Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Dpka1415

here is my agnipareeksha sig. wid two animations....lol m using the same animations vich Janaki di used ... bt cant help only dese 2 r apt for this scene ... hope u like it ... free to use .. πŸ˜‰

Wooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwzziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiessss!!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Superb effects!!!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›Luvd oth d lightenning n fire effects!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Yeah.....U r very much correct...only these 2 anims suit d most as per d situation!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ Luvd d text, anim pic selection!!!! U really rocked it!!!!! 
arun-deeps thumbnail
😭
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Wooooooooooooooooooooooow, very nice sigs Gunia!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ The effects, pic placements, and text are perfect! Great job!

I also love the 3rd sig you made, the pics fit perfectly with the text!πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Awwwww....thanx a bazillion my sweet heart sis!!!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ It means aloooooooooooooooooooot to me...😳really U encourage me sooooo much that really sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet of U!!!!  πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ There was 1 more thing I wanted to tell U....Di I'm really sorry I cudn't reply to Ur testimonials...😭infact I was not knowing much abt it....😭😭I saw it few days before...n felt so emarassed😭 that I didn't reply to it....😭wat wud my Janki Di think of me????😭😭😭😭😭😭 So plllllzzzzzzzzzzz tell me....r these like scrap books...or they differ frm d scraps???😲 How do we reply testimonials??
arun-deeps thumbnail

Hey Guniakins!

Here are some more questions from my side!

What is your favorite animal?
Cow

What is your favorite city in the United States?
By d way....I've seen U.S. only in my S.St books...n not in my real life...bt U have asked so I'll answer Los Angeles becoz I really luvd its pic....it seemed to me so dreamy n full of hills in my Geography book!!!

What is your favorite color?
Its Pink

What is your favorite country? And why?
India.....becoz of its varied culture, tradition, its literature, Granthas, food, n of course becoz its d very beloved Janmabhoomi of our Ram n Krishna

What is your favorite day of the week? Why?
Its Sunday....becoz its a holiday so I can make sigs freely on dis day...n surf mre Arun-Deeps stuffs to share wth U all!! So that I keep up my repo of d 'Treasure of off-screen pics n info'πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

What is your favorite drink in the summer?
Lassi, Cola

What is your favorite food?
Indian food prepared by my mommy n bua's hands (Matar-Paneer, Paneer tikka, Chola Batura, Bhindi ki sabji
    What is your favorite kind of food?
  • South Indian food (Idli- sambhar-Masala Dosa)

What is your favorite holiday? Why?
Janmashtmi n Ramnavmi...ecoz I m just crazy abt these two almighty Supre Heros of India

What is your favorite kind of book?
Inspirational books, Mytho books ( Chicken soup for d soul....)

What is your favorite kind of ethnic food?

Typicall Rajasthani food (Gatte ki sabzi)

What is your favorite kind of movie?
Which creates confidence n that stubbornness to live!!!

What is your favorite kind of music?
Indian bhajans...based on Ragas

What is your favorite magazine?
Aha Zindagi

What is your favorite memory of childhood?
Watching Ramayan n Sk wth my grandma....I always used to consider Arun-Deeps as real Ram-Siya n wud tell my grand ma to bring dem home!!! Second is I used to make paper-boats wth my Bua in Rainy season n told d boat to bring my mommy-papa soon frm d office !!

What is your favorite movie?
Aanad (Rajesh Khanna-Amitabh Bacchan starrer)

What is your favorite radio station?
92.7FM....wese I don't listen to radios much

What is your favorite season? Why?
Rainy season....becoz of that saundhi sugadh of maati of my Janmbumiwhich spreads up in d air n I luv Rainbows n luv to sing "Saawan ko aane do" in rainy-days!!

What is your favorite sport?
                                                                            Football

What is your favorite time of day?
Early morning

What is your favorite TV program?
Ramayan

What is your favorite Web site?
Google

What is your favorite vegetable? Why
Bhindi....its very tasty n its green so its healthy

fruit, meat, salad dressing, etc.)
  • I m purely vegetarian I luv Oranges n Mangoes

What's your favorite smell?
The typical smell of Saundi maati in Rainy-days

What's your favorite word in English? Why do you like it?
Dreams come trure...creates a confidence in me!

