Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_al thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ammoos

I think to morrow will be the search party beginning.. wednesday they get a clue.. Thursday the rescue.and Friday Anandi mishap for the cliffhanger

damn does tat mean anandi's role is going to finish😭 i dun want tat to happen..
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

a shocking precap

hope they find jagya
sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
somehow i still feel nothing is gonna happen... atleast nothing as grave as they hint it to be... may be just a feeling, but love to live in my make believe world... lolzz
sudss thumbnail
and btw... that could be just a sound effect they gave to show the gravity of the things being narrated that we mistook for a gunshot.
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
We have to believe nothing will happen to Anandi. No Anandi means no BV. This to shake up dadisa's true feelings.
ayushimahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammoos

Did you hear any gun shot😲 did I miss anything in the promo😕whats happenening

Missed the Episode
Hey! can anyone tell us pleasssssssssssse😛
sudss thumbnail
tht was not in the episode ayushimahesh - they are showing a promo every now and then on the channel... the youtube link to the promo is there in this forum...

anyway, it shows anandi's still pictures as a slideshow... with narrations of her name, age, place of birth... and then a dia in front of her... and the voice says "march 2010" and that theres only a breath between life and death. we dont know whether that means she is oing to die. and we hear a scream from bhago saying "anandi, ke hua, kuch to bol" or something like that. thats all
ammoos thumbnail
I think the promo is to mislead us.. and nothing is going happen to ANANDI
sudss thumbnail
looks like its our own thoughts that misled us.. not the promo 😔 read that article saying avika quit.
well, the creatives wouldnt have killed her had she not been so adamant about quitting... for she is the lead! but cant they replace her with some other artist? that happens quite so often know? on thing is sure... bv will loose direction if anandi has to die...

i thought this was one serial with a real storyline at hand. had heard the story was written 8 years back or something unlike the other serials where the write scrips after reaching the location 😃 now this one is also going to go wayward
ammoos thumbnail
What, Avika quitting and thats why the Anandi death😲..which article..😕Edited by ammoos - 14 years ago