Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
The BIG Swarna Siya pic updt: from when Sita finds out about the rumor, freaks out, Ram does the same, Swarna Siya decision is made, Sita is relieved, repents in front of Valmiki for ever doubting, and Ram rejoices seeing the statue. One of my most fav parts of Uttar Ramayan bcuz I think Deepika's at her absolute best in terms of acting here; the pain she conveys when remembering Ram's vow and thinking it's broken seems sooooo real and heartfelt 😭 The main way in which my version is extended is that more scenes of the praja discussing the potential remarriage and then the vigraha decision are shown so not very big of a deal in a pic updt, but when I get the scenes up you'll see another reason I love this soooo much - the people's repentance convos are soooooo awesome, full of relevant messages about how Ramji used this leela to teach people to revere women. LOVE it!!! Also very touching is the back-to-back presentation of Sita with her Vishnu Bhagwan murti and Ram with his Sita Maa murti - shows their mutual reverence that we so love 😍 Anyways, here go the pics (reverse order cuz of imgshack, sorry about that πŸ˜†)

REPEAT ACTOR ALERT - look, the guy in the green who wants all of Ayodhya to apologize is Akrurji aka Pramod Kapoor 😲 πŸ˜†

Edited by lola610 - 13 years ago
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

<p align="center">Hey Guys,</p>
<div align="center">Here is asiggie of Lakshmanji'sAdorable Expressionsfrom the Shabari Pic Update....hope you like it.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³</div>
<div align="center"></div>

Laughed a lotπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...Enjoyed a Lot!πŸ˜†β€¦ Such 'Priceless Expressions' of our Lakshman πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒβ€¦ Really loved this Creation Dear... In fact was thinking whether we can press the 'LIKE' button '50 Times'πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!!!...Great moment captured DearπŸ‘... Simply LOVED this Sig...πŸ‘
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Here r my views on DoTW:

Mata Sunayana's teachings:

