Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Dpka1415

heyaaa guyzzzz .... guess wat i switched on my pc today wid d task of making Sitaji&Dharti Maa sig. in my mind but i ended up wid a huge wallpaper size creation πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

here it is wid diff. effects.... do let me knw hws it.... πŸ˜‰bohot time laga mujhe yeh bnane me ...
hope u ol like it.... free to use... 😊

i'll reply to all in few mins.... i'll log in again via my cell fone.. my brother needs the pc now... he'z fighting wid me...main 4hrs se baithi hu ... πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

OMG!!! 😳Amazing sigs DiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I appreciate Ur hard work!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
beautiful-desi-glitters-11
Well done sis!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Luvin' all d effects esp dis 1!😍

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooow Deeps!!!!! This is just spectacular, your very BEST you made so far!

Wow, LOVE it! Don't worry that it's wallpaper size, because I am now using it as my desktop background.πŸ˜‰ It's sooooooooooo gorgeous, the effects and placement of pics is just....wow!

And nice VM! I saw all of it and you did a magnificent job! Love the song and scenes you chose! :D
arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dpka1415

@gunia.... heyyyyy sweetheart thnks a ton fr that pic update of Radha-Krishna meeting fr the 1st tym.... its superb ...looking forward to c many more ...yar agar ho sake to please post pics in MB cc too... ab hum waha bhi active honge .... agar ho sake to Geeta updesh ke 1st day se pics post kardo .....no hurry wenever u get time ...πŸ˜‰

Awwww.......Ur welcome sis!πŸ€— Yup....I'll post more updts soon!😳 Errmmmmm...πŸ€”plzzz make it clear sis....πŸ˜•U want me to post RS ShriKrishna Geeta updesh frst day pic updts in d MB CC or MB Geeta updesh frst pic updts??????😲 BCoz I m not having d DVDs of BRC's MB....I only have dat of ShriKrishna n Ramayan!😳 Looking forward for Ur reply.....πŸ˜›off course as soon as I get Ur answer, I'll post dem!!! πŸ˜ƒ 
arun-deeps thumbnail

Here is a pic updt of our very cute Deepikaji frm d  movie 'Sun meri Lalila'!πŸ˜ƒ Hope U'll like it!😳 Plzzzzzz do comment!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

PICTURE UPDT

Hope U enjoyedπŸ˜› I wish...isme Raj Kiran ki place pe Arun Govilji hoteπŸ˜† Kaaaassshhh.....I cud have found d vdo/pics of Arun-Deeps starrer 'Izhaar'😳
arun-deeps thumbnail
Here is a vdo frm Arunji's movie 'Sanch ko aanch nahin'😳 Hope U'll like dis!πŸ˜› 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQtmT6whCNo[/YOUTUBE]
arun-deeps thumbnail
Here is 1 more song frm d same movie!πŸ˜› Hope U'll like dis 1 too!😳 Plzzzz tell me if U like dem....will post some Deeps song too!😳😳
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2KkqBp_3sQ[/YOUTUBE]
arun-deeps thumbnail
Here is 1 Deeps song frm d movie 'SUn Meri Lalila'!😳 Hope U'll like it!πŸ˜›
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl1fWk_yDHQ[/YOUTUBE]
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz watch n tell me......πŸ˜›so it helps me to post more....😳if U guys like me to post more of these songs of our favs Arun-Deeps, Nitishji etc...😲otherwise I'll stop den n there!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Edited by arun-deeps - 13 years ago
arun-deeps thumbnail
Here is a nice song frm Nitish Bharadwaj ji's movie 'Sangeet!😳 Hope U'll like'!πŸ˜›
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjZbX3HTrs8[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by arun-deeps - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Wow, thanks so much for the pics of Deepika and the movies, Gunia! Will def see the vids when I find time, they all look so amazing! :D
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Hey Guys,

This is the Title Song from Meenakshi Sagar's Jai Shri Krishna, which was the only song in the serial I truly loved because of its super cute lyrics and the captivating tune.😍 The Pyaar Kanhaiyya song and Maharaas were also nice, but they did not make much of an impact on me because of the non-Gokul like picturizations and more modern-type dances (esp in the Maharaas, some parts were really weirdπŸ˜•), but this song is just beautifully written!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDXDl2wcJ7Q[/YOUTUBE]

The lyrics to this song were posted by our friend Lola in the Jai Shri Krishna Chat Club I created a long time ago but which was locked because of inactivity.

Gwaalan Ke Sang Gaiyyan Chadhaaye
Gopiyon Ke Sang Raas Rachaaye
Maakhan Chor Krishna Kanhaiya
Bada Natkhat Tera Laal, O Maiya
Jai Govinda Jai Gopaala Jai Jai Radhe Krishna
Murli Manohar Krishna Kanhaiya, Bolo Jai Shri Krishna
Krishna, Jai Shri Krishna!
Jai Gopaala Jai Nandlaala Krishna Kanhaiya Bansi Waala
Yug Aayenge, Yug Jaayenge
Log Gaate Rahenge
Krishna, Jai Shri Krishna! Krishna, Jai Shri Krishna!

And I made these avis that time I created the CC as well. Hope you like them.😳

JSK was popular because of Dhriti only, she was truly a sweetheart.πŸ‘ The other actors were all average but Dhriti truly shone above them all. Without her, the show would have been rather boring because of its slow pace and too many inaccuracies.

Anyhow, just wanted to share this with you all because I love the lyrics so much.😊
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago