteshi hai... Main Janak Nandini Sita ko Swikaar karta hu.....
In all three realms, Sita is ultimate purity... I can never leave her. You are all my wellwishers; I accept Janak's darling Sita before you today.

Agni Dev : Yashasvi bhava !
Glory to you!

Song :

Agni dev is satya kaaaa.... Of this truth, angel of fire
de kar gaye pramaan.... Came and left proof
Lanka me reh kar Siya... Even after staying in Lanka,
Paavan kamal samaan.... Sita was as pure as a lotus

oooooo...

Yadyapi Siya dharamgun sheela.... even though Sita's was righteousness and virtue personified
Tadapi Ram ki aur hi leela.... Ram still had to play a divine game
[/QUOTE]
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

2 sigs for our very cute n Sweet Dpka Di!!!!😳

Edited by arun-deeps - 14 years ago
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lola610

@ Gunia - awwwww tumpar to Ramji ki kripa hai, mere grace ki koi avashyakta nahin aur woh kisi kaam ki bhi nahin priya bhagini 😉 Glad you enjoyed the pic updts, the resulting RadheShyam sig was soooooo cute, I really loved it!!! And yayyyyyy really looking forward to that next Indra-Krishna dialogue bhaashan, it's gonna be awesome I know  But... no worries, no hurries, best of luck on that exam sweets 🤗

Haan wo to hai hi...t Bhakton ke bina bhagwaan ki kripa kaise milegi????😉😆  Glad U like d Radhe-Shyam Sig😃 Thanx for wishing for my exmas!!!😃
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Hey Deeps!

Here's one birthday sig for you from me! Hope you like it!😳😉

OMG !!!! how sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet .... thnk u soooooo much di .... dis is awesome ....best gift on my bday .... they r my all time favs.. ... thnks fr ur wishes di... m putting all my bday sig in a slideshow then i'll use them.... thnxxxxxxx again :)
Dpka1415 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arun-deeps

Frnds....Here z 1 Aaja re Kanhaiya sig !!!!😃 Hope U'll like!!!!😛

wooooowwwwww Gunia ..... dis is veryyyyyyyyyyy veryyyyyyyyyyy Romantic ... bas dekho aur dekhte hi reh jao...... awesome dear.... superb !!!!!
Dpka1415 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Guys,

Just a reminder: our Shatrughan (Samir Rajda)'s B-day is April 20th and our Sita Ma (Deepika, in case none of you know by now😆)'s birthday is April 29th!

Get ready with your pic updates and siggies! We have TWO birthdays this month!🥳

awwwwwwwwwww i might miss the 1st accassion ... my 1st exam is on 20th
bt will be ready with Deepika ji's bday fr sure ....
Dpka1415 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishi.muffin

OMG, really? 😲 I totally didn't know that!

Lol kidding with you. Thanks for letting me post the Chatrapati avis here, really couldn't think of anywhere else 😳😆 Yea can just say they are Hindus onscreen and offscreen 😆 

And Happy early Birthday  to Sameer and Deepika and of course HAPPY BDAY to Deeps!!!!

Will make you a sig soon 😳

And Lalitha - sorry for the delay on those 12 sigs. Will get my groove on soon.

thnks Aishi ...fr ur wishes ... 😉
waiting fr ur sig ... 😃😆
arey yeh kyaa u didnt knw her name??? nvrmind ... there's always a 1st time fr everthng 😛
Edited by Dpka1415 - 14 years ago
Dpka1415 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lola610

first of all, VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, DEEPS 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

awwwwwwwwwwwwww thnk u sooooooooo much meri jaan fr dis yummmmmyyyy cake

Hope you had a great b-day and a great every day, may God bless you with many more!!!! We love you soooooooooooooo much 🤗
thnks a lot dear fr ur lovely wishes... m on top of d world rite now ..watching all dese lovelyyyyyy sigs. u all made only fr me....
dance karne ka mann ho raha hai ...here i go ...  heheheheheeeeeeeee
Tiny gift... lol tried not to write happy b-day so you could use whenever if you want, so the lyrics are from the pre-vanvaas supposed rajyabhishek song 😆 and credit for the adorable text brush with which I now sign my name goes to my buddy Kezia, the awesomest siggie maker without a shop!

this is magical yaara ... veryyyyyy veryyyy nice .... mesmerising ....thnks a tonn dear....

Also... glad you liked the VD wedding sig, tried a bunch of new effects so glad they worked... made my day 🤗 Did you get to see that offscreen vid of him I posted?? yeah i saw tht vdo ,.... 😉
Very surprising, to say the least 😆 heheheheeee,.....

And lol I'm soooo looking fwd to my punjabi lessons, bas tusi exam-shigzam khatam karke aa jaao, assi ready baithe hai 😆😆😆 I need them pretty badly, as you can tell
😆

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆bas jaise hi mere examz khatam tumhare punjabi coaching shuru.... be ready with ur notebook ....pen...pencil n all on 16th....hahahhaaaaaaaa

And... I also can't wait to use the reqs, just that picasion site on which we make slideshows isn't working from my comp - Lali ko hi baar baar tang karti hun, woh banaake deti hai 😆 So I was waiting until all are ready, sab saath mein daal dungi... it's gonna be sooooo prettyyyyyyy 😍 No rush though, exams khatam kardo aaraam se... best of luck once again! And... agni pariksha translations coming right up!

awwwww thnks fr the translation dear ... n thnks ur ur wishes once again ....love youuuuuuuuu a lotttttt ......

Dpka1415 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arun-deeps

A very Happy Birthday Dpka Di!!!!!🥳 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 

thnk u soooooooooooooooooooo much dear.... ....