Who is your favorite actor?
Arun Govil for sure

Who is your favorite actress?
Deepika

Who is your favorite athlete?
I m not interested in athletics
    Who is your favorite baseball player?
    Have'nt watced it...so how can I tell??

Who is your favorite soccer player?
    Same answer Have never watced it....!!

Who is your favorite character from literature?
  • Julius Ceazer
Who is your favorite musician?
 Ilyaaraja
Who is your favorite singer?
Kishore Kumar, Sonu Nigam

Who is your favorite super-hero? Explain why.
Shri Krishna...Becoz no Super hero  can do such wonders in such a little age like Putna Uddhar, Utkach Uddhar, Trinavrat Uddhar, lifting of d grt Giriraj Parvat for 7 days, Kaaliya-Daman, Kans Mardan etc etc etc etc n Super hero as per me z not just an action package. But he z someone to be followed....who luvs humanity...who luvs d nature, wo luvs evry small n big creature, who luvs animals...who can understand d pitiable state of d poors n d needy ones without they utter a word of prayer or Help!!!!!

What is your best friend's name?
Navnitpriya (Shrinathji)

Who was your favorite teacher? Why?
            ...in high school? Vyaas Mam she never pressured children to bring more marks bt tried to know n tackle there problms personally....so that tey don't feel insulted of being called off in frnt of d whole class
...in junior high school? Oli mam...she always used to encourage children no matter how weak or stong they were
    ...in elementary school?Laxmi Ma'm se used to treat all my class-mates as if tey were her own children 

What was your favorite subject in school?
    ....in high school? Hindi
    ...in junior high school? Hindi
  • ...in elementary school? English
Who was your favorite singer when you were younger? How about now?
Its d same Kishore Kumar n now Sonu Nigam
  • In place of singer: actor, actress, baseball player, athlete, ...
  • Arun Govil-Dpka Chikhaliya
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Guys,

Here are two Bal Krishna siggies I made...hope you like...😳 The text for the first one is from the Makhan Chor song and the 2nd is from the Title Song.

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@ dpka1415
very nice siggs dear πŸ‘
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hey Guys,

Here are two Bal Krishna siggies I made...hope you like...😳 The text for the first one is from the Makhan Chor song and the 2nd is from the Title Song.

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww mindblowing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Hey all!

Here's one last siggie for tonight! Hope you like it! :D I made the texture for it.

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 14 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

What is your favorite animal?
Cow

What is your favorite city in the United States?
By d way....I've seen U.S. only in my S.St books...n not in my real life...bt U have asked so I'll answer Los Angeles becoz I really luvd its pic....it seemed to me so dreamy n full of hills in my Geography book!!!

What is your favorite color?
Its Pink

What is your favorite country? And why?
India.....becoz of its varied culture, tradition, its literature, Granthas, food, n of course becoz its d very beloved Janmabhoomi of our Ram n Krishna

What is your favorite day of the week? Why?
Its Sunday....becoz its a holiday so I can make sigs freely on dis day...n surf mre Arun-Deeps stuffs to share wth U all!! So that I keep up my repo of d 'Treasure of off-screen pics n info'πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

What is your favorite drink in the summer?
Lassi, Cola

What is your favorite food?
Indian food prepared by my mommy n bua's hands (Matar-Paneer, Paneer tikka, Chola Batura, Bhindi ki sabji
    What is your favorite kind of food?
  • South Indian food (Idli- sambhar-Masala Dosa)

What is your favorite holiday? Why?
Janmashtmi n Ramnavmi...ecoz I m just crazy abt these two almighty Supre Heros of India

What is your favorite kind of book?
Inspirational books, Mytho books ( Chicken soup for d soul....)

What is your favorite kind of ethnic food?