Mata Sunayna's teachings regarding 'Naari Dharma should not be taken otherwise...😊in d modern times it may seem to supress woman rights n freedom....but it is not so....😊Mata Sunayna's each n every word is in d boundry line of 'Naari Dharm'.....😊that is wat our Shastras say for a woman....😊woman z so delicate dat for her d best thing wud be to serve her husband as her Lord.....this is her Puja........bt Shastra also say dat if women is delicate.....@ d same time she is as stable n strong as a mountain.....wen it comes to perform her path of dutty....bt d thing is frm where to get dis kind of strength? The answer is simple....it is not only for d women bt for d men too....that if we stay stable n confident on d path of our Kartavya, our Dharma....then Holy deityies also come to worship us..! A person who is so stable in his duties n Dharma....need not any blessings....because one who performs his duties well is in other way worshipping the 'Lord of Karma'....n he automatically gets all d powers....Btw dis should not be confused wth being a Naastik......becoz....1 who is doing his Karmas well is in a way...worshipping Karma....
As far as Mata Sunayna's percept is concerned....she says to support his husband in his 'Kartavya'.....n its self-explanatory....that Kartavya is supporting d good deeds or righteous deeds only n not d path of 'Adharma'. A woman maries n accepts another house.....so she ought to respect her in-laws....coz as U want Ur parents deserve to get respect frm ol those who  belong to U...in d same way...its quite natural dat Ur husband  feels dat his parents must get respect n luv frm his better half! Bt again it should not be confused by suppressing Urself....as in some cases d daughter-in-laws r innocent n polite bt...their husband n in laws r cunning n cruel.....then dis saying is applicable dat- "Adharm karne se bada paap adharm sehna hai"😊 So supressing d rights is not Naari Dharma....if Naari is Seeta...she is also Durga....⭐️
Bt as it is evident frm dis modern time.....dat beta-bahus often send their parents to Old age home as a woman is not willing dat d luv of her husband should be divided....no matter she is her mother or sister....then such things happen.
Besides this, Mata Sunayana saya that one should talk to her husband n king after seeing their moods......this is a very practical thing....I wud say why onlu King or husband....even if our parents r upset or they come angry.....we should give them some time to relax n chill themselves....bcoz as she says that evev if we speak right thing @ wrong time....it can cause a disaster. Even in our life we face many situations wen we feel like giving some time to ourselves whether its for retrospection or chilling down...n off-course ever1 has freedom to spend his time alone @ times of bad-moods!
Now, finally abt d last percept....we shud take dis 1 also as a very positive spirit....i.e. my percept...Guys! showing off is not a good thing @ ol whether we show it off for ourselves or our parents...coz show off n feeling proud of r two diffrent things.....coz I belive dat good things need no extra words to explain dat they r actually good...so why to show off? Why only in-laws even our own family n friends become frusutrated if everytime we sing songs in praise of "Humara ye Humara wo...."Like if some1 of U have seen A.G's movie "Saawan Ko Aane Do"... his bhabhi keeps on saying humare "Nakkhlau(Lucknow) me to.....n bla...bla...bla..."πŸ˜† dis inturn gives negative shade to Ur character...which z not a good sign esp in Ur married life! As far as forgetting of natal home is concerned...haan dis no one can do...becoz there r lots of sweet memories related frm d time we take birth to d time we grow young....esp in today's time how can we forget those parents who made us able...who gave us good teachings..? Bt Mata Sunayana is correct @ her point becoz, in prevoious times...once  a daughter is gone to Sasuraal she is gone for her whole life...so it was better for a woman to accept her in-laws as her native family...bt in d same way..d bridegrooms were also supposed to accept d in-laws as his native family...as Shri Ram did...remember?😲....wen he comes to know dat Mata Sunayana is ill n he goes to meet Mata Sunayna after Seetaji's exile.....n makes her feel dat no maater Seeta z gone bt I m  here as Ur son?😍 Wat more our own parents or in-laws want frm us? πŸ˜Š
Hope U'll like!πŸ˜›
arun-deeps thumbnail
PICTURE UPDATE
Muni Sutikshna n Ramji updt!
Now dat of Muni Agastya n Ramji:
arun-deeps thumbnail
DoTW view
Ugrasenji's teaching to Vasudevji
Ugrasenji's thoughts abt husband-wife is very inspiring! He has expressed ol d duties of a good hubbyπŸ˜†  A woman leaves her natal family bcoz of her husband, she accepts a new family bcoz of her husband.....becz of d b'ful faith she has on her husband i.e my husband is always there wth me😊 So it is a man's duty to protect his wife in adverse situations....😊 Though in saptpadi wen wife comes ahead his husband (the 7 vachans husband n wife take round d holy fire) she takes oath dat d danger has to pass her frst n then touch her husband....⭐️ We can see how great is a woman's place in our Shastras.....so if woman can do that much....a hubby must  protect her wife frst...even before saving his own life...coz if he applies d ladies frst approach @ times of danger...then may become safe dis time....bt who'll save him next time? Becoz a wife.....I mean to say a good wife is like  a shield to her husband, she is his strength in d time of atrocities!😊  Ugrasen ji's compzarison of woman wth Earth is awesomeπŸ‘ he sounds really grt wen he talks abt worshipping of a virtuous wife who bears d burden of Maan-Maryaada of her husband's family.😊 Respect comes to U wen U give respect to someone.......n wat shud I say abt husband n wife? They r 2 bodies n 1 soul....so they must respect n luv each other  for a happy marriwed life!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ If we adopt such a broad perspective in today's life...then d word like DIVORCE can become rare!😳
Hope U'll like!πŸ˜›
arun-deeps thumbnail
Hi frns!πŸ˜ƒ Here is 1 Siya-Ram Radhe-Shyam  sig I made😳 I luv d text soooo much❀️ n find it apt here...so I added d text to d sig!😍 Hope U'll like!πŸ˜›
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Arun-Deeps

Yes, Ab mai bhi aa gayi post karneπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ … At LastπŸ˜†...

Lets start with your Creations😊 :-

Loved these lines of your Ram Siya Sig of Pg 121- "Raghuvar jaisa aur na koi/Sita ki samta nahi hoyi" ⭐️… Kya yeh lines Ramayan me hai?
Ram-Kevat Sig has very bright colour combination πŸ‘πŸΌ and the lines you have used are Just Perfect Dear !
And now specially- the Narsimnha Chaturdashi Sig- I Just loved it Dear πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘β€¦I love Prahlad. He is so sweet and talks like an elder person…

Enjoyed the Pic Updt of our very cute Ramji( Page 130)- Yes Dear he is looking Cute and Adorable in those shots 😍 πŸ˜β€¦Dasharath-Ram, Madhur Murati, Muni Sutiksha and Muni Agastya…saare hi scene yaad aa gaye, tumhari Picture Updates dekhke ⭐️.

Yes Sis, I also don't know why they delete 😑 those beautiful scenes(like Ram Lakshman visiting Mithila) from those DVD sets. I have also discussed with Lola about the same. She is doing such fine job by uploading all thoses scenes on YoutubeπŸ‘πŸΌ, otherwise audiences like me would never get a chance to watch all those Excellent scenes form Ramayan!

