Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: shinyclassic

yaah after the thakshak puja ,,,my next thanks to creatives ,,thanks againand lots of thanks to creatives,,,

I am glad that you enjoyed it.
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun_singh

Misti I was waiting for ur post today, I love ur take and thoughts on today's episode. Radhika was awesome today, CB is blessed to have such talented lead pair. Avina acting was top notch, I applaud the creatives for giving them such beautiful dialogues today, I love how rads confessed everything to dev u could have seen the pain on her face for having hurt him and then her confrontation with this, is this the start of a stronger and wiser rads I sure hope so. I think dev is the best written male character there is and u couldn't ask for a better actor than avi to portray this character. All in all a magnificient episode and brilliant acting by avinash and rubina. Thank you creatives, today u have made the CB fans   very happy by today's excellent direction. Cbians I think this is DJs holi gift to the fans of their show.

Thank you Sun for liking my post and it was a good one...lets enjoy it until it lasts.
rajsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice summary, misti ... thank you creatives for at last showing us the rads we have been waiting for.  I thought both of them, especially rubina did an outstanding job (excellent voice modulation and very good dialogues ).  Finally, a new level of understanding between them.  Am glad that dev realized that he should not have gone against his natural instincts of always trusting rads

Also loved rads telling vish off ...

Wish they did not have to end the episode this way, though 😡... i think it is to drag the crowds in on Monday ... I dont think anything major will happen on Monday to vish ... bcos from news sources it appears that they just wrapped up their honeymoon shoot in Malaysia

Vish may end up in PB ... I actually dont care now ... as long as radev have this level of communication and understanding between them, she cannot come in between them.    Though they do have to pick an alternate story line for vish ... this psycho mom has to go ... dont want another amma in the making 

Finally thanks, creatives ...  for not dumbing dev or rads down
Edited by rajsri - 14 years ago
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Also hope that Amma is going to be punished. She tried to kill Radhika and has no regret. That is pure evil. People like that need to go jail.

Great episode today, both Radhika and Dev were great. I'm glad that Dev didn't get angry with Radhika and listen to her very carefull. Radhika finally seeing Vishaka for what she is really is.  

Just hope the fall of Vishaka doesn't create any problems for Dev and Radhika. That Radhika is feeling guilty, when it  is really isn't her fault. It is Vishaka own fault.  I really don't like the baby story.
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sandeepa108

Misti, did you notice that Radhika did not mention even once while telling Dev the truth that Birju knew about Vishaka all along? By not telling Dev that part she not only preserved her husband's sense of self-respect, but also kept her brother Birju out of this mess to avoid him getting blamed for everything. If she had told Dev that Birju helped her try to move Vishaka out of PB Dev would've felt very immasculated, hurt, and furious at both Rads and Birju. So I feel that Rads did a wise thing by keeping Birju's name out of the confession.

It might be what you are saying is tru, but when they return home back to PB and the whole thing regarding Vishaka comes out, plus also remember the chunri that Birju burned, Birjus name will come up..........then what is Radhika going to tell Dev? I feel she should have told him about Birju........Dev being dev would have handled it.....because he knows of the relationship between these two brothers and sisters.  
Naivedya thumbnail

Originally posted by: misti73

It might be what you are saying is tru, but when they return home back to PB and the whole thing regarding Vishaka comes out, plus also remember the chunri that Birju burned, Birjus name will come up..........then what is Radhika going to tell Dev? I feel she should have told him about Birju........Dev being dev would have handled it.....because he knows of the relationship between these two brothers and sisters.  

Misti I think Birju will handle things his own way because the creatives are showing him to be smart. I think now that RaDev have come closer and have started to communicate and strengthen their bond, even if Dev finds out about Birju having known all along about Vish, he won't be as angry. At least he won't be as angry as he would've been if Radhika had mentioned Birju in her confession today.  Today needed to be only about RaDev. She needed to get her feelings across to him and vice versa. I think that mutual understanding of RaDev had to be established before Birju's name came up. Now when they go home and find out about all that happened with Birju nearly getting thrown out and why, they will be able to deal with the situation in a better way without any further lies or secrecy. I honestly don't think Dev will be mad at Birju because he will understand that Birju was trying to protect Radhika.
What I'm curious about is why Rads didn't tell Dev about going to see Vikram at the dharamshalla? The only reason I can think of is that the creatives might have dropped the Vikram track and thus did not have Rads mention him. Maybe they want us to forget Vikram and he will never be revealed as the father of Vish's baby. Maybe everyone will just assume she slept around while in Mumbai and the baby could be anybody's. 😕
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: avi28

Misti....i would love the way u predicted at last....if Vish goes behind amma. that would a fun thing to watch....and our Radev could be peaceful for a while....
yeah the ending was terrible..........past few episodes we have been shown so much of attachment of Vish and her unborn baby. now if she looses her baby i am afraid that vish will create more troubles for Radev...... Amma might be happy but she'll play her double minded game again.  But we know as long as Radev are together no one can harm them.

thats what I am thinking too.........Vishaka can and will create more troubles....the thing to watch oos how RadEv will come out of all these situations together. 
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: why3

Misti,

It was awesome episode.  All four parts were great.