Typicall Rajasthani food (Gatte ki sabzi)

What is your favorite kind of movie?
Which creates confidence n that stubbornness to live!!!

What is your favorite kind of music?
Indian bhajans...based on Ragas

What is your favorite magazine?
Aha Zindagi

What is your favorite memory of childhood?
Watching Ramayan n Sk wth my grandma....I always used to consider Arun-Deeps as real Ram-Siya n wud tell my grand ma to bring dem home!!! Second is I used to make paper-boats wth my Bua in Rainy season n told d boat to bring my mommy-papa soon frm d office !!

What is your favorite movie?
Aanad (Rajesh Khanna-Amitabh Bacchan starrer)

What is your favorite radio station?
92.7FM....wese I don't listen to radios much

What is your favorite season? Why?
Rainy season....becoz of that saundhi sugadh of maati of my Janmbumiwhich spreads up in d air n I luv Rainbows n luv to sing "Saawan ko aane do" in rainy-days!!

What is your favorite sport?
                                                                            Football

What is your favorite time of day?
Early morning

What is your favorite TV program?
Ramayan

What is your favorite Web site?
Google

What is your favorite vegetable? Why
Bhindi....its very tasty n its green so its healthy

fruit, meat, salad dressing, etc.)
  • I m purely vegetarian I luv Oranges n Mangoes

What's your favorite smell?
The typical smell of Saundi maati in Rainy-days

What's your favorite word in English? Why do you like it?
Dreams come trure...creates a confidence in me!

Who is your favorite actor?
Arun Govil for sure

Who is your favorite actress?
Deepika

Who is your favorite athlete?
I m not interested in athletics
    Who is your favorite baseball player?
    Have'nt watced it...so how can I tell??

Who is your favorite soccer player?
    Same answer Have never watced it....!!

Who is your favorite character from literature?
  • Julius Ceazer
Who is your favorite musician?
 Ilyaaraja
Who is your favorite singer?
Kishore Kumar, Sonu Nigam

Who is your favorite super-hero? Explain why.
Shri Krishna...Becoz no Super hero  can do such wonders in such a little age like Putna Uddhar, Utkach Uddhar, Trinavrat Uddhar, lifting of d grt Giriraj Parvat for 7 days, Kaaliya-Daman, Kans Mardan etc etc etc etc n Super hero as per me z not just an action package. But he z someone to be followed....who luvs humanity...who luvs d nature, wo luvs evry small n big creature, who luvs animals...who can understand d pitiable state of d poors n d needy ones without they utter a word of prayer or Help!!!!!

What is your best friend's name?
Navnitpriya (Shrinathji)

Who was your favorite teacher? Why?
            ...in high school? Vyaas Mam she never pressured children to bring more marks bt tried to know n tackle there problms personally....so that tey don't feel insulted of being called off in frnt of d whole class
...in junior high school? Oli mam...she always used to encourage children no matter how weak or stong they were
    ...in elementary school?Laxmi Ma'm se used to treat all my class-mates as if tey were her own children 

What was your favorite subject in school?
    ....in high school? Hindi
    ...in junior high school? Hindi
  • ...in elementary school? English
Who was your favorite singer when you were younger? How about now?
Its d same Kishore Kumar n now Sonu Nigam
    In place of singer: actor, actress, baseball player, athlete, ...
  • Arun Govil-Dpka Chikhaliya

Wooooow, SUPERB answers Gunia!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Really loved reading this.πŸ˜‰

Will be back with more! Am so glad to know you're a vegetarian.πŸ‘πŸΌ
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awww man, try to study for two days and you miss soooooooooo much partying at this CC 😲 πŸ˜† Good job guys, luv you all πŸ€—

