Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna CC#3 DONE!(Page 122)

Posted: 2010-05-24T08:46:48Z
Originally posted by ShivangBuch

Indeed Gunia. It is my favourite song and your siggie alsoClap. I and Lola also can't understand why they would do such stupid thing!!!Shocked

Dekhan nagar bhoopsut aaye, samaachaar purbaasin paaye,
Purbaasin paaye;
Dhaaye dhaam kaam sab tyaagi, manahu rank nidhi lootanh laagi,
Nidhi lootanh laagi;
Nirakhi sahaj sundar dou bhaai, hohi sukhi lochan phal paai;
Yuvati bhuvan jarokhanh laagi, nirakhahi Ram roop anuraagi,
Roop anuraagi;
Kahahin paraspar bachan sapreeti, sakhi inha koti kaam chhabi jeeti;
Sur nar asur naag muni maahi, sobha asi kahun suni ati naahi,
Kahun suni ati naahi.

Hiya harakhahin barakhahin suman, sumukhi sulochani brind;
Jaai jahan jahan, bandhu dou, tahan tahan paramaanand,
Tahan tahan paramaanand.

Pranaam Bhratashree! Ya Bhrata....its a b'ful song!Day Dreaming Tey must not commit such stupid things...I feel very angry abt dat!AngryAngry Btw aapne ye sundar lyrics bhent kar ke humein khush kar diya! Very happy!Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-05-24T08:53:23Z
Wowwww beautiful sig behna, both the SiyaRam and the RamLakhan ones... LOVE that song and the scene, especially the two dadi maas wo are crushing on them just as hard as the youngsters ROFL Keep rocking, would love to see you siggie-fy more rare scenes like that whcih we don't always talk about for us to enjoy and discuss Clap

0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-05-24T08:56:14Z
Sorry for being less active guys, lots of guests coming and going and lots of work... will try to have replies and the dotw ready tonight... until then, how adorable is this makhan chor sig Mallu made me Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming feel free to use!

0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-05-24T09:12:14Z
Hey Guys,

Here is a Pic Update of our SiyaRam's most romantic first night after returning to Ayodhya upon marriageBlushingHeart...I included two pics in the SiyaRam Vivah Pic Update I did a long time ago, but I felt this scene deserved a pic update of its own...it's soooooooooo sweet and our ArunDeeps are just too lovely in it.Day Dreaming Enjoy! A siggie update on it coming up soon!

Two random but sweet pics of our SiyaRam.Embarrassed

0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-05-24T11:17:55Z
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Hey Guys,

Here is a Pic Update of our SiyaRam's most romantic first night after returning to Ayodhya upon marriageBlushingHeart...I included two pics in the SiyaRam Vivah Pic Update I did a long time ago, but I felt this scene deserved a pic update of its own...it's soooooooooo sweet and our ArunDeeps are just too lovely in it.Day Dreaming Enjoy! A siggie update on it coming up soon!

Two random but sweet pics of our SiyaRam.Embarrassed

Wooooooooooowwwww such a sweeeet pic updt! Really made my night n even d next day! I was going to sleep....I felt I should see if any 1 has posted in d CC or not....n I was pleasantly surprised!Hey...now I will dream only..."Larika shramit uneend bas....ha....ha....ha...hhhaaa...Yes Di.....U r very correct...dis scene is too cute n romantic n deserve to have a pic updt of its own!
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-05-24T11:23:10Z
Originally posted by lola610

Sorry for being less active guys, lots of guests coming and going and lots of work... will try to have replies and the dotw ready tonight... until then, how adorable is this makhan chor sig Mallu made me Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming feel free to use!

No problm behna....completely understand Ur problm....I know U r busy these days....serve Ur guests well! Wooooowwwwwwwwww Mallu Makhanchor siggie z absolutely amazing...supercute siggie! 
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-05-24T11:30:04Z
Originally posted by lola610

Wowwww beautiful sig behna, both the SiyaRam and the RamLakhan ones... LOVE that song and the scene, especially the two dadi maas wo are crushing on them just as hard as the youngsters ROFL Keep rocking, would love to see you siggie-fy more rare scenes like that whcih we don't always talk about for us to enjoy and discuss Clap

