RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

And this is the Title Song of NDTV Imagine's Anand Sagar Ramayan:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN0C9PIlRiE[/YOUTUBE]

Jai Shri Ram.....Jai Jai Shri Ram!
Adbhut Hai Mahima, Do Akshar Ke Naam Ki
Adbhut Hai Mahima, Do Akshar Ke Naam Ki
Suno Ram Katha aur Jai Bolo Shri Ram Ki!
Mangal Bhavan Amangal Haari, Dravahu Sudashrath Ajir Bihaari
Hai Supal Daayini Ramayan Sukh-dhaam Ki
Hai Supal Daayini Ramayan Sukh-dhaam Ki!
Adbhut Hai Mahima, Do Akshar Ke Naam Ki!
Shri Ram Jai Ram Jai Jai Ram, Shri Ram Jai Ram Jai Jai Ram,
Shri Ram Jai Ram Jai Jai Ram!

Lol, the lyrics weren't that hard to write since most of the words are general well known ones, but if I made a silly error in spelling one of them out, please tell me.😳 I love this song a lot too, many of the words are very siggy-able.πŸ˜‰ And the tune from our RS's Luv Kush Ram Darbar song is one of the most captivating out there.😍
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
^^ Nice job Janu, thanks a million πŸ‘ Here go the title songs of our old classics:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXkNYCJWsc8[/YOUTUBE]

Sita Ram charit ati paavan, - the story of Sita and Ram is so pure
madhur saras aru ati man bhaavan - so sweet, so beautiful, and so appealing
puni puni kitnehu sune sunaaye, - over and over, however often you hear it or recite it
hiya ki pyaas bujhat na bujhaaye- your heart's craving for it just doesn't get quenched

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0GumvL5vew[/YOUTUBE]

Krishnaaa... Krishnaaa... Hare Krishna... Hare Hare
Satchitananda rupaya, vishv'otpatiyadi hetave - to the embodiment of pure bliss, the lord of the universe
taapatraya vinashaya, Shri Krishnaya vayam namah - to the remover of all kinds of problems, to Krishna, our salutations
Shri Krishna Govind Hare Murare,
He Naath Narayan Vaasudeva
Radhe Krishna Radhe Krishna, Radhe Radhe Krishna Krishna x2
Krishnaaa... Krishnaaa... Radhe Krishna... Hare Hare
Edited by lola610 - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Thanks sooooooooooo much Lola! :D Never realized we did not have the title songs until now. Love the lyrics, they're both devotional and captivating at the same time!

If it's not too much, can you do the ending songs of both serials as well please?☺️
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Most welcome hun... and of course I can... but you really want me to do Ramayan's? It's the same as the opening credits πŸ˜† And for Shri Krishna's, I'm giving it a shot but the first Sanskrit line is really hard to hear - me and Shivang bhaiya have been trying to figure it out for awhile now but no conclusions... so I might butcher it lolz...

Shri Krishna End Credits:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ljgNI9Pwv0[/YOUTUBE]

Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare
Shri Krishna Charitam, Bhumanuvaadam
Tav prerana (makes more sense... but sounds more like tattreranaya... help πŸ˜•), aham karomi
Mam bhaav gitam, hridayasya pritam,
twava padma paade, samarpayami
hare Ram, Hare Ram, Ram Ram, Hare Hare
Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Krishna... Krishna... Hare Krishna... Hare Hare
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Thanks for these end credits of Shri Krishna Lola! Love you!πŸ€— I heard that first Sanskrit line part about ten times and I think you're right. It does sound like 'Tav Prerana'. Let's see what the others say as well.πŸ˜‰

And for Ramayan, don't the end credits start off as 'Mangal Bhavan Amangal Haari, Dravahu Sudasharath Ajir Bihaari'? But I think you're right about the rest of it, lol. I feel stupid.πŸ˜† Adding all this stuff to our ToC right now. ;)
MagadhSundari thumbnail
@ Gunia - awesommmeee offscreen finds behna, can always count on you for those... Deepika looked so cute, wonder why they put her with such blah heroes πŸ˜† And wowzz saw Sangeet when I was soooooo little, had no idea Nitishji was in it 😲 Gotta watch again!

