BV Update 1st March '10

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Thanks so much Uma..So the report cards are fake then?? How much did Anandi score then I wonder, is her report card real?

ammoos thumbnail
He didnt say that and nor the teachers .. may be she has not got the first place.otherwise the head master would have told that😕
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
I hope that is true..Anandi has barely had time to study, what with her being thrown out, spending months in utter poverty, burning her books and all other antics. Showing her topping the class just by studying in the last moment is a bit far-fetched.
Also, if Anandi is not the topper its better for her, else daadisa will torture her some more
ammoos thumbnail
Am surprised at dadisa's attitude today..she was silently supporting Bhairon and even asked Anandi to stop supporting Jagya😲thank god she wont get chance to blame Anani this time as anandi has already taken the blame on her... wonder how things lead to Anandi's mishap
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Daadisa has been strict with Jagya in the past too, like when he was roaming with Sunder or cut classes to go to movies...I think anytime such things happen, she usually finds Anandi to torture and vent her frustration since she is in the bottom of the food chain. All said, this is an interesting track...a good one after all the nonsensical tracks they had going for the past few months.
priya_al thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wat de heck.. in the preview it waas shown tat sumthng bad was goin to happen to anandi today😕.. it shwed anandi is 13yrs n upto 2010 or sumthng..n v hear a gun shot frm behind...n sumone is screaming "laddo kuch bol, kya hua"
ammoos thumbnail
Did you hear any gun shot😲 did I miss anything in the promo😕whats happenening
priya_al thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammoos

Did you hear any gun shot😲 did I miss anything in the promo😕whats happenening

i dunno.. in aust's preview yesterday they showed a pic of anandi n a lamp infront of it.. n the bg voice tells her details.. but aust is one day behind the India's epis.. so i dunno, proll'y sumthng vl b shown in tonight's epi..
ammoos thumbnail
I think to morrow will be the search party beginning.. wednesday they get a clue.. Thursday the rescue.and Friday Anandi mishap for the cliffhanger