Ha....ha.....ya I remeber d 2 Dadi maasab humare Ram-Lakhan ji to hain hi itne cute....n upar se their role was done by d 2 very cute n adorable men of d world....Urs Sunilji n my Arunji....to crush to kisi bhi age me banta hai bhagini!  Btw Ur current  Lipsa Lipsa avi is superb! Very glad U like my creations! Luv UBtw hmmm...a good idea.....I'll try to siggie-fy more rare scenes....!! N yes...I'll eagerly wait for DoTW!
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-05-24T17:07:05Z
@ Gunia - awww saari jhappiyan swikar karti hoon, aur double karke waapis deti hoon HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug Like kya, I LOVE the new avi!!! It's really romantic and fairytale-ish and beautiful... kaash hamaare SiyaRam ke bhi aise scenes hote Day Dreaming Really good observation regarding Sugreev as the first Chanoor, will post pics of the two of them and we'll confirm together.  Yea, the 2nd one had a massive nose Shocked I'm not yet convinced it was real LOL All I know is his voice they kept switching, kabhi Nand Baba aka Shahnawaz ki aawaz lagti thi, kabhi Akroor aka Pramod Kapoor ki LOL Sita Navami sigs were really beautiful, love the way you filled the backgrounds with text - brilliant idea, keep rocking ClapClapClapClapClap 

@ Deeps - awww assi wait kar rahe the kabse, for these punjabi classes... now you're back, sooo.... balle balle DancingLOL Thanks a bazillion for liking and using the Jatayu sig sweets, made my day... def getting the Maharaas one in my next slideshow, par ek se nahin chalega - make more!!! Esp from the Kans Vadh and post-Kans Vadh reunion updt I did, and Lali's new SiyaRam one!!! Jaldi jaldi LOL j/k tak your time... but do make!

@ Shivang - pranaam bhaiya Hug really happy you understood and agreed with what I was trying to get at in the whole prem-bhakti post... understanding the atpatti bhasha of students is your specialty, so why wouldn't you LOL Like you said, the point about bhakts lacking pride applies to full-fledged bhakts... given that the song describes bhakti as a river, we can think of it as a road - raaste par gaadiyan aur pair aage badhte hai, aur paane mein tairke yaan naav chalaake - and in that sense, we can infer that it's not stagnant - that aage badhna happens, and it's further out in the road/river that selflessness comes. Waise bhakton mein jo ahankaar aata hai, ke main sabse achha bhakt hoon, apne aap kaafi sundar cheez hai - baaki sab kehte hai "main sabse bada hoon", aur yeh kehta hai, "main sabse chhota hoon!" Like the Bharat-Lakshman faceoff - it's an endearing contest in which the one-upmanship is actually one-downmanship... "I'm SO humble that I always serve at Shri Ram's lotus feet!" "Well, I'm SO humble that I remain beneath his lotus feet!" Lolz that's my interpretation at least LOL So, the pride a bhakt is subject to is not pride at all as we understand it - just like Prem from Krishna's point of view is different than ours, a bhakt's pride too is something totally unique and even endearing. So, anyways, glad we agree, and can't wait to discuss further!
As for Sugreev-as-Narsingh, now that you mention the posture thing, I too am 150% sure it's him - because THANK GOD no one else sits like that LOL I've seen Sugreev's Rajyabhishek epi soooo many times cuz I love the song that comes right before Lakshman storms in to remind him of his promise, Raag Rang Chhaayo.... and every single time, I wince at his way of sitting LOL Chanur ke before and after wale pics post karungi, woh bhi confirm ho jaayega. Glad to hear you're enjoying the Sudama epis, we're def going to have to discuss cuz they're among my favs - you'll love them! And you're not alone on liking Pinky as Rukmini - she's a huge favorite here at our CC! And.... thanks a million for liking the sig and sharing the Jatayu lyrics, you're the best Hug Ever heard Anup Jalota's bhajan "Ram katha mein veer Jatayu ka apna anupam isthaan"? It's really rare, my mom's fav, and one of only 2 of his that I actually enjoy. If you haven't, I'll share.

@ Lali - thanks a bazillion for the Lav Kush pic updt, very sweet pics that I wanna siggie-fy right away!!! And the Shabri sig was superb, touching, and really well made... used it last week, will prob bring it back soon... can't wait to see more ClapClapClapClapClap And can';t thank you for the super adorable SiyaRam pic updt you did, I wanted these since forev... what a lovely scene, what an awesome dialogue, and they look soooooo sweet together Day Dreaming
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming I've seen it several hundreds of times and still, every single time, I'm like awwwwwwwww look at thatttttt LOL And such perfect timing, since our new DOTW is inspired by that scene!!! Thanks again Hug
0 Likes this