Part 1:  Liked the fact that Radhika didn't hide from Dadi that Dev is in the room sleeping or something.  The best part was when Radhika was complaining to Dev about leaving her alone.  This was the first time she complained about her own feelings.  She has never done it to anybody, but she was so rightly reproachful towards Dev and his feelings of remorse were excellent.  This showed that Radhika considers Dev to be the closest to her and feels the right to complain about his behavior towards her.  She has never done it even to her father.  Also, loved Dadi not giving phone to Amma as Radhika's and Dev's happiness means more to her than letting her talk to other people.

Part 2:  Liked the honesty of Radhika and Dev's demeanor.  He got everything out of his system before coming to the room.  So, he came with the intention of finally listening to Radhika.  It was great for him to hear that Radhika really didn't want to hurt him and only did things for Radhika out of obligation.  This way, he could prove to Radhika also Vishaka's manipulations and finally Radhika was able to realize Vishaka's true colors.

Part 3:  Loved Radhika standing up for her rights for the first time.  She showed Vishaka that she will not let any one even Vishaka come between her and Dev's relationship.  For her, Vishaka crossed the limit when she hurt her and Dev's relationship.

Part 4:  Dev finally could see Vishaka's leech like habits and her extreme manipulation of Radhika by hook or crook. 

Even though they show this accident, I am ok as finally both will learn about the baby.  Also, Vishaka will not be able to foist her baby on Dev.  Finally, even if Vishaka is brought back, Dev will not let her come between Radhika and him.  Loved Dev asking forgiveness from Radhika about leaving her like this and hurting her so badly.  His trust was afterall not so easily broken.  I am sure Vishaka is not going away anytime soon, but at least Radhika is not blind towards her.  Radhika really behaved like a strong Rajpurohatin that we wanted her to be.  So, when ever the SR happens (Malaysia or whereever), it would be at least now after the truth is revealed.

Angie

Today was a good episode.....as you have said they had a heart to heart talk that was much needed but there are two things that were not dealt with or shown properly that I am worried about

1) Radhika still does not understand the boundaries of relationship. Dev as usual told her that he believes her completely.........we all know that and Radhika also knows that....what she needs to understand is about boundaries............Dev should have had a discussion about it.............because until and unless she understands this fact that loving someone does not mean that you can take your loved one for grated, she will continue repeating her mistake.

2) Although she did get angry at Vishaka and also listened to Dev when he was explaining to her about Vishaka..........I don't think that it has completely sunk in her brain........she still looked unsure about Vishaka,.............I know she was angry................but these two points are niggling me  because it leaves the path open for further manipulation of Radhika by Vishaka or amma. 
billo77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Another beautiful post misti 73👏
Today episode was amazing ..I was totally surprised in todays episode ...i never knew that Radika will become so strong ..Im extremly proud of her...
Radika and Dev communication was exellent ...the emtion that they were playing looked so reall
and it bought tears in my eyes..expecially when RAdika was telling him how worried she was for him and the way she hugged him when he entered the room .And showing her worriedness for him and her love .. ..It was just to good ...Dev is the best ofcourse..I loved the way her pushed vishaka away from HIS radika..
I think Vishaka deserves to fall ...OH YA and to get a tight slap from Radika 👏

We should be all proud of RAdika today ...Well done 👏

CHOTI BAHU IS THE BEST  😉👏
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajsri

Nice summary, misti ... thank you creatives for at last showing us the rads we have been waiting for.  I thought both of them, especially rubina did an outstanding job (excellent voice modulation and very good dialogues ).  Finally, a new level of understanding between them.  Am glad that dev realized that he should not have gone against his natural instincts of always trusting rads

Also loved rads telling vish off ...

Wish they did not have to end the episode this way, though 😡... i think it is to drag the crowds in on Monday ... I dont think anything major will happen on Monday to vish ... bcos from news sources it appears that they just wrapped up their honeymoon shoot in Malaysia

Vish may end up in PB ... I actually dont care now ... as long as radev have this level of communication and understanding between them, she cannot come in between them.    Though they do have to pick an alternate story line for vish ... this psycho mom has to go ... dont want another amma in the making 

Finally thanks, creatives ...  for not dumbing dev or rads down

Thanks Rajsri.....although it was a good episode and both talked and listened to each other but I feel that Dev should have been a bit more stronger on her...........she still has not realised about boundaries in relationship regarding Dev......I am not talking about Vishaka, there Radhika is pretty clear regarding what she expects for the time being but I am still doubtfull regarding Dev. The other thing that struck me that although Dev explained to her what sort of person Vishaka is.........I don't think that it has sunk in her and her expressions showed that she was not sure........so she is still open to manipulations............and the person I have in mind is Devki who might do that job.......Radhika knows that Vishaka and amma might be using her but she still is convinced that Devki will give her fair treatment.
I think the malaysia shooting is going to be shown as Goa. Remember Priyanka broke her leg and Radhika lost a cousin, that might have changed the shooting scedule.Edited by misti73 - 14 years ago