Here are some offscreen finds of my own:

Pinky Parikh aka Rukmini:

Falguni Parikh, SK's Draupadi... and Pinky's sister?

Top left and bottom right is Bandini Mishra, aka Parvati Maa:

And look!!! It's Paullomi Mukherjee!!! 😲 Her last name is now Naik, she's a pro Kathak dancer trained under Ramadevi and Lachhu Maharaj. She founded a dance academy in Mumbai called Nrityadarpana... she's also a chair on the national reasearch foundation for Kathak. Somewhere on this site there's a vid of her performing for a government thing, but for me it's not opening: http://sangeetnatak.org/SNA_Archives/Videos_1981_1990.htm Here's her fb: http://hi-in.facebook.com/people/Paullomi-Mukherjee/100000552050508
And here's her:

And here's Pinky again in the Gujju film Mann Moti Ne Kaach for which she won a bunch of regional awards... Mulraj Rajda aka Raja Janak was also in the movie:

All RS alumni who are involved in Gujju cinema flock together apparently... this one - Desh Re Joya Dada Pardesh Joya - has got our Rukmini devi with our Ravan, Arvind Trivedi: http://gujaratinatako.blogspot.com/2009/02/desh-re-joya-dada-pardesh-joya.html

In fact, pretty much all the movies on this page star at least one movie on this page: http://www.8mm.in/index.php?option=com_jumi&fileid=9&Itemid=30&mbc=135&limitstart=30

Pinky Parikh again, this one's called Hadh Karo Chhu Hasubhai: http://www.8mm.in/index.php?option=com_jumi&fileid=10&Itemid=30&id=5109
She's in blue on the left:

Our Narad Deepak Dave's the one on the left:
http://www.8mm.in/index.php?searchword=Deepak%20Dave&movielist=Actor&option=com_search

Orange pagdi wala is our Ravan, Arvind Trivedi:

And this might be a repeat of what Gunia posted the other day, if they are, sorry... Mukesh Rawal aka Vibhishan (link is to watch the movie):
http://www.8mm.in/index.php?option=com_jumi&fileid=10&Itemid=30&id=5100

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
@Gunia,

Thanks soooooo much for liking my Dhriti as Kanha siggie, you're choooooo sweet!πŸ€— Those expressions were just tooooooooooo adorable to resist!😍❀️ It would have been so awesome if she had been shown as another stage of Shri Krishna in RS's SK (after the Makhan Chor Kanha), but she wasn't even born yet.πŸ˜† I watched JSK for her only...and then later on to see how it would end. Aditi was cute as well. Both her and Dhriti had a great affectionate relationship going.πŸ˜ƒ And Nand was good too, though he and Aditi looked waaay too young for the role. Made up for it by being such a cute onscreen Jodi.😳 Meghan and Kritika as RadhaKrishna were okay, but did not make much of an impact on me...I did not see the soul and Bhakti Rasa of RadheKrishna's eternal love in their acting, expressions, and speech like I did with Swapnil and Shweta, but they were not bad either so it wasn't painful to watch. Like with Gurmeet and Debina, who did also did an okay job as Ram and Sita (though there were moments where Debina showed improvement like in the Sita Prasthan scene) but (for me) did not portray the true love of Ram and Sita as I felt was needed, they too were not painful to watch. The only actors in JSK I really did not like were Kans, Devaki, and Vasudev. Kans overacted in almost every scene and VasuDevaki either underacted or overacted in different scenes. Whenever the scene focused away from Gokul to them, it really was painful to watch.😳 And in Ramayan, Akhilendra Mishra was badly chosen, he was more of a comedic Ravan than a serious powerful emperor. And though Praphul Pandey was okay, he too did more of a funny role than a serious tragic one. Seemed like he cared more for his hair than fighting with Lakshman.πŸ˜† Didn't like Ankit as Lakshman either. He did not show enough justified anger in the scenes which needed it, that it seemed as if in the duo, only Guru was doing most of the talking and acting. If these actors were replaced with better ones, JSK and NDTV Ramayan would have been much better. 

