Do Saheliyan Help Desk - Ask Questions here only! - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
whats the name of the sng that shauriya and bhavri dance..when they had there big nite..lol
Posted: 13 years ago
can anyone tell me....wts the timing of telecast the show.....???
Can someone please tell me the name of the actress playing Shaurya older sister - it's bugging me as I nkow I've seen her in someshow before but can't remember which one!!

Thanks

bhavri just kept crying the entire time and matheli looked like she had a fly in her mouth.... 😆 😆 😆 ...bhavri was so happy to see matheli but not the other way around.

also why could she not stay for the pooja with the family??? 😭

oops sorry i put this in the wrong place...Edited by telenovelle - 13 years ago
Hello

Why was Shaurya's dad unhappy with him? Why did Shaurya's mom say Sanjhi did not get a warm welcome when she first came to the house?

According to dish tv now show is going to focused on maithli mean we wont be able to see Ankita,s sceans and Gaurav too for how many days as i just love their chemistry if this ll extend i wont watch this show as mathili keeps on crying and i hate tears.
whats the name of the song that plays for anadi and mathili
hey guy i need help with uploading the anadi and maithili scenes to zshare i tried download the video but the sound of the video is not working what should i do
Are there no written episodes of this serial?  Have not found any for the past week or so!
I can do written updates/highlights if ths needs to be done