Another of my favourite scene is the Last Rites of Jatayu by Ram. When I heard the song for the first time, I was sure that those lines belong to RamCharit Manas.Tulsidasji has used all the appropriate/Correct/Beautiful words for the LORD.... Jatayau was like a father-figure to Ram-Lakshman-Sita… Affectionate and loving… Specially love the scene when Ram requested Jatayu not to tell Dasharath about Sita Haran- that part is very Touching 😭.

DOTW ki baare me tumhari har post hi bahut behtareen ho rahe hai DearπŸ‘ πŸ‘β€¦ Mai bahut interest leke padhti hoon… Carry on… Ek ek karke har scene ki detail analysis padhna bahut achha lag raha haiπŸ‘πŸΌ … To yehi energy jaari rakhho Pyrai Behana😊

Jai Shri Krishna
ShivangBuch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lola610

@ Shivang - lolz haan kaafi badbad ki na maine ek din ke liye, sorry bhaiya πŸ˜† And I knew you knew the Jalota song was coming, I've gotten too predictable πŸ˜† Really glad you enjoyed it though, made my day And me? Naath? Bade udaar hai aap, joker ko rani bulaate hai 🀣 And yep - thank God no one else sits like that πŸ˜† Fanfic achhi lagi, for realz? Thank you once againπŸ€— Aap bhi likhiye na, bahut maza aayega! Thanks a million for the Shabri lyrics!!! Tranlations bhi ho gaye, wowzies! Nothing left for me, I'm freeeeee πŸ˜† Anddd glad to see we agree on so much regarding my DotW stuff so far, can't wait for your insights whenever they come, bahut maza aayega Esp regarding this Urmi-Siya comparison, which has got me quite puzzled at the moment πŸ˜•

Joker lolz. Joker hi to sab cards ko jeet leta hai. Trump card. Most important card. Aur sab ko hasaataa aur khush karta bhi hai aur all rounder hai. Badbad nahi behena. Gyaanvaani. Par lene ke liye hi itni thi ki pratibhaav dene ka samay hi nahi raha.😊 Fanfic me bhi participate karunga avashya.😊 Pakka.πŸ‘πŸΌ Jab thoda aur time milega aur topic mere natural thoughts ka hoga. And I forgot to comment about the appropriateness of all the scenes in that Anup Jhalota song video which were so nicely made appropriate with the lyrics. I have heard 8-9 Anup Jhalota songs and 5-6 are with me in my laptop, a couple as favourite videos links on Orkut and lines of one of them written in my Orkut profile too.

Abhi pehele Urmila-Sita ke topic par aa jaataa hun straightaway. Regarding the husband-wife relationship part of the topic, Lalita and Gunia are already doing amazing job and they are expressing themselves so brilliantly which also happen to be the expression of our thoughts. So I might enter into that part of the debate later.

Well prima facie looking, Urmila's action is clearly superior over Sitaji's action in the sense of following of duty. But if we go into more depth of it, we can achieve harmony between decisions of both. First of all, I will put forward my views about why Urmila's action is more ideal than Sitaji's for a daughter in law or wife with the analysis on the surface and then I will eventually come to conclude my view that both were equally correct and ideal in actions without contradiction.

The reason why Urmila's action is more imitable/ideal grossly is that the 'Sense of duty and sacrifice' content was more in her decision than Sitaji's decision. Sitaji's choice was more as a matter of exercise of right (zidd) than exercise of duty (As she didn't submit to the wish of Ramji and demanded to carry her with him). Her sacrifice was physical - her body to go through the pains of thorns and stones of paths of the jungle and winds of the winter and heat of the summer. But Urmila's pain/sacrifice was emotional. 14 years of life without company of husband. And yet she accepted it just to follow the order of husband. Sitaji's sentence to Sumant that "Stri ke saare naate keval uske pati se shuru hote hain aur pati par hi khatam ho jaate hain", contradicts with her stubbornness in not following the order of Ramji to stay in Ayodhya only.

Now coming to analyze the subtle part of the analysis. If we try to compare the two cases carefully, both are not exactly equal. And therefore, it can be shown that Sitaji's choice was also righteous and very much justifiable. It is just that her behaviour was not grossly imitable without understanding the implicit reason. Very much like Ramji's all actions are there to grossly imitate also and set standards for all men but Krishna's all actions despite being all righteous shouldn't be imitated without the same intention/essence as they were all having subtle interpretation of dharma which only HE could know.