Btw, superb sigs! Really well done, I really loved the Ram and Sita one.πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ The effects and pics are sooooooooooo beautiful, can't stop looking at them!πŸ˜³πŸ˜› Can you please make a siggie with Sita Ma and baby/toddler Luv Kush next and post it in the next CC?😳 Would LOVE to see it, cause everything you make is sooooo breathtaking! And thanks so much again for the super cute Deepika pics, they're really great finds! And the vids are all very nice!
MagadhSundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Thanks for these end credits of Shri Krishna Lola! Love you!πŸ€— I heard that first Sanskrit line part about ten times and I think you're right. It does sound like 'Tav Prerana'. Let's see what the others say as well.πŸ˜‰

And for Ramayan, don't the end credits start off as 'Mangal Bhavan Amangal Haari, Dravahu Sudasharath Ajir Bihaari'? But I think you're right about the rest of it, lol. I feel stupid.πŸ˜† Adding all this stuff to our ToC right now. ;)

Most welcome Janu, anytime πŸ€— Lolz yea I hope one uf us figures it out, I've always hummed through that line when singing it cuz I have no idea what to say πŸ˜† Lolz yea but I saw that you had that line in NDTV's so I didn't think to repeat... but maybe I should have... but speaking of NDTV's, the Uttar Kand epis title song was slightly diff... want me to dig it up?
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Here's the NDTV Ramayan Uttar Kand Title Song

Can't find the vid for it though on youtube....does anyone know where it is?

Jai Shri Ram! Jai Jai Shri Ram!
Luv Kush Santaane Sitapati Shri Ram Ki!
Hum Katha Sunaate Yugal Veer Baldhaam Ki!
Mangal Bhavan Amangal Haari, Ram Ke Yeh Uttaraadhikaari
Ek Dor Bandhi Luv Kush Se Ram Ke Naam Ki!
Adbhut Hai Mahima Do Akshar Ke Naam Ki
Suno Ram Katha Aur Jai Bolo SiyaRam Ki!
Shri Ram Jai Ram Jai Jai Ram! Shri Ram Jai Ram Jai Jai Ram!

Did I make any mistakes?😳 Please do correct me if I did...and can someone please do the translations for this song? I have a feeling some of the lyrics will be superb for sigs.πŸ˜‰ I saw this Uttar Kand dubbed in Telugu when it came on Gemini TV. The meaning was slightly different but the tune was same...will post that too soon after dinner.😊
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
MagadhSundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Here's the NDTV Ramayan Uttar Kand Title Song thanks!

Can't find the vid for it though on youtube....does anyone know where it is?
beginning of this vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwO_caWzMlk

Jai Shri Ram! Jai Jai Shri Ram!
Lav and Kush, the children of Sita's lord Ram
We tell the story of these dual brave warriors
Mangal Bhavan Amangal Haari, Ram Ke Yeh Uttaraadhikaari
they do the auspicious and destroy the inauspicious, they are Ram's successors
Ek Dor Bandhi Luv Kush Se Ram Ke Naam Ki!
Ram's name is enjoined to Lav Kush by special thread
Unique is the tale behind the two syllable name
Suno Ram Katha Aur Jai Bolo SiyaRam Ki!
Listen to Ram's story and say "glory to SiyaRam!"
Shri Ram Jai Ram Jai Jai Ram! Shri Ram Jai Ram Jai Jai Ram!

Did I make any mistakes?😳  Nope, perfect, so proud of you πŸ‘
Please do correct me if I did...and can someone please do the translations for this song? I have a feeling some of the lyrics will be superb for sigs.πŸ˜‰ I saw this Uttar Kand dubbed in Telugu when it came on Gemini TV. The meaning was slightly different but the tune was same...will post that too soon after dinner.😊 cool, thanks! btw methinks you missed my big offscreen cast stuff two posts up, cuz we posted at the same time again πŸ˜†