Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
And here's the sig you see at the very end of the vid, I used my favorite line from the whole bhajan with no concern for whether or not it suits the pics πŸ˜†:

arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys here z another Siya-Ram sig udt!😳 Hope U'll like!πŸ˜› 

Diff styles:

Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
heyaaa guyzzzz .... guess wat i switched on my pc today wid d task of making Sitaji&Dharti Maa sig. in my mind but i ended up wid a huge wallpaper size creation πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

here it is wid diff. effects.... do let me knw hws it.... πŸ˜‰bohot time laga mujhe yeh bnane me ...
hope u ol like it.... free to use... 😊

i'll reply to all in few mins.... i'll log in again via my cell fone.. my brother needs the pc now... he'z fighting wid me...main 4hrs se baithi hu ... πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Dpka1415 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debipriya

@ Dpka

Great idea DearπŸ‘ ... Will post in MB CC soon😊.

okk di c u dere wid new DoTWs [:-)]
Dpka1415 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arun-deeps

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0099" size="5">Hi friends! πŸ˜ƒ Here is 1 more Siya-Ram Radhe-Shyam sig I made😳 Hope U'll like!πŸ˜› Though I have used d text frm Shri Krishna Radhe Shyam frst meeting song! πŸ˜› Did U like d idea😲😊 Plzzzz tell!😳</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0099" size="6">In diff styles:😳</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS" color="#ff0099" size="5"></font>

</strong>

<strong>

Wooowwwww. . .too gud dear...i loved d way u placed those hearts in between d pix. . .n text is perfect. . Gr888 idea dear   πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
Dpka1415 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShivangBuch

@Deepika

Dhanyavaad sister. And wow!!! My another lyrical sister along with Lola. Ati sundar. And Shabari siggie too. Big & clear face expressions captured.

Aur MB CC me ham avashya hi kuchh activity jald shuru karenge behena. I will be with you.πŸ‘πŸΌ Don't worry at all.

Thnks alot bhaiya fr liking the sigs..i have posted new siggies 2day hope u like them 2. . N m glad u liked those lyrics.. 😊 wil b back wid many more. . [B-)]
Thnks fr editing d lyrics of Navdha bhakti..its awesome [:-)]

Yeah..lets do smthng fr MB cc too..thnks for ur help ..
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Debipriya

@ Lalitha,

Could you please place the Krishna-Rukimini Sig in my Sig box?(I guess that means-'to appear under my posts' πŸ˜†...). Actually I tried to do that with the instructions from Dear Sis Lola, but could notπŸ˜”, as each time it shows 'No' 😑 in the option of 'Always attach my Signatures to Posts' under the 'Signature' section in my 'Update Profile' heading. Need your help Dear Sis 😊. Thank You😊.

Done!πŸ˜› Sorry for the delay, as Lola also asked me to do that, but it slipped my mind yesterday.😳 I think I mentioned in detail how to set your signature on IF, and change it whenever you want to, in the previous CC, but I'll find the tutorial for you again. Don't worry, dear sis, it's a pretty complicated process for first timers, so don't feel bad. I only got the hang of it when I began changing my sigs a lot when I joined IF.

Just for future reference: the maximum number of sigs you can have on IF is three, with each size being 600*400, but if your sigs in general are smaller, the higher mods will not mind if you have four, like Lola and I have.😊
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Done!πŸ˜›Sorry for the delay, as Lola also asked me to do that, but it slipped my mind yesterday.😳I think I mentioned in detail how to set your signature on IF, and change it whenever you want to, in the previous CC, but I'll find the tutorial for you again. Don't worry, dear sis, it's a pretty complicated process for first timers, so don't feel bad. I only got the hang of it when I began changing my sigs a lot when I joined IF.

Just for future reference: the maximum number of sigs you can have on IF is three, with each size being 600*400, but if your sigs in general are smaller, the higher mods will not mind if you have four, like Lola and I have.😊

THANK YOU Sooo...Much. πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—.

Will try to remember those intstuctions and will follow the tutorial about attaching Signatures...

Love You Dear ❀️

Jai Shri Krishna
Dpka1415 thumbnail
@Lalitha di .... woooowwww di... new Shree Krishna sig. of Dhriti is toooooooooooo cute.....awesome ... 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

di did u like the new sig. i made???? πŸ˜‰

@Lola .... hehehe i was teasing u yaarrrr.... jo mera hai wo aap sabka hai jo aap sabka hai wo mera hai is cc me ... maine kal hi save kar li thi .... nxt tym jab change karungi tab use karungi....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
wwwoooooowwwww yaaar the new shabri sig. is fantabulous..... the blending of pics is awesome .... yar hw do u giv the curved edges effect to ur sigs???πŸ˜•

n haan wo VM toh super duper hai yaaarrrraaaaa.... it is inspiring me to update my youtube channel now.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yyyyayaaaaaayyyyyyy u used my sig. in it ....waaaah waaahhh ....mazzaaaaaa aagayaaaaaaaaaa.....

definetly i'll go thru those links dear... it'll be fun... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@gunia.... heyyyyy sweetheart thnks a ton fr that pic update of Radha-Krishna meeting fr the 1st tym.... its superb ...looking forward to c many more ...yar agar ho sake to please post pics in MB cc too... ab hum waha bhi active honge .... agar ho sake to Geeta updesh ke 1st day se pics post kardo .....no hurry wenever u get time ...πŸ˜‰
Dpka1415 thumbnail
hey frns i made dis VM by mixing Pal Pal hai bhaari song from d movie Swades wid NDTV Ramayan vdo....just wanted to share it wid u ol...

i'll make the same fr our Ramayan too... n wil post it in new CC ...till den njoiiii dis 1.... if dere's any improvement required in dis... do let me know so that i can correct it while making th new one... hope u like dis1πŸ˜‰  :

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bIgkNCY2iM[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Dpka1415 - 13 years ago