(1) Sitaji refused Ramji to stay in Ayodhya but it can be easily made out that Ramji's order was not that strict or serious order but only a concern shown for his wife whose body wasn't meant to go through the pains of the jungle. So refusing to follow Ramji's order is not breach of duty really speaking. On the other hand, Lakshman's instructions to Urmila was very clear and purposeful to allow him to follow his karmpath well.

(2) For any ordinary two couples of the today's family, modern day people might think that they all 4 (2 couples) could have stayed for 14 years happily together. But we all know what kind of servant Lakshmanji was and wanted to be. He was going to serve Ram-Sita day & night without even sufficient sleep keeping himself busy for every little routine work to make the stay in the forest smooth. Urmila with him in the forest would have made it difficult for him to accomplish this purpose of his as his time would have been distributed. Then the entire purpose of Lakshman accompanying Ram-Sita is lost. Such was not the case with Sitaji. She was not going to be a hurdle in any manner in Ram's kartavya path in the forest of Sant samaagam and Sant sanrakshan. On the contrary she accompanied Ramji in sant samaagam and also she proved to be the main weapon for Ramji in the story of dharmsansthaapan (though this last point can't be validly put as we must keep the perspective of only Human Ram & Sita who were not aware about the future if we are talking about their socially ideal roles, still she had all potential to support as sahdharmachaarini for 14 years by living together.).

(3) Now coming to the main point. The really subtle difference. Whether for Sitaji, sewa of Kaushalya-Dashrath should be priority or sewa of husband. It is over here, the real point of debate lies. It is true what Sumant said to Sitaji that a daughter in law has to fulfill duty towards all in laws because they become her parents too after the marriage (a marriage is not just the relationship of two persons but two families and sometimes two states). And same duty Lakshman expected and Urmila followed. Wife has to share the duties of husband what husband can't fulfill (Bharat-Mandavi scene). Sitaji denied Sumant to do that clearly rejecting all social relations other than that of husband. Here we need to interpret the rationale hidden between the words I feel. We need to hear the unspoken words. We need to read between the lines. I think there is difference between Ram's vanvaas and Lakshman's vanvaas. Ram was given vanvaas officially (although he took it happily). Lakshman voluntarily/informally/by personal choice selected vanvaas. Since Lakhman was not given the deshnikaal (he was entitled to all the luxuries of Ayodhya or any other city anytime officially), it was not inappropriate for Urmila to stay in the palace of Ayodhya and have access to the palace comforts by husband's will from the point of view of outsiders (Jaise koi vaishya pati voluntarily in the normal course of choice of path/occupation of life, apna vaishya dharma nibhaane pardes barson tak vyaapaar ke liye jaataa hai). In case of Sitaji, it was the question of self respect /honour/ swaabhimaan/ khuddaari. Even though, Ram followed merrily the unspoken words of Dashrath as orders and Dashrath didn't explicitly order Ram to leave home, the exile was still exile. Ramji was forced not to access the luxuries of Ayodhya or any other town (and not Lakshman). And hence the intricacies of the situation didn't suggest Sitaji to stay where her husband wasn't ALLOWED to stay. Then from anyone's point of view, staying of Sitaji in Ayodhya wouldn't have been regarded as staying for serving parent in laws but for continuing to enjoy the comforts of palace which was actually of no value for Sitaji and so she did what suited to the greatest wife. It is over here, her words to Sumant strictly indicate that "Stri ke saare naate uske pati par khatam ho jaate hain." That palace was of Sitaji only because it was the palace of Ramji and only until Ramji's relatives wanted Ramji to stay over there with them. Jahan pati ko rehne nahi diya gaya wahan koi kyun rahe? If I think deeply, where is the duty? There is no duty of daughter in law towards in laws when the husband himself is deprived of his rights as son for 14 years by family. Where is the question of duty of serving in laws then logically? Very practical and rational approach too in my view. On the contrary, she was too humble and down to earth while replying to Sumant and not rude at all for Kaikei like Lakshman was (because she knew that Dashrath & Kaushalya were also very sad with whatever happened and they were not at fault and didn't want her or Ram to leave them) and yet firm, clear in mind and honest about her thoughts. And if not in Ayodhya (which was already eliminated rationally from self respect point of view), she had only two choices: Either Mithila or Vanvaas and out of which what she selected clearly shows her sense of duty (voluntarily accepted equal sacrifice in life as that of husband). Now so far as demanding the right (strihath) to stay with husband is concerned, here also she was very clear that if she wasn't allowed to do that, she wouldn't be able to stay alive any further day as she was afraid then that she wouldn't be able to tolerate the pain of separation (It was the intensity of her love at that young & delicate age given that situation of exile given to Ram - the fact that she actually had to tolerate the pain of separation forcefully twice in life in future and she did that too is another thing).
Edited by ShivangBuch - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Guys,

Short Announcement:

Today, my family and I are going to a Tyagaraja Utsavam where we will be partaking in singing Sri Tyagaraja Swami compositions with others.