@ Gunia - First of all thanks for liking those Sita Maa, Devaki Maa, Yashoda Maiya, and Urmi sigs hun.... way to make me feel awesome πŸ€— Your latest ones have been gorgeous to, getting better and better each time... love the Vallabhacharyaji one esp, beautiful pics πŸ‘ Glad you enjoyed the lyrics also!
Oh and glad you enjoyed that Vasuji Sunil Pandey vid, I'm still giggling over it and officially love that song... wowww it lead you to find so many other gems!!! Love the Arunji and Damini vids, soooo fun and refreshing to see them like that! Thanks a bunch honeybunch!
And BRILLIANT answers to the latest rounds of questions, bhaktji... tussi great ho πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Love that you also love Sanjeev Kumar, from old-timers he's my #1 fav... such a natural... miss him 😭  Also great song and scene choices, and Kubhkarn pe kya to bhaashan likha 😲 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Very well written, sach mein tum bahut guni ho... what a perfect analysis, truly a great sacrifice for the same reason you highlighted - that he went into battle fully aware of the consequences... would love more such insights from you, bahut maza aaya padhke and it's really inspiring and elevating stuff!!! Ab jo Govardhan ka dialogue post kiya maine, uspar bhi kuch thoughts likho... hum tumhaare gyan ke sindhu mein aise doobe ke nikalna hi nahin chahte πŸ˜‰

@ Shivang - arre bhaiya prerna to aap hi se mili, namaamyaham kaisa 😳 Sooooo happy you enjoyed the songs and dialogue post, can't wait to discuss them further with you... that Bawarchi quote was just perfect for the context πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Damn it, why was every profound dialogue of that era uttered by Rajesh Khanna 😑 πŸ˜† j/k... it really does apply, I feel that despite its Urdu origin, RSji ne jaan-bujhkar rishwat shabd use kiya to highlight that same point of greed and corruption which are so widespread in our society... such a relevant message he delivered in that scene! And with such power Ashok Balakrishnan portrays God's opinion on these vices, it's a very convincing reason not to engage in them πŸ˜†

@ Deeps - lol yayyyy, can't wait for those Punjabi lessons yaar πŸ˜† No need to hurry on the reqs, get through those exams first, best of luck... chak de phatte Agni Pariksha sig was gorgeous btw, lovely effects πŸ‘ Will prob be using soon πŸ˜‰

@ Lali - the new sigs are sweep-me-off-my-feet gorgeous... everything from the NASA pic in the Setu sig to the perfect brushes for the Agni Pariksha to the pretty new pastel ones!!! The paintings you used of SiyaRam and Yashoda Maiya are sooooooo cute and the colorization and effects on those two are just breathtaking πŸ˜ I'm gonna need you to put them both in my new slideshow if I still can't make it myself, till then I'm snagging SiyaRam... plzzzz make more like these, they're adorable πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ And thanks for the beautiful, touching Agni Pariksha pics... will def siggify soon, they've got so much depth! And thanks so much for the sugg, will do a Sita Maa one along the lines of those Devaki-Urmi-Yashoda ones next fore sures! Thanks for liking the other sigs too... so glad you're using that VD one, made my day... you da best πŸ€— yeps I made the texture... guess I'll be using it again... and again... and again πŸ˜ƒ

@ Debi - thanks soooo much for being so sweet about the SK intro and analysis di, really happy you enjoyed them πŸ€— Aur translations ki fan lol... itne aasaan kaam se aapko khushi huyi to be prepared, it's going to be raining translations here and at Orkut... aap rokna chahengi to bhi nahin rukungi πŸ˜† Thanks again di, aapke encouragement se bahut khushi milti hai! You're right, the Jarasandh and Kaalyavan songs also have similar lines to the ones you pointed out from Nirnay Ki Ghadi... the Kaalyavan one is particularly well written, one of my favs... so I'll do that one next, probably! And then after that, in Muchkund's cave... "tej ka tej badhaane wala'... it's beautiful! Thanks for the suggestion πŸ˜‰ And thanks for liking the Yashoda, Devaki, and Urmi sigs too... you're soooo sweet di πŸ€— And.... glad you liked the Vasuji pic... he's just... haila 😍 πŸ˜† And... a couple of Prahlad pics, coming right up!
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Short tearjerker pic update of RadheShyam's vidaai 😭