The Utsavam will be most of the day so I may not be coming to the CC until this evening.

Just wanted to let you know. :)

@Lola,

I have used your sig Lols...will comment after I return. Love it! :D

-Janu
arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debipriya

@ Arun-Deeps

Yes, Ab mai bhi aa gayi post karneπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ? At LastπŸ˜†...

Lets start with your Creations😊 :-

Loved these lines of your Ram Siya Sig of Pg 121- "Raghuvar jaisa aur na koi/Sita ki samta nahi hoyi" ⭐️? Kya yeh lines Ramayan me hai?
Ram-Kevat Sig has very bright colour combination πŸ‘πŸΌ and the lines you have used are Just Perfect Dear !
And now specially- the Narsimnha Chaturdashi Sig- I Just loved it Dear πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘?I love Prahlad. He is so sweet and talks like an elder person?

Enjoyed the Pic Updt of our very cute Ramji( Page 130)- Yes Dear he is looking Cute and Adorable in those shots 😍 😍?Dasharath-Ram, Madhur Murati, Muni Sutiksha and Muni Agastya?saare hi scene yaad aa gaye, tumhari Picture Updates dekhke ⭐️.

Yes Sis, I also don't know why they delete 😑 those beautiful scenes(like Ram Lakshman visiting Mithila) from those DVD sets. I have also discussed with Lola about the same. She is doing such fine job by uploading all thoses scenes on YoutubeπŸ‘πŸΌ, otherwise audiences like me would never get a chance to watch all those Excellent scenes form Ramayan!

Another of my favourite scene is the Last Rites of Jatayu by Ram. When I heard the song for the first time, I was sure that those lines belong to RamCharit Manas.Tulsidasji has used all the appropriate/Correct/Beautiful words for the LORD.... Jatayau was like a father-figure to Ram-Lakshman-Sita? Affectionate and loving? Specially love the scene when Ram requested Jatayu not to tell Dasharath about Sita Haran- that part is very Touching 😭.

DOTW ki baare me tumhari har post hi bahut behtareen ho rahe hai DearπŸ‘ πŸ‘? Mai bahut interest leke padhti hoon? Carry on? Ek ek karke har scene ki detail analysis padhna bahut achha lag raha haiπŸ‘πŸΌ ? To yehi energy jaari rakhho Pyrai Behana😊

Jai Shri Krishna

Awwwwww......dear sis soooooo nice to meet UπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Awwwwwwwww.....bahut zyaada tareef kar di!☺️ See how I m going ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ U always describe in detail abt each n every creation of mine.....U r such a sweet heart❀️ I m glad dat such a b'ful soul like U....luvd my creations n texts I used....😳😳 Yuppp...Prahlaad is my fav too!❀️ I also luv Bhakt Dhruv❀️ These both children r d milestones to prove dat Bhakti has no ageStarStarStarStarStarStar Ha...ha.....aapki baaton se pata lag raa hai...dat U enjoyed d pic updt veryyy muchπŸ˜›
Btw I m also very upset n angry abt why they deleted such meanigful n b'ful scenes n songs....AngryAngry Like Ramji comes to Manthara after Rajyabhishek.......Ram Daras ras barse song...n many more......CryCry Someone should tell these guys that d edited versions r making d devotees upset n so dis time they should give d gift of unedited Sampurna Ramayan Smile Btw I wish jaise BR Chopraji ne Mahabharat ke behind d scenes shoot kiya n unhe kayi DVDs me include kiya....in d same way Ramanand Sagarji should have shooted d behind d scenes/making of Ramayan.....which is not less than a Golden history of Indian Television!StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah....d b'ful lines r frm Ramcharitmaanas......Ya d Jatayu maran scene n Ramji requesting him not to tell all d incident to Dashrathji z  soooooo touching?Cry
Btw....thanx for liking my DoTW so very much😳 means aloooooooooot to me!😳 Ur views were also beyond awesome!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap Glad dat U read it wth such a grt interest.....a big thing for me!😳

Jai Shri Krishna!Smile